FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Does anybody have before and after photos using IH regimen?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does anybody have before and after photos using IH regimen?

Post  geeums on Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:11 pm

Im 24 and I have just started taking EC, probiotics, MSM, krill oil and I'm also using nizoral. I'm coming up to about 4 months of EC. I have never had thin crown area but have deep recession on the temples. I buzzed my head for the first time and have noticed that my hair is considerably thinner than it was about 6 months ago and the crown is clearly visible. I just wanna know if anybody experienced any thinning a few months in and if it thickens up? I have definitely noticed a change in libido after EC. Definitely more erections and stronger too. I find this a tad concerning because shouldn't EC be decreasing DHT therefore also libido? I should also add that I have noticed that the pores or follicles where I've lost hair in the hairline look more visible with almost black dots which look like they could be hairs so I'm unsure if that's old hair or new hair about to grow?

geeums

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anybody have before and after photos using IH regimen?

Post  geeums on Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:18 am

Nobody replied so I thought I'd just update anyway. No more shedding (month 4) on IH regimen. Just bought stronger EC so hopefully better results. Also including pic of my hairline where regrowth appears to be working, dots along where original hairline was and tiny hairs.

geeums

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top