FAQ
 Search

Why this forum is still Alive ?

Go down

Why this forum is still Alive ?

Post  Seuxin on Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:40 am

Hello guys,

I have a real question...

Why this forum is still alive since we all know that natural is totally shit and innefective for hair.

You already tried here a tons and tons of shit, and no progress at all !
Be serious....Juicing, DT Therapy....

We know only a chemical way could made hair neogenesis...So why this forum is still alive ?

I really don't understand, you know the battle is over with natural way.

What do you think ??

Seuxin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why this forum is still Alive ?

Post  CausticSymmetry on Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:19 pm

Really?

Natural is the best way if you know what you're doing.

The methods you mention will rarely work.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback on Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:51 pm

Some one is bitter, this forum could use an update though. Maybe more modern and sleeker?

Hairbeback

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seuxin on Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:22 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:Really?

Please be honnest....No natural shit is really able to regrowth hair when lost...
All people know it...If there was a real natural cure...all people may to know it....

What about accepting to see the truth ? ...I really don't understand...

Seuxin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:01 am

The world just work just doesn't function like that. Most forms of cancer are easier to solve than hair loss, however that doesn't make it impossible. Not many people understand it either because industry creates a perception that only synthetic chemicals and surgeries solve problems.

There's a lot of politics in medicine. Keep looking for truth, it may lead you to a different path.

CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:54 am

Seuxin wrote:
CausticSymmetry wrote:Really?

Please be honnest....No natural shit is really able to regrowth hair when lost...
All people know it...If there was a real natural cure...all people may to know it....

What about accepting to see the truth ? ...I really don't understand...

I can confirm from personal experience that natural treatments work. Hair loss became noticeable in 2010 when I was 20. I'm almost 29 now and through significant diet and lifestyle changes have been able to fix the hair loss problem.

When I first started researching the subject, I would get frustrated when people claimed that hair loss was caused by psychological stress or lack of blood circulation. Those factors seemed too simplistic to be the real cause of a complex condition like "androgenetic alopecia". Why would there be scientists with PhDs researching male pattern baldness, if the problem could be resolved so easily? I expected the solution to be complex and sophisticated, like the condition.

Furthermore, I think most men who experience hair loss at a young age are in a vulnerable mental state and are likely to have a defensive attitude. I've looked up some of the very first posts that I made on this forum and another similar forum, and found that most of them had an accusatory and defensive tone.

Even in 2010, there were a few articles on the internet claiming that there was a link between male pattern baldness and insulin resistance. This made sense right away because I had an uncle who kept very fit through exercise, and he retained a decent head of hair until much later in life than his brothers. Just based on intuition and some objective research, made sense that male pattern baldness is a disease process and pathological.

The fact that MPB is typically accompanied by inflammation, itching, and flaking of the scalp strongly suggests that it is a disease process.

All that to say, you need to independently arrive at the belief that it can be fixed naturally.

In order to maximize the chance of success, you need to be very strict with your regimen. I think I went about 1.5-2 years without tasting sugar (no fruit even), and following that my hair was so thick I could hardly run a comb through it. I'm nowhere near as strict now, and my hair has thinned out since then but no one would say that I have MPB.

The other factor to consider is that natural treatments (and even pharmaceutical treatments) will require months or even years for the results to become visible/noticeable.

imprisoned-radical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CF on Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:00 pm

The IH regimen has worked for me. I think it works a lot better for maintenance than regrowth but I've even achieved some regrowth. I was a good candidate for it I think and I'm not sure it will work for everyone but I definitely appreciate CS and this forum. The IH regimen and vigorous brushing with a hard brush (inspired in part by the DT thread) has my hair and scalp health in a great spot.

CF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:57 am

This forum is about so much more than hair.  Learning to never get a cold again with high dose vitamin C,  the many other subjects on anti aging and regeneration,  we live in a amazing info age. If you want to dismiss the wealth of knowledge,  real experience and free consulting as pointless,,,    well do us all a favor and go enjoy your drugs with the people wasting away from the side effects.

And for sure my hair is regrowing.  Slow progress amazing in it's self.  Actually stop and reverse severe MPB,  that is a very big deal.  I wish it was faster, but it is 100% drug free and makes me healthier every day to stay on my path.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Directo on Mon May 07, 2018 4:39 pm

Regarding the hair loss problem only (not general health), I have to somewhat "agree" with Seuxin.
Some people talk about hairloss begin stopped; Where are the solid evidences of that ? Maybe they lost already much of what they were supposed to lose ? Maybe their hair weren't supposed to fall anymore (for now) anyway ?

Hair loss being reversed ? What does it mean ? 10 tiny hairs brought back on the whole head ?
People are looking for at least 60/70/80% regrowth, not 2%. It's still better than nothing, but when you have a whole hole on your skull, 10 new hairs won't make a difference. You're still depressed and you still have that giant hole on the head; Even though you spent a lot of money and time on supplements and hair stuff.

Directo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Tue May 08, 2018 1:29 am

As someone who counsels people on various health conditions, hair loss is one of the most difficult conditions to treat. It is greatly underestimated.

To find the occasional dismissive, jaded person on this subject matter is inevitable. The real secret is looking in the right places. Hair loss is not a system of one area, it could be one or more symptoms of many systems. It's just not obvious and hence why it's so difficult.

I firmly believe it's not genetic, there is always a cause. It's identifying it that is key to success.

CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 on Tue May 08, 2018 3:46 am

I think this forum is a support group for a lot of us. We are different from other people and we not only need to accept ourselves but have others accept us. There is a movement called body positivity and what I've been realizing is that I want to be positive about my hairloss. I want it to stop being seen as a bad thing. On this forum I've been studying the effects of gmo pesticide-ladden processed food on hairloss and health. Before I started a plant-based diet rich in ripe fruits and grains, I had worse hairloss, but now it's slowed down. I've also learned a bit about making love, sex, and relationships and how it is affected by hairfall from this forum. I'm watching this Robert Cassar video right now on love. He is a hairloss expert.
john3333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 on Tue May 08, 2018 1:07 pm

I'm so happy I discovered this forum right when I was starting to have my first signs of hair loss. All the information you need to combat your hair loss is on here, it's up to you to start doing the research necessary and then take action from there. Posts from guys like CS, JDP, Prague, Slowmoe, Cdto2012 etc are all very helpful. As of today I would say I have 95% of my hair, not that my hair loss was ever severe or anything but it had the potential to get really bad since aggressive MPB runs in my Dad's side of the family. I will always appreciate this forum for the wealth of knowledge available on here.

MovieJunkie89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 on Tue May 08, 2018 1:27 pm

john3333 wrote:I think this forum is a support group for a lot of us. We are different from other people and we not only need to accept ourselves but have others accept us. There is a movement called body positivity and what I've been realizing is that I want to be positive about my hairloss. I want it to stop being seen as a bad thing.

You want your hair loss to stop being seen as a bad thing? Sorry it is not a natural thing to be bald. How about you actually take some action to stop your hair loss and start regrowing hair?

- Start by breaking up the calcium deposits in your scalp by doing the DT-CPR method every day for at least 5-10 minutes, 3x a day. Within a few days of doing this your scalp will feel loose and much healthier in general. IH's Decalcify along with a good Magnesium supplement will also speed things up.

- Go after the fibrosis in your scalp: "The combination of Taurine/Green Tea Extract/Grape Seed Extract, as an oral hair loss treatment halts any further progression of fibrosis, and largely resolves existing fibrosis."
http://www.hairloss-research.org/UpdateSkinBiology3-13.html

- Enzyme peels to remove the dead skin on your scalp (This will be essential if you have a receding hairline/temples). Once the dead skin has been removed you can then use something like the Green Tea coconut shampoo for regrowth.

- Emu Oil topically/Borage Oil as a supplement to restore the fatty layer in your scalp.

Colloidal Silver is something that is not discussed nearly enough on here, as that is something that causes stem cell differentiation and can easily give you regrowth with consistent use. (You need to find a legit brand though as some are much weaker than others.)

**Avoid excessive Masturbation as this will only spike your DHT/Prolactin levels.

I don't care what anyone says hair loss comes down to Blood flow, Oxygen and a healthy scalp. Fibrosis and calcification are things that will cause your scalp to no longer be an environment for hair growth. But both can be reversed.

Prague wrote:
there are many ways of reversing MPB

yet, they are very simple and free most of them - which is a problem since ppl are not ready to believe.

I hate to sound condescending but every time I stop by on here it seems too many guys here would rather drown in self-pity than actually do anything about their hair loss.

Hair loss can be stopped and can be reversed. It is up to you to take action though. I hope my post does good for someone out there. Just like Prague said there are many simple ways of reversing MPB but many people simply are not ready to believe. Good luck to everyone though. I'm out.

MovieJunkie89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Directo on Tue May 08, 2018 1:36 pm

I often hear about that fibrosis and calcium thing. So why women don't have fibrosis and calcium deposit problems ?

And why, suddenly, when taking testosterone (FTM) and then getting bald, they -following that theory- would get fibrosis and calcium deposit problems ?

Directo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Thu May 10, 2018 2:04 am

Directo wrote:I often hear about that fibrosis and calcium thing. So why women don't have fibrosis and calcium deposit problems ?

And why, suddenly, when taking testosterone (FTM) and then getting bald, they -following that theory- would get  fibrosis and calcium deposit problems ?

Yes, unless a women has PCOS or some type of elevated insulin condition, fibrosis is not usually an issue with them.

The reason is the androgen receptors and the androgens amplify toxins. It's also the same reason why autism rates are greater in boys than girls. Estrogen promotes glutathione, so when a sudden change in hormones occurs, that goes from protection to toxic effects.

So while androgens themselves are not the direct cause, they are the amplifier.

CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Thu May 10, 2018 5:26 pm

As for my progress and documentation, I focus on a small area in usually the last place to regrow. Front temples originally very far from my original hair line. My hairline has proceeded very far forward on the sides, and is thickening on the top, enough to show the denser mat from a distance.

Just because you see 10 new terminal hairs in a 3 inch close up focus area (in the hardest and last area to regrow) does not mean that the rest of the scalp is without progress. Other areas have much denser regrow, and there are hundreds of new terminal hairs, mixed in with the thickening base mat.

My before situation was on the hopeless side, to see any improvement over 3 years is remarkable. Usually I would be 3 years more receded and shiny. My hair was lost 20 years ago in the focus area. A few years for that area to regenerate and reverse is reasonable. It takes many years for follicles to degrade and give up, why would the recovery be much faster ? There may be ways to be faster, but I limited the process to get a evaluation limiting the variables.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jonnyS on Fri May 11, 2018 5:08 am

its alive because i think people still want to hang on to the belief they can do something about it without drugs or medicines, and a natrual approach is far better. People should learn to embrace baldness rather than waste there anergy dwelling on doing something about it.

if your going bald its not the end of the world, make yourself a better person in another way rather than relying on hair too look good. Dress smart, go to some self help classes, get a rewarding carreer.

i wasted a lot of time, energy and money on supplements, minoxidil, with no tangible benefit that made my hair look anything like it was in my youth. Half the time it was probably my own imagination that the stuff i was taking was actually helping when in fact, i was falling ill with side effects such as depression and anxiety. Lets not mention the snake oil merchants preying on peoples insecurities, thats a whole other story.

I hope my post can help someone if one person at least, i feel ive made a difference.

jonnyS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Fri May 11, 2018 7:39 am

jonnyS wrote:its alive because i think people still want to hang on to the belief they can do something about it without drugs or medicines, and a natrual approach is far better. People should learn to embrace baldness rather than waste there anergy dwelling on doing something about it.

if your going bald its not the end of the world, make yourself a better person in another way rather than relying on hair too look good. Dress smart, go to some self help classes, get a rewarding carreer.

i wasted a lot of time, energy and money on supplements, minoxidil, with no tangible benefit that made my hair look anything like it was in my youth. Half the time it was probably my own imagination that the stuff i was taking was actually helping when in fact, i was falling ill with side effects such as depression and anxiety. Lets not mention the snake oil merchants preying on peoples insecurities, thats a whole other story.

I hope my post can help someone if one person at least, i feel ive made a difference.

This forum is about sharing advice. What do you have to share?

CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down