Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Natural Hair Growth Products
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum

Nascent Iodine vs. Lugols ..are we doing damage? JDP, CS, AR, PRague?

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nascent Iodine vs. Lugols ..are we doing damage? JDP, CS, AR, PRague?

Post  Yanks on Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:23 am

I've been reading a lot of JDP's quotes and he seems to think that nascent iodine (like that organic kelp kind I guess? The clear kind?) is what we need and that we need to detox other oxidzed/positively charged forms. CAn we go into more detail on this?

Are we doing damage by taking lugols or iosol? What are our other options for high dose iodine intake?

Yanks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nascent Iodine vs. Lugols ..are we doing damage? JDP, CS, AR, PRague?

Post  CausticSymmetry on Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:32 am

Yanks - Most professionals use Lugol's solution. There certainly are a lot of unusual rumors about iodine that keep arising from every where. Mostly likely competition trying to imply inferiority to grab more market share.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/hairconsultation.htm

CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:20 am

All info I have on postive charged iodine, comes form newport over at curezone. I can look them up and post here, if you like.

CS,
Why do you think it's a scam? If minerals can have a charge, why not iodine?

pancacke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverlin on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:06 am

Seaweed is the safest, healthiest catalyst for which iodine is to be consumed for the long term. Nascent iodine is suppose to be more readily assimilated by the body, thus requiring a lower iodine intake. Lugol's is tried and true to an extant, but by a growing number of people(including myself) lugol's has been found to be quite harsh on the system. I for one question lugol's long term safety just as I do synthetic vitamins.

For more info check out what Edgar Cayce has to say about iodine.

Silverlin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:12 am

pancacke - Iodide contains an extra electron, it is the "reduced" form of iodine. It can also be found to say potassium, which allows it to be more soluble in water.

However, the body requires both forms, iodide and iodine in various tissues.

For therapeutic purposes, such as in autoimmune thyroiditis, there often needs to be a high dose amount of iodine (sometimes with Co-factors B2, B3, Magnesium) to over an organification problem with iodine for it to work properly in the cell. 75 milligrams for example is often used for this purpose.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/hairconsultation.htm

CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:19 am

But what if the charge is altered to positive, for example during the fabrication procedure? Also, would you say it's a good idea to raise the count of electrons via current?

pancacke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:17 pm

pancake,

The short answer is Iodine is an oxidant. It's one of your bodies natural oxidants such as iron and copper but when you're taking large amounts it can be too harsh on you... especially if you're metal toxic.

The best way to go is if you're in the US to order trappers Iodide/SSKI and then order either detoxified iodine or nascent iodine or can even experiment with the homeopath iodine. http://homeoint.org/books/boericmm/i/iod.htm

If you're outside of the US and need to make your own then yes, cooking it with the electricity for a bit to increase the negative ion count is superior as is attaching two magnets for a couple weeks.

Selenomethionine is also needed when taking iodine/iodide and especially good when you're metal toxic. Methylselenocysteine or preferably broccoli sprouts is sometimes nice if you're worried about some bit of cancer being knocked loose by the iodine.

Should mention that SSKI/Iodide is world's best mobilizer of lead. In other words, you'll want to look at detoxing lead in conjunction.

You may also want to look at fixing any oxidized copper issues you may have. If you have adrenal fatigue you'll most likely you have an oxidized copper issue. Reason being is that "Copper is used to change Iodide storage in the Thyroid to Iodine when needed" http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1780607

That covers the basics. There is more good info but really too much for one thread to cover. Beyond that, listen to trapper and the Iodine supplementation forum and the FAQ's. My experience mirrors trappers.

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke on Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:28 pm

Thanks jdp,
Can't get my hands on trappers, so I bought high grade iodide on ebay-thinking about buying some magnascent, to copy what trapper did though...

I'm a bit scared of the cooking part, don't wanna blow my house up Smile but I do the manna thing, should work just as well, don't you think?

Thanks for the tip with the lead....I allready got triphala but not sure how much to take, by the way do you know how much vit. c is in there?

Regarding the oxidized copper, how do I handle this one? I know MSM and NAC is best, but I'm still mercury toxic so this is not an option for me...

pancacke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj on Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:34 am

When newport mentions cooking the Iodide/SSKI, it's same thing as making manna. Only difference being evaporating some water to get it concentrated but that's not needed http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1744008#i

How much triphala to take to detox lead? Well, a good symptom of lead is having a hard time raising hands above head. If you have a hard time then you are lead toxic. Take the triphala till you get relief IMO.

How much Vitamin C is in triphala? Not sure but keep in mind it's not like taking ascorbic acid or similiar where you need mega doses to give a benefit.

Oxidized copper. For those on doctrine can use coral calcium (only negatively charged calcium supplement as long as it's not irradiated) or homemade SCD yogurt to detox oxidized copper. The homeopath will also. Large doses of molybdenum will help detox copper or copper bound with toxins... I forget which. However, not sure molybdenum will help oxidized copper. ALA also reduces copper excretion from the liver. In other words, if you have a copper problem, you'll want to keep an eye on taking ALA.

hope this helps

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke on Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:00 am

Alright, thanks jdp!

Regarding manna, do you take all your supplements via manna? If not, how do you choose which one needs to be charged? Supps from iherb go through the x-ray scanneres(at least with international orders), wouldn't that mean they all get positive charged!?

pancacke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj on Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:33 pm

I did for a bit. I don't really take supplements anymore and I don't use manna often anymore as it's not really needed. X-Ray scanners? Yes, that's my understanding. You'll want to avoid.

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:38 pm

No way to charge supplements in their solid state I guess? Manna with 6 differernt supps-not yummy Smile

pancacke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj on Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:05 pm

AOR brand of supplements are suppose to be tops so you don't have to worry too much about putting them in manna.

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 on Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:37 am

Nuclear lobbyists want us believing iodine poses far greater danger than potential radiation exposure. Yet actual exposure from Fukushima Daiichi and Chernobyl are just the tip of an immense iceberg. If anything, iodine alone doesn't afford enough protection from a history of nuclear detonation. It's better than nothing though.

Nuclear Detonation Timeline "1945-1998"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke on Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:57 pm

jdp, am I right when I say that with certain minerals/supplements the electron count is more important, than with other? To get back to the triphala part, it's recommended to take vitamin c (believe it was 3 grams) with iodine, how much triphala would you take for that purpose?
Thanks for all your help!

@4039
Great video, makes for a catchy melody! Smile

pancacke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top