Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Your Top 3 Supplements?

Go down

Your Top 3 Supplements?

Post  helpmyhair1 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:20 am

What are your top 3 supplements for fighting hairloss? For each, explain how it helps (i.e. stops or slows hairloss, reduces inflammation, etc.)

Here's mine:

1) Magnesium - Whenever i have scalp inflammation/itch, I just pop a magnesium capsule or two and it goes away within 20 minutes.

2) Brown seaweed Laminaria - This is a natural form of iodine, same as used in IH's Thyroid Boost. It seems to help my thyroid which is a contributor to hairloss.

3) DT-CPR - Yes I know this isn't a supplement, but I can feel myself breaking up the calcification under my scalp. Hands are not enough though, I use the corner side of a vitamin bottle to really press down the scalp and push it in multiple direction. Afterwards I massage with my hands to break up additional calcification.

I also have been using MSM again lately, but not sure yet what its doing besides my hair growing faster. I still take curcumin daily with dinner, but not sure how much it helps. I also take vitamins K2, A, and D, but not sure on the effect. One of the issue I face is that I get that crunching sound while doing DT, but cannot get the calcium to drain or dissolve. It just re-hardens after a few hours. Was thinking to take Ecklonia Cava again but I don't remember it doing much.. anyone still taking it? is it effective?

helpmyhair1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Top 3 Supplements?

Post  Hairbeback on Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:28 am

Don't have them all, but from my research vitamin c, k2, d

Hairbeback

View user profile

Back to top Go down