» T-cells & Stem cells
Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:21 pm by Benjamin Button

» Progress photos - Nicehair.org technique
Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:26 am by daybyday42

» Disgusting bald shaming on Youtube
Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:44 am by Hairbeback

» Hair Loss Revolution.
Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:27 pm by nhtindia

» ALTERNATIVE to DT- READ using acetic acid-lympth IS key!!
Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:22 am by iuyyighghghgkh

» Fascinating study
Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:49 am by Benjamin Button

» My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress
Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:15 am by newuser

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

To everyone: Would you be interested in Immortal's Top 6?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To everyone: Would you be interested in Immortal's Top 6?

Post  nidhogge on Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:09 am

If ImmortalHair offered his top 6 in an easy-to-use, 30 day package, including:

Curcumin (most likely phytosomal, the best around)

* 2 capsules per day

Ecklonia Cava (two capsules of 150mg of the Algoran extract, meaning 98-99% purity)

* 2 capsules per day

Resveratrol (Trans-res, 99% purity, possibly 100mg and 3x per day...)

* possibly bonded with Curcumin in one tablet in liposomal format, this is a big ? for now...

Biotin (5000mcg)

* 3 capsules

Stabilized R-Lipoic Acid (100mg)

* 3 capsules

Neptune Krill Oil (directly from Neptune Biotech, the absolute best on the market)

* 1 or 2 capsules a day, spoke with Neptune Biotech and based on their research, one is more than enough for our purposes (300mg would be fine, we'd have 500mg capsules).

Acetyl L-Carnitine (500mg)

* 6 capsules

Vitamin D3 + K2 (2000 IU)

* 3 capsules

It would be divided into "packs". The running idea now is to have 30 big packs, and within each pack, little packs. The little packs would be red and blue bags.

Red bags would be for your meals (stabilized r-lipoic acid, ALCAR, biotin)

Blue bags would be for your breakfast/dinner (ecklonica cava, curcumin, krill oil) to maximize half-lifes.

Vitamin D3 + K2 might just be distributed evenly amongst the red bags, as it doesn't matter when this is taken.

This is all tentative, but I'm sourcing the best possible quality and prices, and IH is looking at what I source and disapproving or approving of it (the final say). My question to everyone here is...is this something that you'd be interested in buying? It's going to require a fair amount of initial investment, as we're not looking to get cheap actives in there. We're looking for what is currently the best on the market.

That said, what do you believe would be a reasonable price to pay for the first month? The first go-around is at least 100 packages of "Top 6" if we move on this.

Thanks everyone!

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To everyone: Would you be interested in Immortal's Top 6?

Post  Paradox on Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:15 pm

Hey Nid,

That's a good idea but I wonder if it will work because no two peoples regiment seems to look the same to me. People seem to adopt some of the 6 and drop some for whatever reason. Maybe you could offer it to 'new' people to try out. I'd imagine it would be hard to get people to buy something they already decided to stop taking for whatever reason.

Paradox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge on Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:32 pm

Hey Jh--

The supplements that'll be offered in this package will have not of been supplements that people would have tried already. To my knowledge, nobody has tried Algoran Ecklonia Cava, which is far more potent than FibroBoost, Curcumin combined with Resveratrol isn't offered in capsule form (this would be the first time), and pretty much everyone is taking Krill Oil, Vitamin D3, Lipoic Acid, and ALCAR I believe.

Maybe even selling it for price the first go-around would be a good idea, see how people respond.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion on Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:55 pm

Nid,

If it works out cheaper or comparable to what I'm currently getting through iherb, swansons and best vite, I would jump. It'd be nice to have a convenient package of everything.

But would I pay more than I'm paying now? Probably not.

I would think the individual packaging is going to add a cost and some waste that really doesn't need to be added.

That said, I'm interested in seeing what you come up with here.

hadrion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFunkyStumpfighter on Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:13 pm

This is something Id definitely be interested in, as Im already taking curcumin, resv, fish oil (not the neptune krill, just too expensive), and d3. I suppose itd be just a matter of price, considering the reason im not taking the more expensive supps is because im also using brewers yeast, MK4 K2, selenext, and toco-8 (which Id like to use for at least 6 months), and I just cant justify taking the EKE and neptune krill which together are about as much per month as I pay for the curcumin, resv, d3, brewers yeast, fish oil, and selenext combined.

Ive been looking for an excuse to pull the trigger on taking the top 6, so hopefully the savings on getting all these things direct will offset the price of the more expensive supps enough for me to hop on board. Definitely interested, though.

TheFunkyStumpfighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:14 pm

I was just thinking how it would be cool to have a powder mix of everything listed, like with the right ratios of everything in one jar and you'd take 3 scoops daily. Probably not practical to produce for a reasonable price, but still it would be more convenient.

j87x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:37 pm

Nid,

Good points man- give it a shot! I'm sure it would be great for those that do take all 6. I can think of two other logistical issues from both a practical and business point of view that you might consider.

The first one would just be that people new to all 6 supps may be hesitant to start taking 6 new things all at once. The 'business' side of that might be- What if someone has a real or imagined negative reaction to taking all 6 and decides to drop them all at once. This could be frustrating for you if they give up on it because it may just be one of the supps that they don't 'like' but they toss all 6 without giving them a fair chance. I don't know what the likelihood of this actually happening would be, but I'm sure it could be fine tuned. Just for a random example: If someone experiences a symptom- say upset stomach for the sake of discussion- IH and others could offer 'support' in the forums on helping them figure out what may be causing said symptom.

The second would be: In the past the great thing about IH's site, advice, and top 6, was that he was not financially tied to anything. The guy is a saint and should be payed thousands for all the help he has provided- especially to me! I know his integrity is solid as a rock, as well as you and OMG. Newcomers might 'smell something' that is not actually up though. You know what I'm saying?

In the past the top 6 have changed and evolved quite a bit, and I would hope that they continue to do so if something better comes along. If there is a financial tie to the 6 then it may restrict IH's ability to tweak it in the future without people misinterpreting that as no longer endorsing a "product" he once did. Of course this can be fine tuned as well. Maybe add some kind of info to the site about how IH's top 6 are a constant and ever-improving "work in progress" or "evolution of hair loss science" so that it is known up front that if new supps come along- A) IH will be on the cutting edge as he always is.... and B) The top 6 is subject to change or improvement.

I think what you guys are doing over there is awesome! Thanks and keep it up...

Paradox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LaCie on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:46 pm

I'am very interessted. It is always a hasle to order these sups from various places. I live in europe so shipping cost and custom fee's is also quite large. Having a neat package with the right ratio of all the supps will at least reduce the shipping part and take away the hasle of "stock management". Please consider to have a distributor in europe (and other parts of the world) for additional reduction of shipping costs and custum fees. Regarding the price then I'm ready to pay at least the price and properly more than the price for similar supps (+shipping and custum fees) at the various internet sources.

Having said that I think you should consider making customized packages instead (enzymes, toco, iodine etc). Naturally this will require higher investments but I think the variation among us hairloss sufferers aren't very big.

Good luck
LaCie

LaCie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LaCie on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:49 pm

I'am very interessted. It is always a hasle to order these sups from various places. I live in europe so shipping cost and custom fee's is also quite large. Having a neat package with the right ratio of all the supps will at least reduce the shipping part and take away the hasle of "stock management". Please consider to have a distributor in europe (and other parts of the world) for additional reduction of shipping costs and custum fees. Regarding the price then I'm ready to pay at least the price and properly more than the price for similar supps (+shipping and custum fees) at the various internet sources.

Having said that I think you should consider making customized packages instead (enzymes, toco, iodine etc). Naturally this will require higher investments but I think the variation among us hairloss sufferers aren't very big.

Good luck
LaCie

LaCie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iluvhair on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:56 pm

just one request, that the word hair not be labeled on any of the packaging. lol, one thing i find so annoying is the embarrassment of hair loss products, so im always having to repackage them, and that would defeat the purpose of this.

designing the packaging/name based on overall health would be much nicer Smile

iluvhair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:17 pm

iluvhair wrote:

designing the packaging/name based on overall health would be much nicer Smile

It would also be more accurate considering that hair growth is really just an added benefit to the numerous health advantages these supps provide. Good point.

Paradox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:36 pm

Great feedback guys, thanks!!

I'll try to address everyone's questions/concerns:

Hadrion--

I'm waiting on quotes for the packaging and what-not, but the goal is to try to create a product that's cheaper than if you were to get your vitamins from all of these various sites. For example, one kilo of Biotin is $450, and we need only 5mg per daily package. 1 kilo = 1,000,000 mg. This would be good enough for, assuming I did the math right, 6667 (evil number! heh) packages.

Curcumin in bulk is pretty cheap, as is ALCAR and Resveratrol. The big question mark is what the encapsulation cost will be, and then the cost of private labeling/packaging. I'm a real schyster when it comes to cutting costs and making sure I get the lowest price possible (if I could use coupons here, I would! ha), so price is definitely tied with quality for level of importance.

TheFunkyStumpfighter--

I spoke in length with one of the top guys at Neptune Krill Oil, and left with a LOT of new knowledge. 1g of Krill Oil, due to the phospholipids, is equal to 6g. He said that, for our purposes, we need only to take one 500mg capsule a day. In fact, he said 300mg would even be fine. He'll be supplying many in-house studies as well. Researchers have found that 400mg of DHA is the optimal amount, however, because again of the natural phospholipids in Krill, the amount of DHA in Krill needed is far less.

The Ecklonia Cava that we're using may be the strongest single herb/vitamin around to fight hair loss with, given the potency and amount that would be in each capsule. As for cost, definitely going to try to keep it down to a minimum!

j87x--

I thought about the powder as well, the tough thing, however, would be as you mentioned getting the right ratios (plus krill oil is a liquid), and that some things such as the r-lipoic acid have to be taken more often than others, and with meals. I figured if we have little vitamin packs, you could throw one in your pocket and bring it out to eat to counter the effects of "civilized food", and this would also eliminate the hassle of bottles.

What do you think?

jharsh80--

Those are some good points as well!

For newcomers, ImmortalHair would have videos talking about the ingredients and what they do exactly to theoretically help us out with hair loss, as well as written articles to introduce folks. There'd also have to be a warning about fish allergies (Krill), and whatever else we think of. Good idea on the support forum as well! I thought a bit about the dilemma of IH posting his top 6 on his site, and I figured that the best way to deal with this is for him to continue to keep his "current regimen" section as it is, but at the top right above the top 6, give people a link directly to the package as an option if they're looking to buy them all in one place. It would be hosted on WorldHairLoss.org, so there wouldn't be any direct selling from ImmortalHair.org.

Do you think that addresses the 2nd concern somewhat?

Great point on the top 6, and how it'd be important to keep the product evolving. I've spoken with IH on the phone about this a bit, and he seems pretty confident that this is the winning combination, assuming the quality of each herbal is right, and the protocol followed. This is one of the things that got us confident to look into it, but if for example a new form of fish-related oil came out that was superior to krill, or a better form of Resveratrol, or even a complete replacement of a current top 6, we'd work on getting that in the product ASAP.

LaCie/Jharsh--

That'll be a bit tough...the actual corporation is WorldHairLoss, Inc. that the product would be under. So, the logo will be on there, plus isn't it a good idea to have ImmortalHair's name on that? Something like Brian "ImmortalHair" Simonis presents: Top 6, etc.??

nidhogge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:59 pm

Nid,

Awesome...Somehow I figured you probably thought about this from all the angles already.

As far as the packaging goes I would suggest maybe a win win situation there. You could enclose the smaller daily packets in a clear non-labeled or less conspicuously labeled wrap. Those individual packets could then go into a larger wrapping or container with whatever label you chose. This way people could choose to take them out or not depending on whether it is an issue to them.

I'm curious what the benefit would be to labeling them at all in your view. I can't see the extra cost being worth any potential marketing potential as LaCie pointed out that people tend to hide things with a label implicating hair loss. I can't imagine someone coming across it in someone's home and it developing into a potential sale from there. I don't see how that would pan out realistically. I think word of mouth alone may be sufficient. For instance I have some friends that are on a much higher level when it comes to communicating and understanding than others. I wouldn't expect the ones that would ask, "so this grows your hair back bro?" to quite grasp it, and I wouldn't want to deal with the hassle of trying to explain what it all does to them.

Paradox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nashville Hairline on Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:40 pm

jharsh80 wrote:Hey Nid,

That's a good idea but I wonder if it will work because no two peoples regiment seems to look the same to me. People seem to adopt some of the 6 and drop some for whatever reason. Maybe you could offer it to 'new' people to try out. I'd imagine it would be hard to get people to buy something they already decided to stop taking for whatever reason.
I agree with this..I dont think there is anyone here taking the exact top 6 in the same doses apart from IH himself!

For me the reason is cost, so if this solution was to remedy that, I'd definitely be interested. But at present I think everyone is different in terms of regimens - IH's top 6 is just what works for him, IMO.

Nashville Hairline

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:25 pm

Nid -

300mg 99% resveratrol is a lot.

When I was taking that much, I started having joint problems.

scottyc33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  redhead on Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:16 am

thats a great idea....i have always fantasized abot IH6 as a simple powder form,i have tried LIFELIXER in past and that is also mix of herbals which helps in stopping hair,whenever i started lifelixer it always stopped my loss but i stopped taking it due to beta-sis in it.
please guys think in this way seriously and try to come up with a product.we are all for it.

redhead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:28 am

scottyc33 wrote:Nid -

300mg 99% resveratrol is a lot.

When I was taking that much, I started having joint problems.

I agree with scottyc33. However, I talked to Nid the other day and he wrote the Resveratrol info just as preliminary. All that's really needed is trans-resveratrol at 100 to 200 mg per day. Some recent studies show that too much resveratrol is not going to be of any benefit and it is the synergy with the co-factor (curcumin) that really matters most.

Also in reality, the amount of resveratrol needed for the inverse agonist effect of the CB1 receptor is quite small.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge on Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:34 am

Yep, 50mg twice a day may be enough for our purposes. I do have confirmation that I can get Curcumin and Resveratrol in the same capsule, and while it won't be liposomal (far too expensive and not worth the trouble from what I've learned from the manufacturer), it most likely will have some phosphatidylcholine to enhance absorption.

I gotta run to the post office, be back to address the rest!

nidhogge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kirtanyogi on Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:20 am

Absolutely interested. I´m paying for IH top 6+Resveratrol 108$ per month including international shipping. I´m buying everything in Iherb, since Swanson´s shipping costs are ten times higher. I think also is a great idea to decrease the amount of pills like you´re doing with curcumin and resveratrol. Maybe a 1g L-carnitine capsule? Thanks for your great job guys

kirtanyogi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Marvey on Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:18 am

for sure i will be interested but the price needs to be fair...Smile

Marvey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge on Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:21 am

Good to hear guys...I really would like to get a 1g ALCAR pill. That'd bring the total amount of capsules down per day by 3, which is pretty significant. I'll look into this a bit!!

And yea...the price would definitely be fair. Smile

nidhogge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kirtanyogi on Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:42 am

Hey nid, regarding what you learned about krill oil, if a 500 mg pill has 300g epa/dha X 6= 1800g! That makes krill oil the cheapest omega 3 source!!!

kirtanyogi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge on Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:36 am

kirtanyogi--

It's not that it *has* that much in it, but because of the natural phospholipids that it's bonded to, the rate of bioavailability is just as high if you were to take that much WITHOUT phospholipids. Bioavailability is key when dealing with internals, for example, Magnesium Oxide (virtually no Magnesium uptake into your body's cells) vs. Magnesium Orotate (incredible uptake). Smile

Doing all of this research trying to put this all together has taught me a lot about these various supplements so far. Very fascinating stuff that will result in a damned good product, imo!

nidhogge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kirtanyogi on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:05 am

Thanx nid,

I had taken the point already. I´m surprised that with this new information, krill oil seems to be more effective (less pills) and cheaper than any other fish oil that i know. If one krill oil pill is all i need to reach my omega 3 daily intake, deffinetely that´s great news

kirtanyogi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ImmortalHair top 6 easy-to-use 30 day package?

Post  Vlaj on Fri May 20, 2016 6:08 am

nidhogge wrote:If ImmortalHair offered his top 6 in an easy-to-use, 30 day package, including:

Curcumin (most likely phytosomal, the best around)

* 2 capsules per day

Ecklonia Cava (two capsules of 150mg of the Algoran extract, meaning 98-99% purity)

* 2 capsules per day

Resveratrol (Trans-res, 99% purity, possibly 100mg and 3x per day...)

* possibly bonded with Curcumin in one tablet in liposomal format, this is a big ? for now...

Biotin (5000mcg)

* 3 capsules

Stabilized R-Lipoic Acid (100mg)

* 3 capsules

Neptune Krill Oil (directly from Neptune Biotech, the absolute best on the market)

* 1 or 2 capsules a day, spoke with Neptune Biotech and based on their research, one is more than enough for our purposes (300mg would be fine, we'd have 500mg capsules).  

Acetyl L-Carnitine (500mg)

* 6 capsules

Vitamin D3 + K2 (2000 IU)

* 3 capsules

It would be divided into "packs".  The running idea now is to have 30 big packs, and within each pack, little packs.  The little packs would be red and blue bags.

Red bags would be for your meals (stabilized r-lipoic acid, ALCAR, biotin)

Blue bags would be for your breakfast/dinner (ecklonica cava, curcumin, krill oil) to maximize half-lifes.

Vitamin D3 + K2 might just be distributed evenly amongst the red bags, as it doesn't matter when this is taken.

This is all tentative, but I'm sourcing the best possible quality and prices, and IH is looking at what I source and disapproving or approving of it (the final say).  My question to everyone here is...is this something that you'd be interested in buying?  It's going to require a fair amount of initial investment, as we're not looking to get cheap actives in there.  We're looking for what is currently the best on the market.

That said, what do you believe would be a reasonable price to pay for the first month?  The first go-around is at least 100 packages of "Top 6" if we move on this.

Thanks everyone!

Hi nidhogge,

I was wondering where I can purchase the top 6 easy-to-use 30 day package?

Thanks

Last edited by Vlaj on Fri May 20, 2016 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Vlaj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top