Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

YouTube Channels that Promote Healthy Eating

Go down

YouTube Channels that Promote Healthy Eating

Post  john3333 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:19 pm

I'm making this thread so we can share raw vegans we watch on YouTube. I've been working on a well-researched whey protein thread for a while now. I've been researching things from both sides - vegan and non-vegan sources. So far it's surprising, but I'm not done yet.
I'll start by introducing Rawvana

I was watching this video where she's talking about an abuse that has caused her trauma. Some people are so selfish. I can relate to wanting to leave hurtful things in the past and not wanting to talk about that. It's tough for me to talk about what I've been through, but I want to be more forgiving. I get teary when I think about this so I won't talk about it.
On top of that my family is completely broken up, and i have emotional problems because of my upbringing that i am still trying to overcome. I feel cut off from anybody who could understand me too.I am just trying to not be a burden to other people and i am trying to improve myself so i can sustain myself as best i can. I used to drink a lot to cope with the pain, now I just tell myself to be strong.

I feel like everyone's a bit screwed up. I haven't been able to open up like Rawvana though. I need to be strong and keep pushing for healing my trauma and working on my inner self. I talk to people, meet new people - just can't seem to connect with any of them beyond a superficial level. I need my alone time to recharge. but being alone all the time isn't good, so i try to spend time with a few people who i can do that with. I want to be emotionally and mentally healthy.

This video isn't really about food, but it's about how one event can have big effects on your future and health. I feel like hairloss could've been caused by a traumatic event and I begun to lose my hair at a relatively young age. I watch Rawvana's videos to stay motivated to eat healthy foods.

As some of you know I'm trying to promote mental health awareness. I left the mental health hospital a few days ago and it did me well, but my heart has been shivering and my hairloss is accelerated.
john3333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YouTube Channels that Promote Healthy Eating

Post  1alexie on Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:14 pm

Best of luck to your channel, I am sure that you will be able to inspire a lot of people.

1alexie

View user profile

Back to top Go down