FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Scientists Have Figured Out How to Make Wounds Heal Without Scars... I am pretty sure this has ramification on hair.

Go down

Scientists Have Figured Out How to Make Wounds Heal Without Scars... I am pretty sure this has ramification on hair.

Post  CampOfDavid on Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:35 pm

Below is an article from 'Science Alert' entitled: "Scientists Have Figured Out How to Make Wounds Heal Without Scars."

Here are some quotes:

// "The secret is to regenerate hair follicles first. After that, the fat will regenerate in response to the signals from those follicles. If you've ever wondered why scar tissue looks so different from regular skin, it's because scar tissue doesn't contain any fat cells or hair follicles. " //

http://www.sciencealert.com/scientists-figure-out-how-to-make-wounds-heal-without-scars
CampOfDavid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scientists Have Figured Out How to Make Wounds Heal Without Scars... I am pretty sure this has ramification on hair.

Post  Hairbeback on Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:43 pm

Science is never settled and I love it. Nice article

Hairbeback

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scientists Have Figured Out How to Make Wounds Heal Without Scars... I am pretty sure this has ramification on hair.

Post  Hairbeback on Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:44 pm

Can you regenerate hair follicles through massage, oil and nutrition?

Hairbeback

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down