FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Unrelated Q for CS and others - tumors and calcium?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unrelated Q for CS and others - tumors and calcium?

Post  chubbfrank on Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:52 pm

A close friend of mine recently had labyrinthitis, which is a weird infection of the ear which caused her extreme dizziness to the point that she needs vestibular rehab and might have permanent hearing loss. I believe it was from immense stress over the past month and from her vaccinations two weeks prior... Still trying to figure out what might cure her hearing loss. But that's not the point of my post.

She was recommended to get an mri to check her ears and what not and they ended up finding something unrelated - a tumor on her pituitary gland! They say it's typically benign and will keep and eye on it since she has no symptoms from it. They will do another mri in 6 months.

My question is, what might cause it? I have a theory that excess calcium might have played a role - she had been taking calcium supplements for a while now since she believed mainstream medicine that older individuals don't get enough calcium (bullshit).

Is this a possibility that excess calcium can causes these issues? If so, k2 and magnesium would certainly be beneficial. Any other thoughts?

chubbfrank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unrelated Q for CS and others - tumors and calcium?

Post  CausticSymmetry Today at 1:53 pm

chubbfrank wrote:A close friend of mine recently had labyrinthitis, which is a weird infection of the ear which caused her extreme dizziness to the point that she needs vestibular rehab and might have permanent hearing loss. I believe it was from immense stress over the past month and from her vaccinations two weeks prior... Still trying to figure out what might cure her hearing loss. But that's not the point of my post.

She was recommended to get an mri to check her ears and what not and they ended up finding something unrelated - a tumor on her pituitary gland! They say it's typically benign and will keep and eye on it since she has no symptoms from it. They will do another mri in 6 months.

My question is, what might cause it? I have a theory that excess calcium might have played a role - she had been taking calcium supplements for a while now since she believed mainstream medicine that older individuals don't get enough calcium (bullshit).

Is this a possibility that excess calcium can causes these issues? If so, k2 and magnesium would certainly be beneficial. Any other thoughts?

Would not rule out hyperparathyroidism. It could cause dizziness too

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top