Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Does topical iodine cause apoptosis?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Does topical iodine cause apoptosis?

Post  TheFunkyStumpfighter on Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:09 am

Unfortunately no, the staining is what causes the sin to start shedding rapidly. To be fair, the stain was not all that much of an issue, it usually came out in the shower or with a quick ascorbic acid rinse. It is the fact that you will have a constant patch of dead skin wherever you apply it, as long as you're applying it. This would probably not be so bad on the top of your head if your hair is still thick or long enough to hide your thinning spots, or if you use a concealer of some kind, but on your hairline it is a rough go.

Also, there are people on various forums who talk about using daily white iodine for different forms of alopecia. I suppose it would be okay to use daily, but it's probably something you'll have to try to know for sure.

TheFunkyStumpfighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 on Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:47 am

Seems Lugol's topically may have the ability to bring about some Frontal regrowth, this is something I may consider adding to my regimen. I'm just concerned about walking around with the patch on my hairline for 2+ months like Funky said. Anyone have any experience with Lugol's topically or any iodine topically? I've seen testimonials that colorless iodine has helped receding hairlines but the testimonials were all from women. Hopefully it would work the same for men.

MovieJunkie89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 on Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:18 am

Check out the protocol on Baldness, pretty similar to what Funky said he experienced. http://healyourselfathome.com/HOW/NEWSTARTS/1_NUTRITION/MINERALS/IODINE/HOW_TO_SUPPLEMENT/lugols_dosage_chart.aspx

MovieJunkie89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top