Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Question for those who wash their hair twice a day

Go down

Question for those who wash their hair twice a day

Post  sizzlinghairs on Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:03 am

Hey guys.

So those who wash their hair twice a day, have you noticed a difference in the health of your hair in terms of naturally produced oils?

Will twice a day washing (with mild soap with good non harsh chemical ingredients) mess with the natural health of your hair in terms of oils?

A quick google search I did on one site said it should be fine unless you have extra dry hair (which I donít).

Also does anyone know of a good shampoo that helps to replenish the natural oil balance in the hair? (Preferably one that is geared to all natural with good healthy ingredients)?

sizzlinghairs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question for those who wash their hair twice a day

Post  Delphine on Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:38 am

sizzlinghairs wrote:Hey guys.

So those who wash their hair twice a day, have you noticed a difference in the health of your hair in terms of naturally produced oils?

Will twice a day washing (with mild soap with good non harsh chemical ingredients) mess with the natural health of your hair in terms of oils?

A quick google search I did on one site said it should be fine unless you have extra dry hair (which I donít).

Also does anyone know of a good shampoo that helps to replenish the natural oil balance in the hair? (Preferably one that is geared to all natural with good healthy ingredients)?

Low/no shampoo or as it is known, "low/no poo" is actually far better for your hair.

There is a group for this on Facebook, mostly women, but there is one guy with awesome hair.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/nopoo/?fb_dtsg_ag=AdwYz9DtvbeRYQjS45sO-m2THY2ah2SERFI79N2RqBwNVA%3AAdyCZHhDsmRSyxlefEaiCrHKpCnFZ11Ye8y42DTzFeobXA
Delphine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 on Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:53 am

Delphine wrote:

Low/no shampoo or as it is known, "low/no poo" is actually far better for your hair. †

There is a group for this on Facebook, mostly women, but there is one guy with awesome hair.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/nopoo/?fb_dtsg_ag=AdwYz9DtvbeRYQjS45sO-m2THY2ah2SERFI79N2RqBwNVA%3AAdyCZHhDsmRSyxlefEaiCrHKpCnFZ11Ye8y42DTzFeobXA

I'd do this but I use oils/masks on my hair and I have a heck of a time getting that off, any suggestions? Shocked

On days I don't use masks I'm fine just rinsing.

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine on Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:03 pm

johndoe1225 wrote:
Delphine wrote:

Low/no shampoo or as it is known, "low/no poo" is actually far better for your hair. †

I'd do this but I use oils/masks on my hair and I have a heck of a time getting that off, any suggestions? †Shocked

On days I don't use masks I'm fine just rinsing.

Use less/no oil. I have naturally fine thin hair and a teaspoon of oil is plenty. Sometimes I do a tsp of olive oil with a tsp of cayenne. Not too hard to wash out.

Gelatin masks are good.

1 tablespoon powdered gelatin
Ĺ cup water
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon honey

Mix together, let it sit for a bit, apply to hair, leave on at least five min. Never had a problem washing out.
Delphine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down