Search
Natural Hair Growth Products

Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum

acne along hairline/temples

View previous topic View next topic Go down

acne along hairline/temples

Post  phoenix21 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:28 am

I think that this has been brought up before, but I can't seem to find the threads. Anyways, for the past few years, I've been getting acne along the hairline and temples. The acne is in the form of small pimples, not an overwhelming amount, but noticeable. They are basically in the same area that my hair is receding. Does anyone else get this? I find it odd that it is occuring roughly in my hair loss areas, when I have barely any on the rest of my forehead. I can't help but wonder if there is a connection between the acne and hairloss. Any ideas/thoughts on this?

phoenix21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: acne along hairline/temples

Post  elan164 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:27 am

i get them. they come and go. i can feel them more than i can see them. what i mean by that is i can feel them growing before they actually become visible. i fight the urge but sometimes i end up trying to squeeze them, which obviously does no good, just makes them more obvious. they hurt too if you touch them. i have some right now.

elan164

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  misterE on Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:55 pm

phoenix21 wrote:. I can't help but wonder if there is a connection between the acne and hairloss.

Absolutely. The same mechanisms that cause acne also cause baldness. I suggest researching how diet and acne are related, then research how baldness and acne are related. Also there is more and more evidence piling in pointing the finger at dairy-products like milk and cheese as the main culprit in acne (and in my opinion) baldness.

misterE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro on Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:23 pm

milk is full of cow pus, and pimples are full of pus. is the connection not obvious enough? pale

magic_gro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix21 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:55 pm

Thanks for the replies guys. I try to avoid milk and dairy for the most part, with the exception of some greek yogurt and cheese once in a while. I dont remember which thread it was, but someone was saying how their acne heavily subsided when they got off wheat/refined grains. Ive been meaning to get off wheat for a while but have yet to take the plunge, its proving difficult! In the end, I think it will probably be worth it, Ive even read of a few on other forums who have stopped their hair loss when off wheat.

phoenix21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LA-Night on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:56 pm

Brewer's yeast has helped eradicate my acne.

LA-Night

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  thSman on Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:16 pm

I'm almost certain this is linked to demodex from what I've learned and gathered from the forums over the years.Seabuckthorn and Tea tree oils are good to combat this.I use an aubrey organics seabuckthorn soap bar to wash my hair.Works well and is cheap.

thSman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix21 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:40 pm

Thanks theSman, I was about to ask if anyone thought that it might be demodex. I think that its odd that these small pimples are appearing primarily at the edge of my hairline and the edges of my eyebrows as well. I might as well give the seabuckthorn soap a go.

phoenix21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  thSman on Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:53 pm

They live in eye brows and eye lashes the little shits what they are.Grapefruit seed extract works well too.

thSman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NrwgnKID on Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:29 pm

Brewers yeast is great. It also helps me with shedding when I am consistent with using it multiple times a day.

NrwgnKID

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top