Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

At the end of my rope

Go down

At the end of my rope

Post  RickyH on Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:13 am

I have been diffuse thinning since the age of 24. Every second of every day has been dramatically different than it was before, in the most abysmal, nightmarish possible way. I am now 36, and in worse condition than ever. Hair loss has brought about a hell I previously never knew could possibly exist in this world.

Until 30, I was in denial. I did the side comb and it wasn't noticeable to anyone that I had any degree of loss, so I kept on that way. At 30, streaks of scalp began to show through and I knew I had to do something, fast.

Since then, I’ve been in an all out war with hair loss, losing every battle along the way. At the beginning, I thought I would try natural (and some truly bank breaking) methods. I started with biotin, b12, beta sitosterol (still on those), vitamin D, foliac acid, saw palmetto and various compounds like Hairomega.

None of it worked, and I ended up trying to shave my head for the first time. I looked like a monster! My head is hideously misshapen, I have a grotesque mole on the upper right of my scalp and I have a protuberant scar on the back of my head from when I fell on a corner when I was 6. I appear like a deformed cancer patient.

Soon after, I threw myself at the mercy (merciless) We Grow Hair, who suggested I do a tremendously expensive laser treatment therapy. Desperate for my life back, I took their offer and did 6 months of treatment at an exorbitant price. They also included a series of shampoos and conditioners. After 6 months, they refunded me ½ as there were no results and even noticeable thinning after even 6 months.

As my hair grew in, it *appeared* that I had achieved some sort of result somehow. I was able to do the combforward and appear to all *normies* that I had a full head. I figured this could possibly be delayed results from the laser, as it is the first thing I truly threw my full effort into. I used more of my hard earned savings to purchase a Laser Messiah from OverMachoGrande, using his plan with polysorbate 80 and ethyl alcohol 50/50 mix for 25 minutes before use. For 3 years, I was very happy with the way things played out. My hair (combed forward, of course) appeared as thick as it was since the day I started this routine. Until December 2015 when to my shock and horror, there was a massive gap in the left side of my hairline (The left side of my head has been noticeably thinner than the right since the inception of this curse) and I panicked, I cried, I hurt myself.

I ended up in a psychiatric ward in April, where I saw a dermatologist there due to my complaints about how I ended up there. He prescribed me finasteride. I decided at that point that losing my manhood was EASILY the lesser evil as compared to losing my hair. From then, I went on the “Big 3.” I had none of the side effects commonly associated with these treatments. No loss of libido (depression and utter despair caused by hair loss already made me lose interest years ago anyway), no brain fog, no acne etc. None of that, but I got what was by far the worst possible side effect of all: ACCELERATED HAIR LOSS!! I was told at month 3 “this is a good sign!” “This means that it’s working!” “I has to get worse before it gets better!”

18 months on the “Big 3”, and I had lost more density than I had in the previous 6 years combined. I begin to see a second dermatologist and a trichologist as well because my life is truly on the line. They all told me to switch to dutasteride. So I did. 8 months later, my density is worse than ever yet again. I began doing all sorts of “alternative” methods such as detumescence every day, onion juice headstands, hanging my head backwards of my bed until I’m dizzy, derma rolling before my laser session so rough that I would often bleed… even praying to god multiple times daily….it just got worse and worse. I went to see both dermatologists and trichologist… dermatologist 1 “lol cope” dermatologist 2 “lol cope” trichologist “lol cope.”

The thing is, there IS no coping with this. There is no way to simply accept subhumanity when you’ve done everything you possibly can to prevent it. There is no way to “lol cope” with a gruesome self image that engenders a profound sense of self-loathing. Really, I truly believe that there is nothing worse on in life that could possibly happen to someone than pernicious, entirely treatment-resistant hair loss!

My entire life is a daymare. My only escape is sleep (which is rare due to the traumatic effects of my dreadful situation) and even then I more often than not dream about hair loss. Is there anything left for me to try that has any chance of helping me escape this life of relegation, ridicule and condescendention? Or is suicide really my only way out?

Please help me. I am at the end of my rope

RickyH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: At the end of my rope

Post  shaftless on Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:14 pm

Well there's a couple things to hope for right on this message board. Dr brotzu's formula and sandalwood scented cologne perhaps. You can wait for brotzu's formula to show up where you live or maybe plan a trip to Italy if it is an overthecounter thing there and buy a few bottles. I'm thinking of mixing sandalwood oil in minoxidil perhaps.

shaftless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:37 pm

Always interesting to read the background information. The basics on some of those naturals are not too much better in terms of effect than the big poison 3.

There's probably at least a conservative 100 reasons for hair loss that have little to do with the big 3 and how they work.

Also, finasteride and dutasteride can cause endocrine dysfunction, including neurological problems.

The environment and diet can be a big factor also. There are dangers everywhere these days.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  MilBA on Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:30 am

RickyH,

Why not a hair transplant?

MilBA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:10 am

You might wish to look into mold toxicity problems.  Most regimens work a bit for hair loss but when someone mentioning noth8ng works at all combined with emotional and psyciatric symptoms I recommend to look into mold biotoxins... especiall6 2h3n one does bette4 when they go on v@cation.  I find IQ air purifier helpful but expensive and not a solution till you find the source so not exactly saying for people to buy one but just saying for those looking into helpful methods.

https://www.moldsafesolutions.com/mold-rage/

https://www.survivingmold.com/community/mary-ackerley-the-brain-on-fire-the-role-of-toxic-mold-in-triggering-psychiatric-symptoms

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/holistic-psychiatry/201708/mold-toxicity-common-cause-psychiatric-symptoms

Some of the common symptoms of toxic mold and CIRS are:

1. Fatigue

2. Weakness

3. Aches

4. Muscle Cramps

5. Unusual Pain

6. Ice Pick Pain

7. Headache

8. Light Sensitivity

9. Red Eyes

10. Blurred Vision

11. Tearing

12. Sinus Problems

13. Cough

14. Shortness of Breath

15. Abdominal Pain

16. Diarrhea

17. Joint Pain

18. Morning Stiffness

19. Memory Issues

20. Focus/Concentration Issues

21. Word Recollection Issues

22. Decreased Learning of New Knowledge

23. Confusion

24. Disorientation

25. Skin Sensitivity

26. Mood Swings

27. Appetite Swings

28. Sweats (especially night sweats)

29. Temperature Regulation or Dysregulation Problems

30. Excessive Thirst

31. Increased Urination

32. Static Shocks

33. Numbness

34. Tingling

35. Vertigo

36. Metallic Taste

37. Tremors

Jdp710

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bh1546 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:04 pm

Seems like Ricky has gone to lengths to try and stop his hairloss. Not sure going further down the rabbit hole is going to help.

Ricky what country do you live in and have you ever traveled outside of your home country?

For me, traveling to other countries where things are much tougher than here in the US brings about a different perspective on whats important in life. Where people are less superficial and other things are more important than looks women will look past your hairloss unless you make it a big deal. When you dwell on it it becomes apparent. If you are confident with yourself the way you are with hairloss then people look beyond it.

I guess my advice would be to work out and travel. Just my thoughts.

bh1546

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 on Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:18 am

Maybe I should add as sometimes my wording isn’t clear,  Mold biotoxins causes treatment resistance to a lot of very serious ailments.  From cancer based on Richard Loyd’s work to my work in arthersclerosis causing strokes and mini strokes as well as hair loss.  I’ve spok3n with a coupl3 people from thi# forum years ago and coincidentally they had very high mold toxins based on energetic testing.  

Wh3n I hear someone not getting any results when they should be and they mention serios emotional disturbances mold toxins are most likely the culprit.

You can be on the best regimens but when mold toxins are high, nothing seems to work.  Years ago I wrote a page on my site regarding hairloss.  It was essentially a checklist of 20 areas to go through them one at a time till find what works.  There was only one that causes treatment resistance with heavy emotionsl disturbances and that’s mold toxins.

I’d honestly be surprised if  Ricky did;’t have a couple of the above mentioned symptoms that are severe in intensity. People don’t get all the symptoms but only a fraction of them. But the symotoms they do get are severe in intensity.

Hope this helps

Jdp710

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Link on Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:23 pm

Trinov, Dr. Brotzu's lotion, is due to be released in two months. For men who cannot stop their hair loss, a transplant is not good, but there are great hair systems nowadays that make many men happy. They seem to look and feel very natural, and it seems there are some that are affordable too.

Hair loss is depressing but there is always a way. You will make it through this and eventually be happy.

Link

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:37 pm

Jdp710 wrote:Maybe I should add as sometimes my wording isn’t clear,  Mold biotoxins causes treatment resistance to a lot of very serious ailments.  From cancer based on Richard Loyd’s work to my work in atherosclerosis causing strokes and mini strokes as well as hair loss.  I’ve spoken with a couple people from this forum years ago and coincidentally they had very high mold toxins based on energetic testing.  

When I hear someone not getting any results when they should be and they mention serious emotional disturbances mold toxins are most likely the culprit.

You can be on the best regimens but when mold toxins are high, nothing seems to work.  Years ago I wrote a page on my site regarding hair loss.  It was essentially a checklist of 20 areas to go through them one at a time till find what works.  There was only one that causes treatment resistance with heavy emotional disturbances and that’s mold toxins.

I’d honestly be surprised if Ricky didn't have a couple of the above mentioned symptoms that are severe in intensity.  People don’t get all the symptoms but only a fraction of them.  But the symptoms they do get are severe in intensity.

Hope this helps

I'll add, that there are hundreds of reasons for hair loss. Based on what was tried for the poster at the end of their rope, that would make very little impact. In my own case, that regimen would have made very little impression.

It would probably take 5 hours to do a proper video presentation on the serious contenders. If one goes back into the sort of topics this forum was getting into 5 to 8 years ago, there are much more in depth posts. Also these will help expand on Jdp710 says and more.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  vg on Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:04 am

RickyH have you tried antidepressants?

vg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RickyH on Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:34 am

MilBA wrote:RickyH,

Why not a hair transplant?

I'm a diffuse case and thereby not a candidate Sad

RickyH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RickyH on Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:34 am

vg wrote: RickyH have you tried antidepressants?

I am allergic to all SSRIs and Tricyclics...

And honestly I'm not too sure even if I wasn't that they would help. When you're been essentially ousted from society because of something well beyond your control or influence, I kind of doubt being happy is an option

RickyH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  vg on Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:40 am

RickyH wrote:
vg wrote: RickyH have you tried antidepressants?

I am allergic to all SSRIs and Tricyclics...

Ok CBT psychotherapy for short term therapy and good results. And then psychotherapy of any kind(i prefer personal Centered, but you can try some of them to see the better one for you).

You have a long road to drive, but what if every month is 1/100 better than the previous. In one year you will be 10% better and believe me that will make a difference huge in the long term(years).Smile

Believe me you can! I did it.
I am not better than you are Smile

vg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical on Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:50 am

Many of the forum members here have experienced the same despair you're describing. It helps to keep reminding yourself that hair loss is unnatural and indeed a fixable problem when approached with dedication and consistency.

It has been my impression that for men in their 20s and 30s, the emotional distress caused by hair loss is the primary driving factor of the hair loss. There is tremendous embarrassment and fear of social subordination.

I had a friend in his early 30s who was deeply concerned about his hair loss. When I tried explaining to him that male pattern hair loss, although considered a genetic condition, is actually a degenerative process and that I had fixed my own hair loss problem through diet and lifestyle changes...he became extremely defensive and accusatory, and ended up cutting me off. Goes to show that it is a very emotionally charged subject for many young men. It is more comfortable to write it off as a genetic condition.

In my opinion, you need to start engaging in behaviors that restore or maintain your sense of social worth. For me, it was the gym. It increases your masculinity, and eventually also your social status. Most likely, women will also respond positively to the associated physical changes. Each person might find a different way to accomplish this. For example, meditation might work as well. The goal is to reverse the emotional effects of the external world and, in particular, social stress.

Human beings are deeply compelled by the desire for social status. Need to manage the compulsion in order to prevent it from damaging our health.

imprisoned-radical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless on Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:48 pm

Ricky, have you tried the chaga mushroom/vodka tincture that sage swears by? It'd be easy to make and use as a topical. I've been trying other things but if nothing works I'll be trying that as a last resort.

shaftless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless on Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:56 pm

Supposedly azelaic acid blocks dht from hair follicles. Unfortunately it is only available by prescription. It's used in heavy duty acne medications.

shaftless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down