Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

OMG Laser duration and frequency issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OMG Laser duration and frequency issues

Post  NYJets on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:25 pm

I'm still having trouble nailing down an effective treatment regimen that shows results.

I've recently added magnesium chloride to the mix as I know JDP was big on this.

I've tried using everyday at 10 minutes for 5 days consecutively with a 2 day break.

I've tried every second day in the 12-15 minute range

I've tried 3 times a week or so at 20-22 minutes.

Not sure what to do. My hair is drying out. Have been using some almond or avocado or olive oil to combat the drying effect. I went to europe for a 1.5 months returning mid-September (hair took a noticeable hit) so maybe I'm still recovering from that. Possibly a winter shed as well. Hair is always better come summertime.

Any users out there? Is pulsing the lasers still something we need to consider?
NYJets

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OMG Laser duration and frequency issues

Post  Jdp710 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:26 am

If my memory is correct as this was long time ago, there Are some studies out there showing not much benefit from laser treatment. This may be due to problems with the cells ATP production. Mag deficiency can cause a problem with ATP here and many are mag deficient.

So thinking is eliminate magnesium defiency will thereby help with cells ATP storage and thereby help with cells senescence... which is age of cells. Problem with hair loss is many of those cells have aged dramatically. Lllt and some may need magnesium with lllt will help reverse biolgical age of cells. Making hair cells and thus hair more youthful. The really large volume with lllt is one symptom of this... my opinion.

Again all this was many years ago and many studies pieced together so hope i got tge thinking right.

To answer question beginning use should be 15 or 20 minute 3 times per week. However eventually you can reduce this to 5to 10 minutes 1 to 3 times per week. If hair is dry cut bac on use.

Jdp710

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:07 am

Based mostly on empirical results, internal mag is better to be assured than topical.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top