Natural Hair Growth Products
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum

Magnesium Oil Success?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magnesium Oil Success?

Post  Decro435 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:54 pm

Has anyone seen any success with topical Magnesium Oil?. I'm thinking of purchasing some, but don't want to waste money if it's useless. I'd like to hear of someone actually having success, especially a younger person. Anyone?.

Decro435

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Magnesium Oil Success?

Post  Decro435 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:55 pm

Also, what is the relationship between Potassium and Magnesium?.

Thanks.

Decro435

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MasterExploder on Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:43 am

Magnesium oil became now the "number one" of my regimen. My hair is overall stronger, darker and I am gettin' mild regrowth - but I have to cut my hair to really see it:-) I am also adding it to my toothpaste(trying that whitenning thing:-)) It is also awesome on the face. I highly recommend gettin' some of the stuff.

MasterExploder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Decro435 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:47 am

What age are you MasterExploder?. Has this helped with any inflammation you might have suffered from?.

Decro435

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MasterExploder on Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:54 am

Am 21, I am also taking some other thing to fight inflammation, but when I spray some Mg.oil on my knees and rub it into the skin they don't hurt that much (I mean after working out, I had also surgery on my knee, etc.) and they used to...:-), it is the same with muscles, the regeneration process is faster.

MasterExploder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Decro435 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:57 am

Interesting. Sorry to be a hassle, but would you mind telling me what you are doing for inflammation and did you have aggressive inflammation?. Thanks.

Decro435

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MasterExploder on Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:23 am

Decro435 wrote:Interesting. Sorry to be a hassle, but would you mind telling me what you are doing for inflammation and did you have aggressive inflammation?. Thanks.

I didn't have such a aggressive inflammation, but I experienced some from time to time, what was bothering me more were the calcium deposits on my scalp - these are now completely gone, my acne is also way better.

I am taking some supplements - CLO, EC....(considering inflammation), but I am trying to have as perfect diet as possible (loads of veggies, no sugar, high fat, no gluten), I am also on WD.

MasterExploder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

So, you are spraying the Mag Oil on your scalp??

Post  Jocko59 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:51 am

If so, how long do you leave it on there before you wash it out?

Jocko59

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MasterExploder on Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:12 pm

Jocko59 wrote:If so, how long do you leave it on there before you wash it out?

Usually I apply after shower, let's say at 8pm and I leave it over night, then in the morning I wash my hair just with cold water and comb my hair.

MasterExploder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x on Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:05 pm

How often do you guys apply magnesium oil? I have seen some people apply it only twice per week, others applying it everyday.

j87x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BaldingYouth on Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:59 am

I'm applying everyday, but 4 days a week I am putting a little less and can only let it sit for 10-15 minutes(time constraints). Other days I have time and put a little more on and let it sit for about an hour. I am growing more fond of mag oil, I've started to use it on my sore muscles after I workout and a little on my face to speed the healing of blemishes if I have one. I can't give any concrete judgments on its effectiveness yet, but I do like what I am seeing so far.

On the days that I let it sit for an hour on my scalp I wake up the next morning and my scalp definitely feels good and my hair looks somehow darker or fuller I cant explain it, its good though

BaldingYouth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RobHealthMan on Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:53 am

hey guys, where can i get magnesium oil for the scalp/hair? iherb.com ? thanks!

RobHealthMan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:07 am

Full strength to the scalp or diluted? Diluted for the teeth as well?

elan164

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MAO on Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:21 am

I personally found the mag oil too concentrated for use on the scalp and didn't really enjoy the feeling of using it on this part of the body. However, I have recently started using Dead Sea Salt warm water solutions for washing and face/scalp irrigation. The Dead Sea Salts contain mostly hydrated MgCl2 and KCl with lesser amounts of other salts (Na etc). I feel that my scalp is in much better condition and the dryness has been relieved - I also think that my hair has darkened slightly. I find that taking warm immersive baths with the salt solution is extremely relaxing and use regularly to destress - where I live in the UK, Fluorine is not added to the water Very Happy , but it does contain some chlorine. I would be interested to know if anybody else has tried these salts baths.

MAO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NewReg on Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:56 am

I've been using Swanson's Mag Oil twice a week (approx. 20 min. per session) for almost nine months. Thought it was good at first, but now I think it was just my imagination. Same may be true for Potassium Chloride. I am stopping both to see if I notice a difference either way.

One thing I have definitely noticed while on these are small stony granules lodged in the pores on my scalp (maybe one or two a week). At first I had mistaken them for new sprouts due to their coarse, pointed texture, but they are pretty much just whiteheads.

NewReg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum