Natural Hair Growth Products
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum

STD - AIDS. Very worried

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: STD - AIDS. Very worried

Post  thissucks on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:00 pm

zerx wrote:Absolutely outstanding posts CS! Thanks for taking time to explain.

Agree 110%! The information in this thread is pure gold! Thanks CS!

This really explains why I haven't had outbreaks in years, as opposed to the medical community who suggests that the virus is simply dormant.Wink

j87x wrote:
Genital warts and herpes are not the same thing.

Semantics, my friend. Wink I guess I meant "lesion." I tested for Herpes Simplex II and not Genital Warts.

thissucks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:46 pm

thissucks wrote:

Semantics, my friend. Wink I guess I meant "lesion." I tested for Herpes Simplex II and not Genital Warts.
I'd be interested to see if one could cure it with a variety of treatments (liposomal c, mms, bht, etc), then take the test again.

j87x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:43 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:Of course it was Pasteur that first believed that bacteria was the cause of illness, Beauchamp's theory was that it was the interior milieu, the body terrain that was the determining factor on whether an illness were to be manifested or not.
Say we have a perfectly fine interior milieu. A pathogen from the outside enters our system but doesn't get killed since the immunesystem never "saw" it before. The pathogen now could live in an otherwise healthy terrain or could change the terrain.
If this scenario is possible both Pasteur and Beauchamp would be wrong/right!

pancacke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:11 am

Yea that's sort of 1 of the ideas behind the anti-synthetic vitamin D movement in recent months. That D actually immunoSUPPRESSES and allows the pathogens to live without being attacked (causing inflammation), but I guess once coming off of D or when it's not enough anymore, all the built up pathogens cause hell. So Not to turn this into another one of those debates. Just saying...

Yanks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:31 am

Fantastic post CS.

Should be discussed that its more complicated than Pasteur V.S Bechamp though.

What bacteria we are given during birth and after birth has a massive amount to do with our immune systems and what pathogenic burdens our bodies are aware of, it has a lot to do with our detox pathways as well, basically becoming a major deciding factor in our terrain. Though I believe Bechamp was more correct than Pasteur, both were still right in a complimentary way.

In short, Bacteria once they get a foot in the door can become self perpetuating via terrain alteration.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill

a<r
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Espio on Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:12 am

Interesting. I've always believed AIDS was more of a LIFESTYLE disease and not really a disease caused by one episode of sex with a random hoodrat. The reason people with a lot of sex partners are more likely to have AIDS is because they are more likely to be doing other risky things, like drinking a bottle of Jack and hard drug use every day, and it destroys their immune system.

And also, since Fred is a Belgian, I have seen a couple studies showing that it is extremely hard for a person of northern european descent to get AIDS.

"The Readers Digest commenting on this same subject stated that, "A team led by Anthony Pinching of St. Mary's Hospital Medical School in London looked at six combinations of an inherited protein found on some human and animal cell surfaces. The researcher concluded that one of the protein combinations makes the people who carry it highly resistant to AIDS, while another makes them highly vulnerable. The work may shed light on why the disease is spreading so rapidly among heterosexuals in Central Africa. Blacks from that region are nearly ten times likelier than Caucasians to carry the most susceptible protein.""

If you're northern european, your immune system has to be really shot for you to come down with it (from chemo, or bad health, or whatever). A lot of Blacks claim that AIDS was a man made virus, specifically made to bring down the non-white population.

In my opinion, ALL virus are man-made. They are basically a type of nanotechnology, made with angular, strait lines. Everything made in nature is made of curves. But a virus looks completely mechanical.

Well what about viruses that happened thousands of years ago? How were those made in a lab? Humanity has been through several ages where mankind was wiped out and restarted. A handful of families who ruled in the past earth ages hid under the mountains and kept the technology that humanity got to in the last earth age. Even Francis Bacon, who is in every science textbook (founder of the scientific method), in his book "The New Atlantis" he talks about how he was taken into an underground facility where they were creating hybrids of animals and plants and mixing the genes together, this was in the 16th century.

Espio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:15 am

Yanks wrote:Yea that's sort of 1 of the ideas behind the anti-synthetic vitamin D movement in recent months. That D actually immunoSUPPRESSES and allows the pathogens to live without being attacked (causing inflammation), but I guess once coming off of D or when it's not enough anymore, all the built up pathogens cause hell. So Not to turn this into another one of those debates. Just saying...

Just saying... http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t4985p90-don-t-throw-out-your-vitamin-d-imo#56277

abc123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:36 am

Vitamin A is a critically overlooked co-factor for Vitamin D on the immune system.

Vitamin D is not really suppressive on the immune system, if it were Vitamin D wouldn't be so great, but it is.

J Invest Dermatol. 2010 Jan;130(1):49-54.
The dark and the sunny sides of UVR-induced immunosuppression: photoimmunology revisited.
Schwarz T.

Department of Dermatology, University Kiel, Kiel, Germany. tschwarz@dermatology.uni-kiel.de

Immunosuppression induced by solar UVR is regarded as one of the major negative impacts of sunlight on human health. Despite this immunosuppression, bacterial superinfections are rarely observed after UVR exposure. A possible explanation for this seeming paradox may be that although it suppresses T-cell-mediated immune reactions, UVR induces the release of cutaneous antimicrobial peptides--an essential component of the innate immune system. The "sunshine vitamin," vitamin D, also appears to be involved, as UVR suppresses the adaptive but induces the innate immune response. T cells in the skin are the critical cellular mediators of the vast majority of inflammatory dermatoses, and thus probably more harmful than beneficial. Hence, it is tempting to speculate that a certain and constant level of immunosuppression by physiological UVR doses might be beneficial, taming overshooting immune reactions. At the same time, by inducing antimicrobial peptides, these low UVR doses may foster the antibacterial defense. Thus, suppression of the adaptive and induction of the innate immune system by UVR may be components of a physiological protection process. These insights might have effect on the future recommendations for daily sun protection.

Full study here for more details:

http://www.nature.com/jid/journal/v130/n1/full/jid2009217a.html

An example of how they work together.

J Microbiol Immunol Infect. 2008 Feb;41(1):17-25.
Synergistic action of vitamin D and retinoic acid restricts invasion of macrophages by pathogenic mycobacteria.
Anand PK, Kaul D, Sharma M.
Source
Molecular Biology Unit, Department of Experimental Medicine and Biotechnology, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, India.
Abstract
BACKGROUND AND PURPOSE:
Phagosomal maturation arrest is known to play a central role in the survival of pathogenic mycobacteria within macrophages. The maturation arrest of mycobacterial phagosome results from the retention of tryptophan-aspartate-containing coat protein (TACO) on this organelle, enabling successful replication of the pathogen. We have shown earlier that vitamin D(3) and retinoic acid (RA) down-regulate TACO gene transcription in a dose-dependent manner.

METHODS:
In this study, we analyzed the promoter region of TACO gene using bioinformatics tools and observed that the vitamin D receptor (VDR)/retinoid-X-receptor (RXR) response sequence was highly functional. We also evaluated the effect of treatment with vitamin D(3)/RA on Mycobacterium tuberculosis entry and survival in cultured human macrophages.

RESULTS:
TACO gene down-regulation observed with vitamin D(3)/RA treatment occurred through modulation of this gene via the VDR/RXR response sequence present in the promoter region of TACO gene. Treatment of macrophages with vitamin D(3)/RA allows maturation of mycobacterial phagosome, leading to degradation of the pathogen.

CONCLUSIONS:
Our results elucidate the mechanism of TACO gene down-regulation observed with vitamin D(3)/RA. Furthermore, the results revealed that vitamin D(3)/RA treatment inhibits mycobacterial entry as well as survival within macrophages, possibly through rescue of phagosome maturation arrest. The developing knowledge in this area suggests that vitamin D(3)/RA may be of importance in the treatment of intracellular infection, particularly tuberculosis.

I do not believe Vitamin D is bad, specially if you have enough vitamin A with it.

Throwing out Vitamin D seems like a faster trip to the morgue. I have yet to see a peer reviewed article that proves that vitamin D is harmful. So far, I've only come across papers from an engineer.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/hairconsultation.htm

CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  FredtheBelgian on Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:16 pm

Thanks for your post Espio, very helpful and reassuring Smile

FredtheBelgian

View user profile http://www.fredk.be

Back to top Go down

Post  Directo on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:17 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:Wouldn't worry about the AIDS possibility, because it's not transmissible (I realize this might be hard to believe, considering that 99% believes the opposite is true)
Are you saying that we cannot get AIDS, at all, by sexual intercourse?

Directo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:13 pm

Directo - Yes that is correct. Over the years, I couldn't help notice the shortage of AIDS cases, why are they so rare?

Certainly we know that Africa had untold thousands with AIDs, but was it really caused by HIV? Some suggest it might be something else. I've heard a few theories, but that's another matter.

The problem mainly is that HIV itself is on shaky ground on actual proof that it causes AIDS. AIDS itself is a general term for auto immune deficiency syndrome. A syndrome is a general term for an idiopathic term, which is to say, "we do not know how or why it is."

Actual AIDS research is a sort of conundrum for researchers, because while there is no shortage of government funding for research, there is a serious shortage of proof that HIV causes AIDS. Despite serious inconsistencies with viral loads not being present with HIV, no one wants to admit that it is flawed, other wise, Grant money will naturally disappear and jobs will be lost.

What I can say is that sufficient Glutathione will prevent a viral load of any sort from getting out of hand. An impaired immune system will have a shortage of glutathione and its precursors.

Here is a curious list of quotations, not exactly proof of anything but still curious.

What I find troubling is that I cannot find any real proof that AIDS is truly transmissible, nor contagious in any fashion.

http://aras.ab.ca/aidsquotes.htm

CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:42 pm

CS, you say that no viruses can be transmitted.

then how comes people who do water sports with shared equipment often get warts and people who use their own equipment don't? and i myself have been doing watersports forever, and only got warts when i shared equipment with others.

while keeping my mind open, i'd like to state that when in doubt it is better to err on the safe side. also, just at a syllogism level... the fact that you can't find any evidence that a disease is transmissible doesn't in any way imply it is not transmissible.

by the way: i fully agree on the scars behaving as a blockage for the immune system to reach properly. for example, my die-hard wart grew on top of a scar.

i am still dreaming of some magic wand that would make scar tissue simply go away. but i guess if we knew of something it would be all over this forum already, given the calcification/fibrosis theory for hair loss has drawn so much interest over here.

magic_gro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:40 pm

I'm not sure the truth will ever get out on this, at least by the mainstream, because the untruth is too popular. If you look on the Internet about warts, you will find virtually all of them saying the very same thing, that warts are 'caused' by transmission of a virus picked up by some place that someone else left.

Yes, it's complete nonsense. I heard one doctor say...(okay, I'm going to post it instead)--what she says is untrue, but you can tell she is merely recanting what she learned in med school. The entire medical textbooks are only written by two doctors, that's it--although the theory that they are transmittable works for the system just fine. It's just a theory that sounds logical, but it's not true.

http://www.videojug.com/interview/warts-2

So what's the deal with warts?

Like other viruses, they are created by your own cells. It is merely a purging of toxic debris, nothing more.

I've never had a wart in my life--ever. And I know many who have warts and many who do not have them.

Some viruses create the appearance that they are contagious, because not surprisingly, I get, "what about...."

Such as , why did this person and that person suddenly both get a HPV infection not far apart from each other?

If these two people were to say smoke, cohabitant and use similar chemicals, breathe the same pollutants, the same creams, drugs, the resulting toxic accumulation in those specific tissues will arise during the same time period; creating the "coincident" observation of an expelled toxin, or eruption of whatever.

What's really happening is the body is simply trying to purge itself of the wart or other categorized toxic, by whatever area of the body it is in that scientists label a virus.

A wart is no more contagious than a skin tag or rash or a pimple.

Specific toxins have been recognized to be associated with that particular virus. Smoking is often tied to HPV for example.

CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:52 pm

Back to the previous subject:

The fallacy of the germ theory:

http://www.squidoo.com/bechamp%20

CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro on Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:38 pm

btw, going back to warts: that wart somehow spread to under my fingernails. how the hell is one supposed to reach there to treat them? Sad

magic_gro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top