Urine for hair loss?

Post  blackjack on Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:34 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whFFLfBRq10&feature=related

blackjack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Urine for hair loss?

Post  CausticSymmetry on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:59 am

I saw this link about a year ago and glad you posted it here.

Before I comment on the urine therapy, wanted to say that I totally agree with the earlier portion (first half of the video) on what Dr. Group has to say.

I've been studying a topic here that has never been touched on before but it deserves its own thread, it's on a condition called Alexithymia.

Alexithymia is a term not even used in Psychiatric DSM-IV, yet it describes a personality trait characterized by difficulties in differentiating and describing feelings. In other words, alexithymia embodies the sort of lack of verbal expression in a human being and probably causes an inner turmoil.

I bring up alexithymia, because it's been found to be a cause of significant dermatological distress, including hair loss. I believe this maybe an serious and frequent underlying "disorder" in many suffering from hair loss.

Dr. Group didn't use the term alexithymia, however it essentially sums up what he describe in the first half of his discussion. The first time I watched this video I skimmed over his preamble and waited for the urine info--but now that I've reviewed it again, it has struck a strong chord as I've been in deep research in the last week on alexithymia.

Of course, alexithymia is not the only condition that can mitigate stress-induced hair loss. Having emotional life out of balance, such as relationship, job stress or whatever is causing burn out and intense fight or flight response can have a very dramatic impact on the hair.

Okay with that all said now want to comment on the urine therapy. Dr. Jonathan Wright wrote an interesting article on the Chinese. He's describes that they are the founders of bio-identical hormone replacement therapy. He says that for over a thousand years, the Chinese have used the most perfect form of bio-identical hormone replacement possible, from your own urine.

The reason is very simple, it contains the perfect ratio and types of hormones biological compatable with the human body. Moreover, it contains all of the relevant hormones. That said, I hope some of us give this therapy a try. I tried it last year for only a few days--I didn't really know enough about it at the time to continue using it.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/hairconsultation.htm

CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou on Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:05 am

I never EVER thought I would be hearing CS encourage us all to take daily golden showers Razz

Would this homemade brew be fortified if one adds another bodily fluid? I mean why not jizz yourself as well? bom

Forget about facials, it's now all about scalpials! drunken

Or perhaps CS is talking about extracting some kind of hormone from the urine and then apply it? clown

Misirlou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague on Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:03 pm

when i started loosing my hair 7 years ago, i started to read one forum about hairloss in my language. The Urinotherapy is widely discussed there and all swear on the results (at least 5-6 people as far as i know - these people usually disappear after the first excitement since they do not want to write about the fact they drink their own (or their girlfriend's) urine and since this topic brings up some negative reactions of people feeling disgusted etc - on the other hand on could suspect those drinking the urine and saying it grows their hair that the wouldn't admit drinking urine without any result not to get ridiculised and exagerate about their results)

btw during those years on that forum one could finf some unorthodox approaches that seem to work for more people; these were:

Glutein free diet
Urinotherapy (one's own or more likely girl's urine)
prostate massage

Prague

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  blackjack on Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:43 pm

I would apply the urine before trying to drink it. BUt i would try it though if need be. I think it's better to optimze hormones and diet (gluten free) first. But id like to see if more people had results with this.

blackjack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae on Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:50 pm

An x-gf one time surprised me in the shower once, when i was giving her some serious tongue work, unexpectedly pouring out her golden juice all over my face and mouth .. i admit, it was a special experience, the initial shock of such an unspeakable act got me of
feeling like an animal.

Amaranthaceae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramjet on Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:42 pm

How would you physically do it, stand over the toilet and pour on head? How long after could you wash your hair?

Ramjet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:16 pm

I tried it only for a few days last year. All I did was have a container "ready" to fill, take warm batch to the bathroom set on a window stand pour on my hair when in the shower and rinse off. I didn't read much about it and not sure if I have to soak it, but I didn't do that.

I don't plan on doing this because I'm already happy with how everything is going, but you can't beat the price!

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/hairconsultation.htm

CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:03 pm

WOW CPIO HAHAHAHAHA.

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:08 pm

Hey, it's gotta be better for you than sodas and better than most shampoos that you pay top dollar for. At least you know what's in it! I think it's better for hair loss internally than externally (unfortunately) maybe this or the GF's balance the hormones or something to that effect. This is my experience with this. Hell, they put Urea in a lot of cosmetics and creams anyway.

At least if you're ever asked if you pee in the shower or not, you can always say "I got that one beat." Smile

Whip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou on Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:02 pm

lol Whip!

I'll bet that urine from pregnant females are what we want. Time to stop using condoms! geek

Misirlou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson on Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:33 pm

google: uropothy

it only is effective with your own urine, as that is composed of the vits, mins, hormones that match therapeutically. urine is sterile.

folk remedies for some poisonous bites involve topical urine.

urine is high in uric acid, so could cause problems for some.

sex and piss is called a golden shower: different.

No. I've never tried uropothy. But have been aware of it for a long time.

Gibson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson on Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:37 pm

BTW: if you try it: urine midway through is supposedly most therapuetic, not begining stream or end. Learned this is through word of mouth.

Gibson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson on Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:41 pm

Gibson wrote:
it only is effective with your own urine

not 100 percent sure, but that is what I was told

Gibson

View user profile

Back to top Go down