Scalp tingle when eating

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scalp tingle when eating

Post  youngbalder on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:34 pm

Caustic- Ive realised for some months now that everytiime i eat foods that are sweet or something considered junk food, i get a tingle sensation in my scalp especially where im thinning the most in the crown area . Do you think this bad?

youngbalder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scalp tingle when eating

Post  zeus on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:45 pm

Interesting, I get a tingling/crawling sensation mid-afternoon and evening when I haven't eaten. Eating just about anything makes it go away.

zeus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge on Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:29 pm

Young--

I'm generally the same way. I've found that once I got back into using the helmet (I took a 2-month break and started fresh since my old helmet was crap and I wanted to build a brand new one with 500 diodes), on top of using a boar bristle brush very firmly on my scalp on a daily basis post-shower, that itch really wasn't nearly as noticeable as before. The best thing that I've found is to avoid sweets altogether, but damned if that's not a hard thing to do.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Icanbeatthis on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:32 pm

Yeah bad diet will definitely cause the tingling/itching and i'm pretty sure it is NOT a good thing. I have nearly no tingling now and my hair feels pretty good, seems to be stable, I barely lose any hairs in the shower.

Icanbeatthis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top