FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Do you feel pressure where you're thinning? Possible Release and Regrowth with DT?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you feel pressure where you're thinning? Possible Release and Regrowth with DT?

Post  tnett on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:09 am

So, I have naturally thick hair, however I noticed, I'm thinning and receding quite badly as of now. That progress has been going on for about 14 years now. I remember my hairdresser telling me even at a young age, that my hair wasn't dense on top, even when the thinning otherwise wasn't visually noticeable. Anyway, for at least that time I could feel tension and pressure all over my head, which I assume is due to stress. When I can get some relief though, I can feel pins and needles throughout my scalp (and the beard area as well).

Which makes me wonder, if that pressure/tension has something to do with my hair loss. Are there people sharing a similar experience?

I also read about DT, which got me very interested, since I also have that dome shaped head, and massages give also that pins and needles experience. However I am a pessimist, and am skeptic of it bringing back terminal hair. The progress in before/after pictures I have seen so far is either attainable by styling it differently or there is barely terminal hair growth. It's still interesting, because it's relaxing as well.

tnett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top