Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Possible Cause Of calcification

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible Cause Of calcification

Post  long hair on Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:16 am

i know this is about heart and kidney stone but what if what happened in our scalp is same . Question

http://www.heartfixer.com/Nanobacterium/NB%20-%20Literature%20Review/Reversible%20calcification.htm
long hair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible Cause Of calcification

Post  CausticSymmetry on Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:10 am

Yes. In my experience this is absolutely vital and necessary for success.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback on Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:07 am

What foods would mimic this effect? Cilantro? Flaxseed?

Hairbeback

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Christos on Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:10 pm

Should we be taking oral EDTA and HCL? Topical? What would help us in this regard?

Christos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair on Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:49 pm

Nanobacteria or Nanobacterium sanguineum, were discovered in the 1980's due to the research

of Finnish scie ntist E. Olavi Kajander and Turkish researcher Neva Ciftcioglu while working at

the University of Kuopio in Finland. Nanobacteria are living organisms that are roughly the

same size as most viruses (approximately 1/100th the size of bacteria).

Nanobacteria form shells made of calcium phosphate, otherwise known as apatite, and/or

biofilm. The nanobacteria-secreted biofilm shell calcifies and hardens around the nanobacteria

organism, forming a defensive “outer armor”, shielding it from the body’s immune system.

Within these microscopic biofilm shells, toxins such as mercury, pesticides, and plastics are

trapped and stored. In this calcified state, these nanobacteria can either reproduce upon

themselves forming aggregate, “budding- like” clusters, or, they can remain in a state of “relative

calcified dormancy.”

These hardened shells shield the nanobacteria, in the same way a snail shell shields a snail,

forming a living space for opportunistic viruses, bacteria, and fungi. The immune system has

trouble breaking down these hardened shells to get at the “bad guys” inside.
long hair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:25 am

Foods?  Not really, at least not enough for most. Everyday, we are besieged with toxic inhalations from the air, food and water and off gassing of various chemicals.

It takes years of steady work to gradually remove inflammation caused by this.

Difficult to summarize, because everyone has different needs, so the solution is not universal.

Nutrients also have to be considered. I do not use EDTA because the nutrients have to be put back in, so there are other ways. Still it's not a bad option.

I use sodium alginate and humifulvate, however others may need something strong depending on their situation.

In any inflammatory condition, calcium collects in any area that has sustained a tear or injury. If there's not enough nutrition (not enough in foods anymore), there's little to stop it.

Assuming there is not MTHFr mutations (and they are quite common), some people who ingest enough "phyto-chelatins" could remove various toxic compounds heavy metal particles by way of glutathione S-transferase.

Unfortunately, this measure is often not enough.

CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback on Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:50 am

Well that doesn't sound to encouraging

Hairbeback

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:47 pm

Hairbeback wrote:Well that doesn't sound to encouraging

I've gone way beyond my wildest hopes from the mid-90's, so not really.
A lot can be achieved doing what's necessary.

CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback on Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:20 pm

I've read vitamin K1, K2 and K3 help declacify

Hairbeback

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair on Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:20 pm

the classic topical treatment is ACV ...the problem is always that our skin itself protect calcification (poor absorption ) . mechanical treatment also is good since the the pressure reach inside and crash some of the calc ,but as we talk before the calc reformed after few hours ,so need to keep the treatment till all gone.
glycolic acid is also some thing to consider (on your own risk ).
long hair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback on Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:24 am

What evidence is there that the calcification reforms after a few hours?

Hairbeback

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair on Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:39 pm

Hairbeback wrote:What evidence is there that the calcification reforms after a few hours?

idk ..i just find my scalp being hard again after few hours ....over all it get less hard day by day .
long hair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback on Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:19 am

Interesting, how do you know it gets harder? I'm asking out of interest and to see if I notice any of these symptoms

Hairbeback

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair on Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:24 pm

i touch it immediately after massage and it is nice and less hard ,then after few hours i touch it back and it seems harden again.
long hair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:37 am

It's funny because most of the answers you guys are looking for have already been given by CS. This is a post from awhile back in which he gives several ways to go after calcification:

CausticSymmetry wrote:

I used to work with a lot of cardiovascular patients and the aim was to boost their circulation and for stroke patients to clear out their neck (carotid arteries), for vascular (PAD) strengthen their vein systems. Getting a handle on calcification was one area.

IV drips of EDTA (ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid), which has an affinity for calcium and Lead (Pb). This helped, however it is not cheap and it is not convenient either. A patient is typically required to first undergo testing and then to lie in a chair for 3 1/2 hours, two to three times per week for several weeks. Usually 30 sessions.

For others, they also benefited from phospholipid therapy, otherwise known as Plaque-X. This emulsifies existing lipids and brings them into a movable solution to be pumped out.

When it comes right down to it, what is the cheapest way to do it?  I take three Decalcify capsules per day...the idea here is K2, in the form of MK-7, MK-4, boron (anti-microbial), Mg-Orotate to "clean out" intracellular calcium, Potassium-Orotate to reduce Phosphorus dominance which can potentially wreak havoc with vitamin D conversion.

Also, there is heavy metal detox, which includes iodine.

Getting back to vitamin K, even early studies showed a very obvious effect of hypercalcification when animals or humans were given a vitamin K antagonist. So to me, ensuring an optimal level, which is what I take everyday of K2 will help maximize removal or prevention of abnormal calcium deposition. I should mention that K1 (from plants) doesn't quite have the reach that K2 does. However, vegans can probably getting around that problem better with fermented foods and eating insects (almost kidding, but true).

Another important aspect of calcification is associated with low thyroid function. It's almost everything really, because calcification usually occurs due to an infection, which typically occurs during a low thyroid state.

This is not just a hypothesis or a theory, because thyroid hormone levels have a direct relationship with Matrix Gla Protein and vascular smooth muscle calcification.

Some years ago, a study showed that thyroid hormone directly facilitates MGP gene expression in smooth muscle cells via thyroid hormone nuclear receptors, leading to prevention of vascular calcification in vivo.

Getting back to heavy metals...thyroid function typically improves when metals are removed.

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t8023-here-is-what-causes-male-pattern-baldness?highlight=pattern
I'd recommend DT or DT-CPR along with what CS recommends above. Good luck.

MovieJunkie89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback on Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:12 pm

Thanks for the post, but food sources of vitamins k1, k2, and k3 would be helpful to. And I a hesitant to dose with iodine. My salt has iodine, maybe I can purchase a good food source with nutrient dense iodine

Hairbeback

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair on Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:05 pm

MovieJunkie89 wrote:It's funny because most of the answers you guys are looking for have already been given by CS. This is a post from awhile back in which he gives several ways to go after calcification:

CausticSymmetry wrote:

I used to work with a lot of cardiovascular patients and the aim was to boost their circulation and for stroke patients to clear out their neck (carotid arteries), for vascular (PAD) strengthen their vein systems. Getting a handle on calcification was one area.

IV drips of EDTA (ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid), which has an affinity for calcium and Lead (Pb). This helped, however it is not cheap and it is not convenient either. A patient is typically required to first undergo testing and then to lie in a chair for 3 1/2 hours, two to three times per week for several weeks. Usually 30 sessions.

For others, they also benefited from phospholipid therapy, otherwise known as Plaque-X. This emulsifies existing lipids and brings them into a movable solution to be pumped out.

When it comes right down to it, what is the cheapest way to do it?  I take three Decalcify capsules per day...the idea here is K2, in the form of MK-7, MK-4, boron (anti-microbial), Mg-Orotate to "clean out" intracellular calcium, Potassium-Orotate to reduce Phosphorus dominance which can potentially wreak havoc with vitamin D conversion.

Also, there is heavy metal detox, which includes iodine.

Getting back to vitamin K, even early studies showed a very obvious effect of hypercalcification when animals or humans were given a vitamin K antagonist. So to me, ensuring an optimal level, which is what I take everyday of K2 will help maximize removal or prevention of abnormal calcium deposition. I should mention that K1 (from plants) doesn't quite have the reach that K2 does. However, vegans can probably getting around that problem better with fermented foods and eating insects (almost kidding, but true).

Another important aspect of calcification is associated with low thyroid function. It's almost everything really, because calcification usually occurs due to an infection, which typically occurs during a low thyroid state.

This is not just a hypothesis or a theory, because thyroid hormone levels have a direct relationship with Matrix Gla Protein and vascular smooth muscle calcification.

Some years ago, a study showed that thyroid hormone directly facilitates MGP gene expression in smooth muscle cells via thyroid hormone nuclear receptors, leading to prevention of vascular calcification in vivo.

Getting back to heavy metals...thyroid function typically improves when metals are removed.

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t8023-here-is-what-causes-male-pattern-baldness?highlight=pattern
I'd recommend DT or DT-CPR along with what CS recommends above. Good luck.

thanks MJ and CS ..this forum is a treasure of information glad to be here ...

since you direct the things to K2 here is another article about it and surprisingly some lines answered our old question about why we hear crunch sound when we do DT :
Another curious observation increased the momentum to find a link between bone and arterial diseases. People who had osteoporosis, or a lack of calcium in their bones, were more likely to possess an excess of calcium (bone) in arteries and vice versa. In fact, what had often been simply assumed to be calcium deposits or calcified plaque was actually fully formed bone tissue. Vascular calcification should therefore be more properly designated as vascular ossification—bone formation within blood vessels. Likewise, many “risk factors” for coronary atherosclerosis were also prevalent in osteoporosis: aging, diabetes, sedentary lifestyle, smoking, and high cholesterol
that may block blood to our scalp in some degree i guess .
http://www.lifeextension.com/magazine/2008/3/protecting-bone-and-arterial-health-with-vitamin-k2/Page-01
long hair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum