Natural Hair Growth Products
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum

New Scalpure Before-and-Afters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Scalpure Before-and-Afters

Post  nidhogge on Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:37 pm

The Scalpure site now has a blog set-up with user feedback and some quality before-and-afters. I continue to use the stuff, and between that, the helmet, and the regimen, my hair loss has been stable for the most part:

http://www.scalpure.com/blog/

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Scalpure Before-and-Afters

Post  xyion1 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:50 pm

any chance of the scalpure folks hooking us up with a discount code?

xyion1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NrwgnKID on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:31 pm

I am actually very excited about this ! Its one of the best photos I have seen out there of any hairloss product.

How do you think going about making scalpure on your own could be compared to the actual Scalpure Nid ?

NrwgnKID

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge on Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:20 am

Hey guys, I'll contact Scalpure and see if they can do something for you ImmortalHair discount-wise, and will post back in this thread.

I'm not really sure what to think of making it on your own, but I do feel that it's a bit more involved than I'd care to bother with. The main issue is that while the clay is the primary active, if you were to only use clay, it'd dry the heck out of your scalp which definitely has an undesirable effect on our hair.

I've tinkered around with formulations here and there in the past, but usually that was only if a) There was nothing on the market (such as me mucking around with Getfitinib) or b) I didn't care for the pricing of a particular product on the market when I could make something even better out of home. The only complaints that I've seen from folks with clays is the drying effect, and that's not something that I've ever had a problem with using Scalpure. I guess what it boils down to on my end is that it lasts a long time for the price and my scalp seems to be "happy" (no MPB itch) when I keep with it. Smile

The before-and-afters are definitely some of the best I've seen around too, so while I'm not expecting a miracle, it is encouraging to see people get both solid short-term and relatively long-term results using only that.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Methos on Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:34 am

Any new updates Nid?

Methos

View user profile http://www.510spaces.com

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro on Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:54 am

mmm... is there anyone from SF bay area that may want to share an order for a batch of bottles?

as the price goes down with the number of bottles, and each bottle is 20oz people like me who would just like to apply it over a small region (e.g. just the temples) may go a long way with a single bottle...

magic_gro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  randle20 on Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:47 pm

Is it just me or did the prices of Scalpure go down since there inception?

randle20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RobHealthMan on Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:49 am

i wonder what CS's stance is on scalpure...

RobHealthMan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  randle20 on Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:13 pm

I mean I'm sure he believes that the ultimate problem relies within. Ive been following CS closely trying to fix the problem of my hairloss inside. Heavy Metals, Candida, Insulin Resistance, Curtailing Excess DHT, etc... I have been successful in stopping it dead in its tracks. I still get inflammation from time to time during the day and my hair is still thin. I'm trying to get it to thicken up. I would rather find something that works internally then topically. But this product doesn't seem like a bad option for those who haven't been able to stop their hair-loss yet. I might even try it when I run out of my clay.

randle20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion on Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:16 pm

Based on Nid's recommendation in here, I've been using Scalpure for about a week now. I like how it makes my hair look/feel after using it. The guy who owns the company, Steve, is also very nice. I talked to him on the phone for a bit about the product and about an issue I had with the first shipment they sent me and he was very accommodating. I've seen him get slaughtered in other hair loss forums, but I don't think he's peddling snake oil and didn't come off that way to me on the phone.

Personally, I think it might be hard to put this mixture together for $25 on your own.

I guess, the best way to describe the feeling it gives to the hair is that it's more "Alive". Everything is thicker and less limp than it was.

It really reminds me of how my hair would feel after I used that Nioxin Scalp Peel/Mask we were all trying for awhile. Forgot the name of that product. That was a once a month application and the effects rarely lasted more than a week.

With Scalpure, you can it use it more than that product so the effects are more pronounced.

As for how it makes my scalp feel, it's a very pleasant sensation. Knocks the itch out too for me so far. By "itch" I mean when you haven't washed your hair and your scalp feels that itch when you need to wash. I'm not really dealing with daily itch anymore due to the regimen.

I'm using scalpure every other day to start and I'll report if I see anything.

hadrion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro on Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:18 am

so, anybody interested in ordering a few bottles together?

thanks!

magic_gro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NewReg on Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:21 am

Those before and afters are great. Some of the best I've seen. I'm willing to try Scalpure based on that, but looking at the ingredients, there really isn't anything revolutionary in there at all. Besides Montmorillonite, I have most of those ingredients in the different shampoos I use. I remain a skeptic, but will give it a go. Any news on that discount Nid?

NewReg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NewReg on Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:59 am

I noticed that Scalpure updated their site with a slick new design and beauty-oriented message. They're marketing the formula more as a 'hair health product' now than something that helps to regrow hair. The dramatic before-and-after photos are gone as well.

I went to the site after I opened my new order of Scalpure. I saw it had new packaging (which is much more convenient to use), and a thicker, easier to apply formula (though clearly the mixture has been changed to accomplish this). I wanted to see if the site had any info on the change (the info on the packaging is the same as before).

I have to wonder if Scalpure is taking this beauty-centric approach and changing their formula because they simply see more money in a broader market like that or because they've actually found that the formula doesn't do what they originally claimed in regards to hair growth. I find taking down those before-and-afters quite suspect. That said, if they are being more truthful about the results you can expect from their product, I applaud them. Just would have been nice before I dropped $50 on two shipments...

NewReg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RobHealthMan on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:19 pm

hi all,

does this stuff really have validity? I am kind of interested!

RobHealthMan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RobHealthMan on Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:02 am

bump

RobHealthMan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top