Hair Loss Forum

STD - AIDS. Very worried

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: STD - AIDS. Very worried

Post  Directo on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:13 am

CS, you forgot to answer this:
Directo wrote:
CausticSymmetry wrote:Directo - Yes that is correct. Over the years, I couldn't help notice the shortage of AIDS cases, why are they so rare?
You mean in caucasian countries? But if they are rare now, why they were not before?
Are there at least some studies who tend to show that AIDS is not sexually transmissible? Is it by blood contact?

j87x wrote:I think the only STDs to really worry about are viral ones such as herpes and HPV. Bacterial ones can be cured with antibiotics.
CS, concerning Herpes, no hidden truth?

By the way, I know it's not what the topic is about but as I see some talk about wart, I'm gonna expand lol : Is exposure to sunlight can further worsen acne scarring?

Directo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:47 am

Directo - I'm not really sure on all the details. I've heard some theories on the race aspect of it, and whether that is accurate or not, I do not know. To me it would make the most sense that it was delivered by injection to specific groups. From what I understand, AIDs was induced by an agent that was created with the intention to cause cancer for experimental purposes and that it was delivered by injection. Maybe via vaccines to specific communities.

There's probably a lot of people who have read up on this stuff, but since it sounds awfully conspiracy based, it's just hard to know one way or the other. My interest is limited to only what a virus actually is and what it isn't.

Regarding herpes, it's the same as the warts, the HPV, and all the other alleged "contagious" viruses.

If the medical text books were to be rewritten, they would state that toxic substances that accumulate in cells are cleansed when the toxic threshold has been reached and the cell will excrete these by the action of producing its own fragmenting agents (viruses).

Unfortunately, the textbooks instead never suggest there is a toxin, and suggest instead that the cleanser of the toxin is the enemy. Just as they have the bacteria theory backwards, and they are blaming the bacteria for all of the ills, when it is really the toxins that are causing the problem. The bacteria are innocent, but during their clean up, they (the bacteria) excrete a toxic end product.

Antibiotics do not even work the way people think. They destroy the excrement of the bacteria that is toxic, while they also destroy the bacteria itself. Now the immune system has to go and clean up all of those fragments.

When I initially learned about (the orthodox view of) viruses it never made any sense to me. How could these mysterious, very microscopic fragments possibly cause a disease I thought. I wasn't until I heard the alternate theory did the function of a virus actually make any sense. By this time I was already familiar with treating high viral loads using antioxidant therapy (something that orthodox physicians know nothing about).

Anyone every wonder what happened to these so-called pandemics, such as the bird flu, SARS, and the ridiculous pig flu, it's really a sinister maneuver to make money. What's really horrible is that none of these vaccines have adequate proof that they even work--I can't imagine how they would work except for the placebo effect.

Polio was already wiped out when the vaccine came out for that. The actual toxin (not the virus) was believed to be caused by an over load of tin reaching cerebral spinal fluid.

Regarding sun exposure and acne scars, I do not believe this to be a problem. In fact, sunlight would likely be beneficial.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/hairconsultation.htm

CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:37 am

scars younger than 18 months should be completely shielded from sunlight via a total screen. they would harden and scar more. and acquire pigmentation. scars older than that can surely sunbathe and may even soften because of that.

as a matter of fact even small lesions with no scar should be screened from the sun if you don't want them to acquire a much darker pigmentation than the rest of your skin. i know a couple of people whose bruises became almost permanent black (they are fading extremely slowly as the years go by). i myself once burst a pimple on my face and then sunbathed with the little crust that formed. it left a nice round mark that only faded after a couple of years Smile

magic_gro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:00 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:Why not? Because the germ theory is perfect for industry, the system thrives on failure and treating symptoms, never the cause.
The germ theory may be lacking many things but what's wrong about the core message: When we get infected with pathogens we can get sick?

Example: Person A carrys a big toxic load and creates a virus to clear the cell. The virus containing blood arrives (through blood transfusion;sharing of needles...) in Person B's blood. Person B doesn't have a toxic load but got a immunesystem that doesn't recognise the virus. Person B gets sick.

pancacke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup on Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:20 pm

Thanks CS, this is a great discussion, exciting, brain twister, a needed discussion. Been thinking of this all weekend.

1) On propagation of viruses:

To rephrase yet another time, (please correct me if i'm wrong), the virus doe not attach to a cell, inject DNA, take over it's DNA and utilizes it's resources to make more viruses, eventually killing the cell when it explodes releasing many copies of the virus.

What happens is that a cell releases toxins in the form of a virus, but the cell itself does not explode/die when it does so?

Has anyone observed the main-stream theory (that most consider a fact) of how viruses propagate under a microscope? ... or at least see a part of that mechanism at work: like observe the virus(es) inside of a cell at different points in time and see the virus population increasing, then see the cell explode open - has this been seen under a microscope as far as you know?

2) On the origin of viruses:

If viruses are made by the body, then why would a virus move from a person to person, there's no survival or evolutionary purpose/need for the virus to move to a new host and propagate itself, since it's not alive and only living things do that.

Thus, (given the above, one would reason that) even if one is injected with a virus (let's say HIV for this example), why would such a virus have any impact on the new host? If one gets 1000 HIV viruses via a needle, these 1000 viruses would go into the blood stream, are simply waste material, they will remain 1000, they will not increase in numbers, and eventually the new host will find this waste and purge it. Thus one getting a virus from another person should be temporarily, should create no symptoms or "infection" or spread of disease or even a new home for a virus to populate. Correct?

3) Mystery virus:

To end this comment, I have a personal story to share, in college I got mono (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001617/). I was told I must have gotten it from kissing a girl. I have no reason to lie here: i had not kissed a girl in over 5-6 months at least when I got mono, and I was surprised to be told that my blood test came back positive for mono. I was eating a very bad diet then. I also got an inflamed liver from it. It was many yrs ago and I don't know more details than these. For yrs I wondered where I might have caught that virus from, perhaps the roommate used my glass or utensils, toothbrush etc.. Now, I wonder if my body had made that virus??

Thanks again for sharing, I'm open to learning more on this issue, since apparently I knew nothing of this alternate theory, or did but just ignored it.

teacup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou on Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:40 pm

Whatever one chooses to believe, we should all opt for regularly detoxification of the lymphatic system, I believe this is an essential part in achieving vibrant health throughout life.

Misirlou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

pancacke wrote:
CausticSymmetry wrote:Why not? Because the germ theory is perfect for industry, the system thrives on failure and treating symptoms, never the cause.
The germ theory may be lacking many things but what's wrong about the core message: When we get infected with pathogens we can get sick?

Example: Person A carrys a big toxic load and creates a virus to clear the cell. The virus containing blood arrives (through blood transfusion;sharing of needles...) in Person B's blood. Person B doesn't have a toxic load but got a immunesystem that doesn't recognise the virus. Person B gets sick.

Besides drugs, medical mistakes, cutting, and burning, people have a 60% increase in death when they receive a blood transfusion. Receiving blood contains all kinds of toxins.

CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:19 pm

1) On propagation of viruses:

The cell creates necessary cleaners to remove the toxins. The more toxins, the higher the viral load.

Researchers are aware that there is major hole in the theory, but they don't want to stop the government research funding.

These viruses are incredibly small, they would have a difficult time proving their theory.

2) On the origin of viruses:

If viruses are made by the body, then why would a virus move from a person to person?

Answer: They don't, it's a myth. It doesn't matter how many with the flu are around me, I will not get sick. On the other hand, if I engaged in the same chemicals as they did, stopped taking supplements and eat garbage, I would get the flu around the same periods. Changes in barometric pressure create changes, Vitamin D winter, lack of vitamin A, etc. Before these events were understood, scientists just came up with plausible theories.

Today, most people including doctors still believe in the cholesterol myth. Most people think fluoride is good for our teeth and that silver fillings are okay, because the dentist who knows "best" says it's okay.

When something is injected, say a vaccine, it contains egg parts and additives, like mercury (in some) and aluminium in some, which can cause an allergic reaction. When blood is donated there are usually very toxic things in blood. The immune system now has to cope with all kinds of foreign material.

3) Mystery virus:

Mononucleosis is usually misdiagnosed food poisoning.

I once believed that modern medicine was advanced and that it "knew most everything." There is an impressive veil of high technology that obscures the fundamental fact that advocates of modern medicine still understands very little about how the human body works.

Most likely because all the money goes into symptomatology and pharmaceutical targets. A lot of the innovation comes from physicians that care, but unfortunately, a lot of organizations are not interested in their findings.

CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:52 pm

So called "famous people" and AIDS/HIV:
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/06/05/celebrities.hiv/index.html?iref=obinsite

Look especially at number 10. Is he on strong meds or living a healthy life with a great diet and daily exercise?

Misirlou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:28 pm

Misirlou wrote:So called "famous people" and AIDS/HIV:
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/06/05/celebrities.hiv/index.html?iref=obinsite

Look especially at number 10. Is he on strong meds or living a healthy life with a great diet and daily exercise?

Notice it's the ones with HIV who are doing fine. The ones who had an actual AIDS are dead.

CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RobHealthMan on Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:51 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:FredtheBelgian - Wouldn't worry about the AIDS possibility, because it's not transmissible (I realize this might be hard to believe, considering that 99% believes the opposite is true), but be assured there is not one shred of evidence anywhere. It must be injected and it's not even natural anyway.

If you're sick, try Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C, or try high doses every few hours until it goes away.

CS, i believe you here about the AIDS myth.....

RobHealthMan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Directo on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:09 am

magic_gro wrote:as a matter of fact even small lesions with no scar should be screened from the sun if you don't want them to acquire a much darker pigmentation than the rest of your skin. i know a couple of people whose bruises became almost permanent black (they are fading extremely slowly as the years go by). i myself once burst a pimple on my face and then sunbathed with the little crust that formed. it left a nice round mark that only faded after a couple of years Smile
If you don't burst it, is it fine under the sun? Or will there be too darker pigmentation?

CS: Aids is not tansmitted by sex. But is it by blood-to-blood contact? Because if it is, it should by sex too, no?

Directo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:44 am

First AIDs is not HIV, so whatever actually causes it, must be a toxin that is severe enough to suppress the immune system. If something was designed to cause cancer in laboratory animals, one way to do that is to suppress the immune system.

Whatever the agent is that is suppressing the immune system, would not be infectious. It's like saying cancer is infectious.

CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:53 pm

Just think of all the marriages that got destroyed when one of the couple found they had HIV in their blood, or AIDS symptoms. I can clearly image a man saying "But honey, i didn't!!" ..and she's pointing at the blood test in her hand, shaking her hand as she screams "where did the HIV come from then?"

CS,
1) weapons
What about germ-warfare viruses, or bacteria like the ones that cause Lime disease or anthrax ... can they actually infect people?

A ton have Lime disease, if bacteria doesn't infect how can a person catch Lime, or how could anthrax eat one's skin?
Are there germ-weapons made of viruses or are they all bacterial?

2) bacteria vs mold/fungi vs viruses
Do bacteria, viruses and mold behave in the same way? i.e. they do not infect people, do they create disease? are they all made by the body.

In a case of a root canal, the bacteria that turns anaerobes didn't come from the outside it mutated, but the bacteria itself is not made by the body, rather it is feeding on the body (dead tooth), because the environment allows it. Correct?

So, unlike a virus that is made by the cell to rid of waste, the bacteria comes in or is there all long but mutates per environment conditions and is not made by the body like a virus. Right?

I can clearly see how the (non-living) virus is made to rid the cells of waste or toxins, but I can also see how mold can take over a body part and mold is definitely not made by the body, what about bacteria (salmonela, ecoli, C. tetani, etc) can you catch bacteria and get sick or is it all made by the host? It seems bacteria and mold are more similar than viruses, since they are living, feed of the environment.. Could one get infected with mold if they inhale mold spores from a shower curtain or moldy food etc..?

Could you please briefly compare viruses, bacteria, fungi, mold to each other?

Thanks!

teacup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:49 pm

Of course viruses can infect you, think about the pig flu in Ukraine.......

pancacke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum