Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Killing for profit exposed in EU

Go down

Killing for profit exposed in EU

Post  Beebrox on Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:34 pm

Sugar, drugs, medical devices and the industry behind, exposed in European Parliament. Since the video is long:

00:00 Nathan Gill MEP - My doctor diagnosed my diabetes, but I had to take my own advice on diet
04:30 Dr. Aseem Malhotra - The medical industry disgusts me - here are the reasons including fraud
18:23 Case study - Statins are just wrong
23:51 Prof. Rory Collins asks for a retraction from Malhotra about statin side-effects
27:20 Sunday Times investigation - the statin statistics are bent, there are conflicts of interest
31:10 Peter Wilmshurst - Regulators FAIL, Doctors collude, data is fabricated to attract funding
34:03 Dutch Cardiologist - Beta Blockers caused 800,000 excess deaths 38:20 UK is the fat man of Europe - sugar is everywhere
43:10 Tom Frieden's Health Impact Pyramid
44:55 John Yudkin - Sugar is the problem - Ancel Keys asserts that it's Fat
46:06 Robert Lustig - No, it's really sugar that's the problem
52:18 AHA say 9 teaspoons sugar per day, Coca Cola's label says 22 per day
54:56 There's no link between exercise and weight-gain - it's all DIET
57:16 Daily Mail - Sugar is the new tobacco
57:59 Andrew Lansley MP - Sugar is not the problem, was a director of Pepsi, Mars's marketing co.
59:40 Jeremy Hunt, BMJ, Credit Suisse, AoMRC - Sugar IS the problem
1:04:11 The Pioppi Diet - A high fat Mediterranean style diet to prevent heart disease
1:13:12 Sir Richard Thompson - The Queen's (ex) physician - The industry disgusts me too
1:14:10 Vitamins, Gluten-free are largely a waste of money
1:17:50 Needless chemo, wasteful procedures, side-effects, Big Pharma want profits
1:27:00 Prof. Hanno Pijl - Lifestyle intervention (diet, exercise) is much better than drugs
1:32:00 Sarah Macklin - Changing your health status with nutrition
1:33:17 The Eatwell plate is really the Eatbad plate, too much processed food, fructose, crisps on the plate
1:40:00 Nathan Gill - Eat unrefined foods to cut your cholesterol
1:42:42 Why can't we just tell the public the truth about food and nutrition?
1:44:10 Questions from the audience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcnd3usdNxo

Beebrox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Killing for profit exposed in EU

Post  Biffy on Sat May 12, 2018 8:21 pm

Great video thanks for sharing this valuable presentation.

I would disagree with statements that vitamins and gluten-free diet are a waste of money.

And also refined oils need to be mentioned besides/instead sugar as the n1 cause of heart disease!

Biffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Beebrox on Mon May 14, 2018 4:51 am

Biffy wrote:Great video thanks for sharing this valuable presentation.

I would disagree with statements that vitamins and gluten-free diet are a waste of money.

And also refined oils need to be mentioned besides/instead sugar as the n1 cause of heart disease!

Well of course there is tons of things that can be mentioned and there are degrees of damage to most any industry (processed food, pharma, medical devices) that should be tied to responsibilities concerning health influences. And regulations, even if existing,  many times still do not apply to do a change in favor of a customer. Formalizing my observations the reasons are very different - sometimes it lack of power (money and resources), sometimes is lack of knowledge (they apply resources to wrong idea), and sometimes is lack of interest (like in this boring response of the congress to some very solid arguments). Go figure.

Beebrox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum