Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Deeper down the rabbit hole of hair loss

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Deeper down the rabbit hole of hair loss

Post  Xenon on Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:12 am

More projection from the bully on hair loss forum? Where did I ever threaten to smack ma bitch up, yo? hehe

As for BobbyPin, CS also has my permission to inform you if me and he have the same IP. But then according to you, I have been using some IP changer called Zensomething. Never heard of it (unlike you), and this is what you have been using to switch IP's between you and cassanova, eh? Thanks for the tip, I might actually use this if I ever need to phone a fake friend as a form of emergency backup lmao

As for BobbyPin, it would seem that the guy was understandably sickened by your twisted remarks. Son of Odin and others have jumped to my defense in the past when someone has been similarly out of line. Am I also Odin and Co? And I'm the nutter for accusing some DT fraudsters of having sockpuppet accounts? Welcome to the club, kid.

And BTW I honestly couldn't give a rats testicle if you or anyone else disagrees with what I have to say. If the info doesn't resonate with you, absolutely fine by me. Just don't be a catty little bitch about things and think I wont react accordingly. You asked for a flame war, I give it to you, so stop playing the victim, son.

"Until then If you want to settle this another way I'm always down for that." You suggesting a punch up? If you're willing to pay the flight fair, then I'll be up for it. Stream it to Youtube and rip each other's weaves off and be all Worldstar and shit? Sounds like a plan.
Xenon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback on Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:54 am

You acted catty because I didn't agree with your nihilistic ancedote, and I am using Zenmate, I actually turned it off now. If you think I am casanova you are deluded. You need to control your bratty inner child more. Who came to your defense and when? Bobbypin an account with 6 posts now?

You are so bothered you replied triggered to a thread I posted 30 minutes ago Very Happy

You need help, I think if you maybe would get a girl it would alleviate so of them nihilism you project

Hairbeback

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon on Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:28 am

Hairbeback wrote:You acted catty because I didn't agree with your nihilistic ancedote, and I am using Zenmate, I actually turned it off now. If you think I am casanova you are deluded. You need to control your bratty inner child more. Who came to your defense and when? Bobbypin an account with 6 posts now?

You are so bothered you replied triggered to a thread I posted 30 minutes ago Very Happy

You need help, I think if you maybe would get a girl it would alleviate so of them nihilism you project

Triggered so bad lmao. Cheer up bro, you actually sound like a wounded, traumatized war veteran suffering PTSD.

PM me if you need a shoulder to cry on. I'm always here for you.
Xenon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback on Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:39 am

You were triggered sinced I diagreed with your poor ancedote. Its ok bro being bald and ugly is not the worst thing sunny

Hairbeback

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3