Natural Hair Loss Regimen
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Natural Hair Loss Regimen

Body temperature always in mid 35's (95 F)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Body temperature always in mid 35's (95 F)

Post  goten574 on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:38 pm

According to a digital thermometer I have, my body temperature is in the mid 35's (Degree C) which I hear is a degree and a half less than what it should be. I have taken temperature for the last 3 days by placing the thermometer under my tounge and also under my armpit during different times of the day. Temperature is always around the mid 35's, should I be concerned? Or is it normal for some people to have lower body temperatures? It was once 36.5 C (armpit)

Thanks in advance

goten574

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Body temperature always in mid 35's (95 F)

Post  Warren on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:39 am

Yes you should be very concerned. Low body temperature is usually a sign of a chronic health problem. Average body temperature is above 36. When your body temperature is low, apparently enzymes do not function properly and your body break down.

Some people will argue the above points, even saying that normal could be in the 35's for different people. I disagreed. When I first noticed my body temperature low I told it to many people and some doctors even said it could be normal. However, when I started fasting I noticed my temperature shoot up to 37 and everything healthwise seemed to get better.

goten574 wrote:According to a digital thermometer I have, my body temperature is in the mid 35's (Degree C) which I hear is a degree and a half less than what it should be. I have taken temperature for the last 3 days by placing the thermometer under my tounge and also under my armpit during different times of the day. Temperature is always around the mid 35's, should I be concerned? Or is it normal for some people to have lower body temperatures? It was once 36.5 C (armpit)

Thanks in advance

Warren

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:59 am

goten574 - If you've tried iodine and that hasn't changed things after a while, you might try armour thyroid as well.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/hairconsultation.htm

CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 on Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:24 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:goten574 - If you've tried iodine and that hasn't changed things after a while, you might try armour thyroid as well.

All I have here is SSKI which I cannot use for too long so I don't use it much. If I purchase Iosol (iodine) and use it with SSKI (iodide) is this the complete thyroid package? (excluding companion nutrients)

I looked up the symptoms of hypothyroidism and I one of them is increased sweating which I've recently noticed. Could I be hypo?

goten574

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 on Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:31 pm

Continuing from my previous message...

Increased sweating is usually related to hyperthyroidism but wikipedia says it can relate to hypothyroidism too?

goten574

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LA-Night on Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:03 pm

goten574 wrote:Continuing from my previous message...

Increased sweating is usually related to hyperthyroidism but wikipedia says it can relate to hypothyroidism too?

Yeah, my body is usually hotter than average. It was worse when I was on fin but it's stabilized since I dropped the drug.

LA-Night

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:54 pm

I really dislike it when people say something and then never read my reply, or reply back... how frustrating!

Warren, what do you suggest I do?

goten574

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:58 pm

goten574 - Increased sweating is an expected side-effect of iodine supplementation initially. It will subside.

Make sure you're taking plenty of vitamin C with your SSKI, because this is not the normal route to go. It does help that you're taking additional iodine though.

CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Warren on Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:44 am

goten574,

Sorry I have no idea. I have tried Lugol's, Iosol, Iodoral, and gorging on seaweed and none of those things has helped my temperature. Albeit iodine has helped some people on this board.

I can't even change my own temperature other than fasting; which could mean a million things including diet. I also sweat a night but noticed today that I don't sweat if I fasted the day before.

Many of these symptoms could be a result of hypo- or hyper-thyroidism. Not to mention adrenal issues and God knows what else. We're all just speculating around here. I don't put much faith in diagnosing the issue anymore as I have seen my list of symptoms in too many places. My strategy these days is just to be as methodical as possible while guessing and testing. I am grateful that my temperature is low as it gives me something I can measure every day to see whether my experiments are working. Whereas before I realized my temperature was low, I was just operating in the dark.

goten574 wrote:I really dislike it when people say something and then never read my reply, or reply back... how frustrating!

Warren

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:08 pm

OK, thanks all.

CS, I stopped taking SSKI after a few days of heavy use. I take a few drops every now and then but I've found a UK link for Lugol's so I will be starting that soon.

goten574

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LA-Night on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:17 pm

goten574 wrote:I really dislike it when people say something and then never read my reply, or reply back... how frustrating!

Dude, relax.

LA-Night

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  albe on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:27 pm

I've been reading a lot of anecdotes concerning hypothyroidism and Adrenal fatigue recovery in the last couple days. You should probably take precautions for both, since the two seem to be tied together in most cases.

First I would clean up your diet, and do a metal detox. Following that go on high dose iodine, selenium, vitamin C (3g, 3x per day), and brewer's yeast. You might need to stick to this for a year or more. From what I've read it takes about 6 months for the vitamin C and B to replenish your adrenal reserves, and then hypothyroid will resolve itself after that.

For most people this protocol seems to be enough to sort out their Hypo and AF issues.

albe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  albe on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:29 pm

Also sodium levels tend to be low in those with adrenal fatigue, so a lot of the recovery stories I read involved adding himilayan/sea salt to food.

albe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DBAL on Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:08 pm

hey albe. from what i gather iodine can cause havoc if the adrenals aren't right. Which is frustrating for me as i have AF and very low body temp, and im sure iodine will be a great addition to my regimen.

DBAL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:12 pm

If iodine isn't enough, some may need to consider armour thyroid.

CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top