Natural Hair Growth Products
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum

"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: "Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED

Post  pancacke on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:39 pm

nidhogge wrote:This shampoo has strong anti-DHT, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-parasitical, and great moisturizing properties.
Awesome!! Can't wait to get my hands on these two. Decalcify formula looks superb, definitly a great addition to the original IH regimen!

Order coming soon...

pancacke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:29 pm

How many of these are yo supposed to take daily?

j87x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:59 am

j87x - Three capsules daily (they can all be taken at the same time).

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/hairconsultation.htm

CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge on Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:46 am

Silverlin--

Maybe I can swing some emu oil in the next batch, not a bad suggestion at all.

Mary, the lady that produce it, said she will e-mail me some information on ratios this Wednesday. Will share ASAP!

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverlin on Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:20 am

Nid - If you manage to include some quality emu oil in there that would put the icing on the cake for this topical, but remember a little emu oil goes a long way.

Hopefully the ratios are right so this topical can kick ass.

Thanks heaps Nid.

Silverlin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

with all due respect

Post  kydd3 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:38 am

does it also give you a perpetual woody? it seems like it does everything else (theoretically)

kydd3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:06 pm

No kydd, but the Pure Ecklonia Cava seems to significantly increase the frequency of random woodies. Wink CS uses that word often, as we don't have the cash to fund a study for the product, so we can only go off of science that has been funded for the particular ingredients. They are, however, the same ingredients used in the studies.

Silverlin--

Here's what Mary, the formulator of the shampoo, sent to me today regarding ratios and what-not:

Here is basically what I already sent you. Not sure what you are looking for exactly. These are pure, natural organic products so there won't be a laundry list of 'other' ingredients. Hope this helps.

Certified vegetable-based organic ingredients. There are no harsh chemicals, colors, special sudsing agents or other ingredients. Just the following:

Filtered Water, Saponified Organic Oil Blend, Anhydrous Citric Acid, organic rosemary, organic lemongrass, organic tea tree, and your added ingredients.

I retain the right to mix the oil blend in any proportions. I use the following but not always in this order or quantity. I do not always add the same oils to every mixture: coconut, avocado, palm, safflower and castor.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverlin on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:35 pm

nidhogge wrote:I retain the right to mix the oil blend in any proportions. I use the following but not always in this order or quantity. I do not always add the same oils to every mixture: coconut, avocado, palm, safflower and castor.

Ok she doesn't always include the same oils in every mixture? What I get from this is that the shampoo won't be in fixed ratios.

Thats probably going to deter me from buying this product and give me more incentive to just make my own.

Silverlin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:03 pm

Silverlin--

What she's saying, is that certain oils augment others better. For our particular batch, she used organic coconut oil, organic olive oil, and organic palm oil for the oil blend. For the Maca, since I provided the ingredient, I told her how much to put in the blend, which was based on the studies that Seveov did with their Maca extract and hair loss. Just want folks to know, she definitely doesn't skimp on ingredients--the cost of this stuff is pretty high to us, and she's not a corporation looking to rip us off or anything like that. Very Happy

nidhogge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverlin on Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:20 am

nidhogge wrote:Silverlin--

What she's saying, is that certain oils augment others better. For our particular batch, she used organic coconut oil, organic olive oil, and organic palm oil for the oil blend. For the Maca, since I provided the ingredient, I told her how much to put in the blend, which was based on the studies that Seveov did with their Maca extract and hair loss. Just want folks to know, she definitely doesn't skimp on ingredients--the cost of this stuff is pretty high to us, and she's not a corporation looking to rip us off or anything like that. Very Happy

Oh well if that is the case i'll be happy to purchase the product. I guess I was just skeptical because of the ambiguity of her statements.

Anyway thanks Nid!

Silverlin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:28 pm

No problem, Silverlin, and I can understand how they'd come off as ambiguous. I've had a number of text and phone conversations that give me more insight into her methods and what-not, so could be hard to convey that in a few words. But, she has earned my trust, and that ain't easy in the hair loss world.

nidhogge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery on Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:26 am

On an aside, a perpetual woodie can be very dangerous..., literally

M

Mastery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke on Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:26 pm

hey nid,
Can you tell me what the washing agent and foaming agent is in your shampoo?

pancacke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:23 pm

Hey pancacke--

All the ingredients are the ones that are listed there, that's the cool part! No chemicals. The natural citric acid is the foaming agent. Foams up quite well, but the shampoo is very liquidy, so very little is to be put in the palm of your hand then throw on your head and lather it up.

nidhogge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke on Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:21 pm

And the citric acid is also responsibly for cleaning our scalps, right? Currently I wash with shower gel from miessence since my aubrey organics ran out, I have to say it works really well.

pancacke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum