Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Ashwagandha
Yesterday at 7:38 am by Weser

» Ginkgo Biloba 6000 mg safe?
Yesterday at 1:16 am by MikeGore

» Lots Of Gas Causing ANNOYING Symptoms, Which Anti-Gas Product Is The Most Natural?
Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:08 am by johndoe1225

» Stroke, Parkinsons and billberry
Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:40 am by Jdp710

» What is your current regimen?
Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:21 pm by 1alexie

» Movie Review - "Root Cause"
Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:15 pm by Zaphod

» 6 mtscp wasabi study
Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:19 pm by 1alexie

» Eclipta prostrata promotes the induction of anagen, sustains the anagen phase through regulation of FGF-7 and FGF-5
Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:21 pm by CF

» Dealing with grey hair
Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:16 am by calvicie

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Topical fin

Go down

Topical fin

Post  Weser on Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:22 am

I know fin is a big no-no here and I definitely understand why. However, there has been some research that shows topical fin lowering scalp DHT levels with less side effects. That way, it's focused on lowering scalp DHT over serum and systematic dht.

Example
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/285733679_Effects_of_a_novel_finasteride_025_topical_solution_on_scalp_and_serum_dihydrotestosterone_in_healthy_men_with_androgenetic_alopecia

Thoughts?

Edit: also wanted to add that I've seen incredible pictures of growth from guys on fin, even micro dosing (down to 0.05mg), I imagine that a topical micro dose would be effective without nearly as many sides.

Weser

Posts : 14
Join date : 2018-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Topical fin

Post  DBAL on Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:29 am

I tried topical fin for a year and I'm not sure how much effect it had on me. Definitely didnt get any sides. I stopped it recently to trial sandalore and topical zinc (nothing to report there either). Got a few months of 2.5% leftover if anyone is keen to trial topical fin. I got it from the pharmacy in italy via hasson and wong.


DBAL

Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-04-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Topical fin

Post  Weser on Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:30 am

DBAL wrote:I tried topical fin for a year and I'm not sure how much effect it had on me. Definitely didnt get any sides. I stopped it recently to trial sandalore and topical zinc (nothing to report there either). Got a few months of 2.5% leftover if anyone is keen to trial topical fin. I got it from the pharmacy in italy via hasson and wong.


I remember seeing Hasson's site showing incredible regrowth pics from their fin topical. Do you think it helped maintain, or anything?

Weser

Posts : 14
Join date : 2018-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Topical fin

Post  SlowMoe on Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:43 am

I recommend azelaic acid topical before fin. Great stuff
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Posts : 1112
Join date : 2012-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Topical fin

Post  Weser on Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:13 am

SlowMoe wrote:I recommend azelaic acid topical before fin. Great stuff

What kind of azelaic acid do you buy?

Weser

Posts : 14
Join date : 2018-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Topical fin

Post  SlowMoe on Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:41 am

I can't remember the site I ordered it from, just do a bit of research. I may have gotten mine off amazon... That would be a good place to start, just check out the reviews so youre confident you are getting good stuff..
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Posts : 1112
Join date : 2012-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Topical fin

Post  DBAL on Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:14 am

Weser wrote:
DBAL wrote:I tried topical fin for a year and I'm not sure how much effect it had on me. Definitely didnt get any sides. I stopped it recently to trial sandalore and topical zinc (nothing to report there either). Got a few months of 2.5% leftover if anyone is keen to trial topical fin. I got it from the pharmacy in italy via hasson and wong.


I remember seeing Hasson's site showing incredible regrowth pics from their fin topical. Do you think it helped maintain, or anything?

Really hard to tell as I started with a low percentage and due to a lack of growth kept upping it. Only tried 2.5% for a few months. I started taking fin internally and switched to Sandalore (nothing to report there either). Perhaps I'm just not a responder to fin as since taking it internally i havent noticed a reduce in itch or shedding.

DBAL

Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-04-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Topical fin

Post  Weser on Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:29 pm

DBAL wrote:
Weser wrote:
DBAL wrote:I tried topical fin for a year and I'm not sure how much effect it had on me. Definitely didnt get any sides. I stopped it recently to trial sandalore and topical zinc (nothing to report there either). Got a few months of 2.5% leftover if anyone is keen to trial topical fin. I got it from the pharmacy in italy via hasson and wong.


I remember seeing Hasson's site showing incredible regrowth pics from their fin topical. Do you think it helped maintain, or anything?

Really hard to tell as I started with a low percentage and due to a lack of growth kept upping it. Only tried 2.5% for a few months. I started taking fin internally and switched to Sandalore (nothing to report there either). Perhaps I'm just not a responder to fin as since taking it internally i havent noticed a reduce in itch or shedding.

Interesting, that might mean your hair loss is from a different reason? Also, it wouldn't hurt to add multiple layers of protection while on fin? Like DT - keeping scalp loose, maybe a few supplements, avoid excessive ejaculation,etc.

I plan on experimenting with homemade fin, along with other therapies, I will post results if any.

Weser

Posts : 14
Join date : 2018-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Topical fin

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum