Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

DT therapy question and recommendation!

Go down

DT therapy question and recommendation!

Post  bocor on Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:34 am

Ok so i just started dt few days ago im doing the cpr pressing method i started using the handle of a brush to press all over the scalp gives a nice deep stimulation i know cpr uses a pill bottle im wandering what i could use to basically cover more scalp so i could do for less time anyone have an idea on what i could use to still get deep pressure but cover more scalp area? I was thinking something that could conform to the scalp with lots of knots to press maybe ? Open to suggestion
ANOTHER idea i had was a few years back i was doing some cupping therapy on my back its like strong suction on the skin i put one on my forehead for a few minutes and it left a visible red circle on my forehead for almost 2 weeks! Indicating massive blood flow from the dermis to outer layer of skin this seems like it could be an extremely effective tool to increase bloodflow to follicles bit i have extensive hairloss so the red scalp circles would be super obvious if i wasnt wearing a hat is anyone willing to try cupping on their scalp?? They are super cheap on ebay amazon etc

bocor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DT therapy question and recommendation!

Post  cdto2012 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:24 pm

Over the years there have been a variety of methods considered. Such things as power massagers (vibrating), air pressure bags that inflate when strapped to head, or even vaccum pressure applied to the scalp. As with the suction cups, the bit of research that I did claims that the color is mostly drawing out of toxins and lymph toxins. Might be a great focus therapy to cleanse the scalp, but might also further poison the follicles with the junk like heavy metals being pulled into the follicle areas.

https://www.cuppingtherapy.org/pages/discolorations.htm

If you want a blood flow that lasts about 30 minutes, I use cinnamon oil. A few drops on a dry scalp. For sure you do not want any bruising that lasts. You might be able to find some of the vacuum scalp studies. Never heard that they were very successful, but there is always a new twist to try out.

As for covering the most area with pressing, the vitamin bottle bottom rounded edge flexes and covers a reasonable area.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down