Re: best ways to increase HGH

Post  SouthEurope on Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:49 pm

Good night sleep, before 11pm, no light, no electronic gadgets on bedroom

SouthEurope

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:22 pm

1..... - Ecklonia cava or a combination of 1000 mg of Arginine Pyroglutamate with 1000 mg of L-Lysine taken at night without any carbohydrate eaten several hours before.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/hairconsultation.htm

CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  MilBA on Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:18 am

Go to sleep on an empty stomach and workout on an empty stomach.

MilBA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix21 on Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:02 pm

Afternoon naps are good for hgh spikes, 1/2hr to 1hr is fine. Undisturbed sleep at night is good in general. If your a lifter, deep squatting is probably the best hgh spiking exercise. Low reps but with heavy weight for this. BE CAREFUL if your new to squatting, its quite easy to hurt yourself, especially if you use poor form. I like to have someone spotting me for squats.

phoenix21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sublime9 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:49 am

Intense weight lifting for 45 minutes followed by a protein shake and then 15 minutes of meditation. One handful of Goji Berries is known to increase HGH. Lifting weights followed by a 15 minute nap or meditation works the best.

sublime9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:57 pm

CS - You said take:

"combination of 1000 mg of Arginine Pyroglutamate with 1000 mg of L-Lysine taken at night"

Can't seem to find many Arginine Pyroglutamate supps on iherb. Would "L-Arginine (free form)" suffice?

Source Naturals Amino Night has L-Arginine L-Pyroglutamate but isn't as good value for money as I a had hoped, which do you think is my best bet? Arginine and Lysine are hair friendly right?

Would increasing hgh this way cause complications such as liver and thyroid damage, heart enlargement, like can happen with unnatural ways of raising hgh?

tooyoung

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:39 pm

As always, great suggestions to be found here. I'd also add, niacin taken on an empty stomach. The obvious one is full body squats, also don't forget whole body vibration. Secretagogue formulations and some of the aminos and co-factors that comprise them: AAKG, Glutamine, Glycine, Lysine, Orithine, GABA, DHEA etc. All these methods comfirmed by me.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:10 pm

tooyoung - In the last year (2010), I've been studying bovine (cow) colostrum and had found some new and interesting information.

If there is a desire to increase your growth hormone levels, probably the best way is using a high quality bovine colostrum.
The reason is that it contains the entire IGF-1 superfamily.

This is in contrast to taking of course synthetic rHGH, because it contains merely two IGF-1, and does not contain the necessary co-factors and is dangerous.

Using the amino acids also works, such as what 4039 suggested.

Another nice thing about Bovine colostrum is that it can reverse thymic involution.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/hairconsultation.htm

CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFunkyStumpfighter on Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:02 pm

I take colostrum and cissus every day, I love the stuff.

Also, here's a little tidbit off of Synertek's website. I don't know how valid the info is, but it's what they claim.

Although it is called "human" growth hormone, HGH exists naturally in bovine colostrum. HGH is isolated from bovine colostrum and sold at a higher price. Before you pay up to three times as much for HGH, remember that Synertek colostrum contains 2.6 micrograms of HGH per gram. This means that each lozenge contains 520 nanograms of HGH. HGH advertisers will sometimes advertise the HGH content per bottle. The figure will normally be in the 30,000 nanogram range. Compare this with 52,000 nanograms of HGH per bottle of Synertek lozenges. To purchase this amount of HGH by itself, it costs upwards of $30.00 per month, whereas it costs only about $10.00 a month to use Synertek colostrum. Additionally, with Synertek colostrum, in addition to the benefits provided by HGH alone, you receive all the other health benefits of colostrum.

TheFunkyStumpfighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:33 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:tooyoung - In the last year (2010), I've been studying bovine (cow) colostrum and had found some new and interesting information.

If there is a desire to increase your growth hormone levels, probably the best way is using a high quality bovine colostrum.

This is in contrast to taking of course synthetic rHGH, because it contains merely two IGF-1, and does not contain the necessary co-factors and is dangerous.

Another nice thing about Bovine colostrum is that it can reverse thymic involution.

Good stuff!

I take colostrum in my protein shakes after workouts.

Mercola recommends Peak 8 (certain kind of HIIT) on an empty stomach in the morning to raise HGH.

It takes only 20 minutes, but it's a killer workout.

Lately, I've been doing "Peak 8 EWOT" 2-3 times per week - when I do it first thing in the morning I have great energy all day.

Ecklonia Cava
Krill Oil
Decalcify
Rejuvaplex Topical

Other
Ubiquinol
ALCAR
Liv 52
Iodine
Ashwagandha

SUPERFOODS: Energy First and Sun Warrior Protein, Dessicated Liver, Concentrace, Colostrum, Brewers Yeast, Fermented Cod Liver & High Vitamin Butter Oil

scottyc33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:51 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:tooyoung - In the last year (2010), I've been studying bovine (cow) colostrum and had found some new and interesting information.

This one looks good http://aor.ca/html/products.php?id=19

I wondered, do you know which factors play a role in proper pituitary gland functioning? There is lots of info on the thyroid and adrenals here but nothing on the pituitary....

pancacke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  droddy on Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:51 pm

1. Getting a lot of sleep
2. Intermittent fasting
3. Weight training

droddy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung on Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:05 pm

CS, would either of these be good enough to take?

http://www.iherb.com/21st-Century-Health-Care-Colostrum-500-mg-120-Capsules/9621?at=0

http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Colostrum-500-mg-120-Capsules/1138?at=0

Theres no risk to using colostrum is there? As I haven't had a blood test and don't know my IgF-1 levels, should I take some on an empty stomach and if I itch, don't take it anymore?

tooyoung

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum