Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum

Add grounding / earthing to your regimen / exercise

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Add grounding / earthing to your regimen / exercise

Post  redhead on Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:02 pm

4039 wrote:
For grounding your bed, you need a cheap copper grounding rod of around 4 feet. The wetter the ground the more ions are conducted, I've tested this. You also need several feet of thickish gauge copper wire, and a fuse to place in line with the wire. You don't want to earth yourself to an outlet due to dirty EMF.

how do u use fuse?please explain in detail as i am very bad in all these...can i directly connect with the water supply pipe?

redhead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:41 am

Read my sources and look around The EMF Superstore. They sell all the things you need for grounding/earthing. I grounded my pillowcase with silver cloth. You can ground your entire bedsheet with much cheaper carbon fiber sheets for around $50. Even cheaper, you can also ground your mousepad, or simply sit on the wire while at your computer. Laughing

Source for grounding cords, .10 Amp fuses, alligator clips and clamps, snap/ring terminal connectors, ground connectors and ground stake kits, wrist straps, fabric tape etc.
http://www.lessemf.com/ground.html

Again, you want yourself to be grounded away from your household current to avoid harmful excess and stray EMF. They also sell fuses there, for the rare case of a lightning strikes travelling back to the source. Shocked

I grounded my grandmother's bedsheets for her birthday. Her intraocular pressure dropped by 4-6 mmHg to where she no longer needs eyedrops. Her blood pressure dropped too and her hair thickened at the hairline, and plenty more positive changes. She now has more endurance, and is able to walk much longer distances. I love my grandma. Smile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lukso on Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:54 am

4039 - Is there any solution to ground when you live in apartment far from the ground?

lukso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:42 am

lukso wrote:4039 - Is there any solution to ground when you live in apartment far from the ground?

Here I am with very little sleep at 5:30AM EST. Must be the economy.

You have a few options…

1. Ground yourself to your house’s ground, and take your chances
2. Ground yourself to your house's ground, except place a power conditioner on your line, or perhaps some orgonite might work.
3. Get the portable ion generator and either place your feet on the sand/dirt or buy the Heel Ground from LessEMF.com, which basically turns any rubber sole into a grounding device.
4. Buy the stand alone ion generator and place it on your desk during the day.
5. Buy Don Croft’s Terminator II Zapper.

Just a little more information on the ion generator.... it needs to be operated in a moderately humid environment. Too little humidity and the anions don’t travel and disperse properly. Too much humidity and the ion generator could potentially create ozone. The ions themselves are absorbed primarily through the nose… so make sure you’re not a mouth breather.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup on Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:37 pm

4039 - Thanks.

I'm researching negative ions. One point I want to know is when I have static on my skin (because of walking on carpets or covering myself with a bed sheet full of static especially in winter then get shocked when i touch another person or the car) is that charge in my body/on the kin negative ions or positive ions?

My grounding wire doesn't have a fuse.. I should install one before the summer (thunderstorm season) but for now I like the idea of one straight wire to earth with no interruptions.

teacup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj on Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:19 am

4039 wrote:
Again, you want yourself to be grounded away from your household current to avoid harmful excess and stray EMF.

FWIW, here is an interesting test with a multimeter as shown on second video at 5:55

http://www.spirochicks.com/2010/11/earthing-overlooked-electroceutical.html

hope this helps

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:42 am

jdp701 wrote:
4039 wrote:
Again, you want yourself to be grounded away from your household current to avoid harmful excess and stray EMF.

FWIW, here is an interesting test with a multimeter as shown on second video at 5:55

http://www.spirochicks.com/2010/11/earthing-overlooked-electroceutical.html

hope this helps

Thanks for the video. Smart and beautiful woman. Though her plight with lyme disease made me think of Plum Island off the Long Island coast.

David Wolfe also performed a similar test with his multimeter.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup on Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:15 pm

4039 wrote:
You have a few options…

1. Ground yourself to your house’s ground, and take your chances
2. Ground yourself to your house's ground, except place a power conditioner on your line, or perhaps some orgonite might work.
3. Get the portable ion generator and either place your feet on the sand/dirt or buy the Heel Ground from LessEMF.com, which basically turns any rubber sole into a grounding device.
4. Buy the stand alone ion generator and place it on your desk during the day.
5. Buy Don Croft’s Terminator II Zapper.

Just a little more information on the ion generator.... it needs to be operated in a moderately humid environment. Too little humidity and the anions don’t travel and disperse properly. Too much humidity and the ion generator could potentially create ozone. The ions themselves are absorbed primarily through the nose… so make sure you’re not a mouth breather.

Both videos are very educational thank you!

4039 - I am confused about negative ions, if you use a negative ion generator in a small room you will notice that you will be shocked when touching the door knob, i.e. static electricity is accumulated on you. So, an ion generator creates static, just as rubbing my feet on the carpet, using a silky cloth, blankets, etc especially in the winter on very dry days.

My confusion is here:
I see that grounding is beneficial.. but i am not sure static electricity is. If static is beneficial then I don't need to purchase a generator if I can simply rub some blankets and make them create static for me on dry days.

I am confused because static only forms on the body when the body is not grounded. So how are they similar?
A negative ion generator acts like static electricity. Grounding acts against static. How are they the same?

Thanks

teacup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj on Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:45 am

4039 wrote:Though her plight with lyme disease made me think of Plum Island off the Long Island coast.

Yes, sad times we live in...

In 1995 Dr. Mattman obtained positive cultures for Bb from 43 of 47 persons with chronic illness.
http://web.archive.org/web/20061105024359/health.benabraham.com/html/lyme_disease_-_cause__spread__.html

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sneha123 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:42 am

jdp701 wrote:I recently bought one http://www.shop.earthing.net/Recovery-Bag-Sleep-System-RRBSS.htm

Haven't used enough but can say it helps with pain. Another person I know said his wife sleeps better with the mat.

Wow !!!! its amazing post ,,,,,so i agree with you........ Sad Sad

sneha123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cassanova on Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:56 am

teacup wrote:I'm happy to say I'm sleeping while grounding, I'm sleeping very deeply now. It may be grounding, it may be placebo effect , either way I am sleeping better !

Are you sleeping grounded? Do you have to be barefoot? I hate being barefoot, and am always wearing socks. My two main problems in life is I cant get good deep sleep and hairloss, Im interested if grounding would help

cassanova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip on Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:28 pm

cassanova wrote:
teacup wrote:I'm happy to say I'm sleeping while grounding, I'm sleeping very deeply now. It may be grounding, it may be placebo effect , either way I am sleeping better !

Are you sleeping grounded? Do you have to be barefoot? I hate being barefoot, and am always wearing socks. My two main problems in life is I cant get good deep sleep and hairloss, Im interested if grounding would help

Cassanova, look into solfeggio and hz frequencies and search through multiple posts across many websites like I did to find -

ah, nevermind here's the link: (haha)

http://www.youtube.com/user/JezebelDecibel

http://www.unisonicascension.com/solfeggio/

actually, if you can listen to anything on here, it should get you into a good sleep state. ipod, computer, etc. you can even buy the little tiny ipod shuffle and use that just for these sleeping sounds.

sleeping well should be the first step.

Whip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cassanova on Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:23 pm

Whip wrote:
cassanova wrote:

Cassanova, look into solfeggio and hz frequencies and search through multiple posts across many websites like I did to find -

ah, nevermind here's the link: (haha)

http://www.youtube.com/user/JezebelDecibel

http://www.unisonicascension.com/solfeggio/

actually, if you can listen to anything on here, it should get you into a good sleep state. ipod, computer, etc. you can even buy the little tiny ipod shuffle and use that just for these sleeping sounds.

sleeping well should be the first step.

Whip, thanks for the tips. You really think this might help me sleep better? I have tried every sleep drug there is both prescription and non script with no success. I have a really hard time getting drowsy at bed time, and when i sleep its not that deep refreshing sleep, its a really light sleep that feels like I havent slept at all. I have a sleep study done and they ruled out sleep apnea.

cassanova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 on Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:25 am

Hi Casanova,

read a few tips recently (from different places, so can't link) that you may find beneficial-
* not to go to bed till you feel tired
* always wash your feet (cool, preferably- me) before going to bed. Also, the face. If possible, the head/ hair too. Me- But don't go to bed with wet hair. Allow to dry first.
* bed should be clean
* do not indulge in uptempo/ alerting songs, movies, novels, smells, foods an hour before bedtime.
* Personal input 1- Change into night dress only at the time of sleeping. Do not use the bed as a couch- go to bed only when you are sufficiently close to sleep.
* Personal input 2- After turning off lights, sit in bed for 5 minutes of calm and slow 'alternate nostril breathing' or 'anulom vilom' if you like. Then lie down. Some people say praying right before sleeping also enhances quality of sleep.
* More personal input- sleeping with socks on is a bad idea, indeed, and one ought to break this habit. Using thinner socks and eventually abandoning them is an idea.

hth,
9r5

9rugrats5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 on Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:36 am

Think I should explain myself a bit on why I consider sleeping with socks on as bad.

Once as a kid I started doing that, and my grandma (I think it was her) chided me. Reason offered was that at night, the feet are the most important body part for exchange of energy. So they should not be excessively covered, with socks, or with blankets. Similarly, the head should not be totally covered with, say, a thick cap. This may result in trapped body heat/lack-of-heat/ energy. This is in agreement with the grounding theory as well.

9rugrats5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top