Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Natural Hair Growth Products
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum

Hard to detect parasitic/bacterial/protozoan infections... the cause of many problems (including yours)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hard to detect parasitic/bacterial/protozoan infections... the cause of many problems (including yours)

Post  LittleFighter on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:20 am

http://www.abeautifuldifference.com/webdoc.535.html

This little average "article" is just to get you thinking and inspired.

The problem with the approach of many people is that they don't stick to the treatment long and hard enough.

Crohns or undetected bacteria like giardia ?

Did you know that 'giardia' a common bacterial infection, is hard to
detect and may require some 4-5 negative tests to prove you don't have
it.

Did you know if the bacteria is not found, it or other parasitic
bacteria like it can create symptoms that can label you with IBS,
CROHNS, or similar lables, with similar symptoms.

Did you know that similar bacteria can cause different symptoms in
different people ?

Did you know that bacterial infections may result in arthritis, MS or
Cancer ?

This research comes after spending over 15 years labelled with this
disease, IBS or Crohns, only to find a doctor who suggested giardia,
and sure enough erthomycin, an old wide spectrum antibiotic worked, as
did garlic and oregano oil with lots of fiber...

LittleFighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hard to detect parasitic/bacterial/protozoan infections... the cause of many problems (including yours)

Post  ubraj on Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:53 am

Got this good link in the above link. Think many people could benefit from this info on this forum.

http://www.newswithviews.com/Howenstine/james16.htm

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hard to detect parasitic/bacterial/protozoan infections... the cause of many problems (including yours)

Post  fredounet on Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:23 am

interesting, the proposed cures can be found on curezone.

Its been a while that I think MPB is caused by an infection (at leat in my case), bacterias pig or parasites in the GI track=> low or high chronic inflammation + wreck your body => hair loss.

I tried many things and there is always a pattern that appears, I feel a difference the first days, then it is like I did nothing and the general symptoms come back. Then if I wait a few weeks and try again, I will feel a difference, but slighter than the first time and again a collapse. I felt this with antibiotics and the natural approach. So IMO, it is like the beast is adapting and it possesses tools to shut down locally the immune system. So what could it be, quorum sensing, biofilm, metals?? It is like fighting an intelligent organism, a sum of basic units that forms a fucking hard to kill community. Without this kind of community shield the IS would simply destroy it easily, that is my belief.

-So you can have two approaches here: boost your body to keep it in check, I think an exemple is the CS' top6

-Try to kill the beast, that is not easy. I'm interested in an electromagnetic approach, but I'm not convinced by Rife. I'm not sure there is a biochimical solution to this problem.

I'm not talking about topical, I think it can be of a great help but does not target the root of the problem IMO.

fredounet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:59 am

From the link:

ANCIENT TREATMENTS

Here are some common ancient treatments for suspected infections of unknown origins.

Olive Leaf Extract (Link)
Grapefruit seed extract (antibiotic)
Fresh garlic cloves (cut a clove into small pieces and take with water)(antibiotic)
Ginger (antibiotic)
Oregano oil (antibiotic)
Green tea (antibiotic)
Chicory Root, Dandelion, Milk thistle (Liver Cleanse)
Green Black Walnut Hulls

How about high dose iodine?

scottyc33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:11 am

fredounet wrote:I feel a difference the first days, then it is like I did nothing and the general symptoms come back. Then if I wait a few weeks and try again, I will feel a difference, but slighter than the first time and again a collapse. I felt this with antibiotics and the natural approach.

IMO, the erratic behavior of MPB is due to biofilm. Also, have to keep in mind antibiotics have to use the right one and probably include cyst busters such as flagyl. Not to mention would probably also need long-term antibiotic therapy in theory.

Also, interesting to note how Dr. Klinghardt has mentioned parasite DNA in all biofilms.

Regarding Rife, it takes A LOT of research and experimentation otherwise one may not be happy.

hope this helps

Last edited by oirvblp on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:24 am; edited 2 times in total

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:15 am

scottyc33 wrote:
Here are some common ancient treatments for suspected infections of unknown origins...

IME, have tried most and they are all good treatments but need something more powerful and better. If anyone wants to try would be interesting if putting a little xylitol mixed with water on top of your head and then washed out a little bit later would "help"...

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mphatesmpb on Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:37 am

I tried many things and there is always a pattern that appears, I feel a difference the first days, then it is like I did nothing and the general symptoms come back. Then if I wait a few weeks and try again, I will feel a difference, but slighter than the first time and again a collapse. I felt this with antibiotics and the natural approach.

fredounet,
By general symptoms, are you referring to your overall sense of health/well-being, or specific symptoms with regard to hair loss (eg. itching or pain of the scalp)?

Olive Leaf Extract (Link)
Grapefruit seed extract (antibiotic)
Fresh garlic cloves (cut a clove into small pieces and take with water)(antibiotic)
Ginger (antibiotic)
Oregano oil (antibiotic)
Green tea (antibiotic)
Chicory Root, Dandelion, Milk thistle (Liver Cleanse)
Green Black Walnut Hulls

Been reading up on bacteriology recently. I get confused whenever I see the terms "antibiotic" or "antimicrobial," because they're inherently ambiguous. Maybe we can aggregate some information about which agents are effective against which microbial organisms, because presumably we only want to kill the pathogenic bacteria. Nuking the bifidobacteria and lactobacillus in the small intestine is not a good idea. I guess we also want to think about which parts of the body specific pathogens like to take up residence. Also, we should consider the method of administering the anti-bacterial agent.

mphatesmpb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fredounet on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:48 pm

oirvblp wrote:

IMO, the erratic behavior of MPB is due to biofilm. Also, have to keep in mind antibiotics have to use the right one and probably include cyst busters such as flagyl. Not to mention would probably also need long-term antibiotic therapy in theory.

Also, interesting to note how Dr. Klinghardt has mentioned parasite DNA in all biofilms.

Regarding Rife, it takes A LOT of research and experimentation otherwise one may not be happy.

hope this helps

It is important to shoot the right bug, the problem is I don't know which one is it, tried flagyl made me nauseous like hell, flagyl is also used against some bacterias. I had a little effect with it, and then nothing, I had the same results with tetracycline, some on the pptu lefora forum used it (and many more) for like 20 days without result, not sure about the long-term antibiotic therapy being useful in many cases.
We need a scientific background on rife, with experimentations, IMO the futur therapies for pathogenic diseases will be EM.

"IME, have tried most and they are all good treatments but need something more powerful and better. If anyone wants to try would be interesting if putting a little xylitol mixed with water on top of your head and then washed out a little bit later would "help"..."

I think the same, not powerful enough. Can you say more about your topical xylitol?

Fredounet,
By general symptoms, are you referring to your overall sense of health/well-being, or specific symptoms with regard to hair loss (eg. itching or pain of the scalp)?

I'm in such a state that everything is correlated, in my case inflammation of the GI track = hair loss, mainly the upper GI track.
Except hair I have a few other signs of my state of health, with hair of course, these are lunula, tongue, sebum, keratosis pilaris, teeth... I think the best state for my hair was achieved with humifulvcate chelation, and my lunulas were "regrowing" in a manner of hours.

Last edited by fredounet on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

fredounet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fredounet on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:55 pm

A lot of antibiotic drugs are also overrated, with biased (IMO) studies that show good results. Most of them, I think, make the pathogen dormant but do no kill it. So you have a lot of reinfections, but generally, because of the duration of the studies, reinfectiosn do not occur during it. Plus, the testing with complete overrated (unknown?) performances.

fredounet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:47 pm

Giardia isn't a bacteria, its a flagellate. a protozoan (single celled) parasite with a flagella. That infects human and animal intestines. thats why one of the many species is called giardia intestinalis.

so that above report is untrustworthy.

And the words Antibacterial and antimicrobial, are not interchangable, but some pseudo scientists may use them interchangably, but this is incorrect.

A anti-bacterial kills bacteria, or stops it proliferating or at least deters it from infecting an area with the antibacterial present. A anti microbial is a term used to describe the same except for any microbes such as bacteria, protazoa, metazoa etc.

e.g a drug that kills a parasite could be called a anti-microbial.

therefore all anti-bacterials are anti-microbials, but not all anti-microbials are anti-bacterials. (but they might be, depending on the drug in question.)

rofl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:41 am

Fredounet - I completely agree with this.

I'm in such a state that everything is correlated, in my case inflammation of the GI track = hair loss, mainly the upper GI track.
Except hair I have a few other signs of my state of health, with hair of course, these are lunula, tongue, sebum, keratosis pilaris, teeth... I think the best state for my hair was achieved with humifulvcate chelation, and my lunulas were "regrowing" in a manner of hours.

Just because I have nowhere else to put this and it might be interesting to you, I believe Keratosis Pilaris is now a result of lymph blockage. I got two very swollen lymph nodes in my groin a few weeks back, and what do you know? my KP broke out in those areas.,

Also want to mention oirvblp/jdp has said numerous times regarding pathogen dominance, whichever happens to be the king of the castle can change your symptomology very quickly. Quick update.

12 months ago, eating like crap, very tired, but not as aching, couldn't think well at all. Six months ago chelation, had a month of fevers, got very bad body aching and adrenal problems took the place of being tired more-so, now that I'm on very few supplements at the present day and eating some more regular food, I got the above mentioned lymph swelling ... hooo boy.

I went through three weeks of the most intense mood swings you can imagine, then as that broke, my fatigue has seriously settled down so much, but boom, now I need to be on codene everday because of the increase in body pain, and now I'm developing what the doctors think is lupus on my skin.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill

a<r
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:23 am

...Six months ago chelation, had a month of fevers, got very bad body aching and adrenal problems..

I went through three weeks of the most intense mood swings you can imagine, then as that broke, my fatigue has seriously settled down so much, but boom, now I need to be on codene everday because of the increase in body pain, and now I'm developing what the doctors think is lupus on my skin.

It is now realized that the disease can mimic ... lupus ...

http://blog.frequencyfoundation.com/2005/07/cause-spread-and-therapy-of-lyme.html

http://lymemd.blogspot.com/2008/06/lyme-and-lupus.html

Lyme symptoms worsen during and after successful mercury
detoxification (Hg-poisoning was successfully used as a treatment for
spirochetes. After eliminating Hg, the microbes recover before the host
immune system does).

Lyme symptoms undulate with slower biorythms: 9-10 day cycles, 28-day
cycles . When symptoms come back, usually slow rise in intensity over 24
hours.

Lyme sufferers cannot tolerate sunshine and often feel worse in dry/sunny
climates (avoid sun, get depressed in sun)

Neuro-Lyme: episodes of rages and depression. Same mood may last for a
few days or weeks, not minutes.

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1721104#i

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r on Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:48 am

My ND is thinking the same, and thanks so much jdp, nothing new here.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill

a<r
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:55 pm

fredounet wrote:Can you say more about your topical xylitol?

Xylitol is antibacterial and good for biofilms as well.

Should also mention another reason grapefruit seed extract also works for biofilm as well which years ago had very good results with back when I had hair loss.

Xylitol. commonly recommended for brushing teeth. Best in combination with baking soda or salt. In short, mentioned for it's ability to help with biofilm.

IME biofilm is responsible for erratic behavior of MPB. You see, Rife is commonly known to help disrupt biofilms. Besides the normal hair loss frequencies that have been posted on this site also found that there are other frequencies that seemed to help with how my scalp felt. Later put the pieces of the puzzle together and IMO/IME found some of the benefits is due to disrupting the biofilms and also evidence by lack of plaque formation (aka biofilm) on my teeth and how I feel. One script was newports polio script which is one of my tops. Another being the Rife/Peters script. Both used on output I on my F-165. What's important to note is that they may be acting similar to a multiwave oscillator as those frequencies and others that seem to help in disrupting biofilm are above 1 million Hz. Frequencies above about 1 million Hz will act like a multiwave oscillator.

Anyhow, course there is also a viral component to MPB IMO/IME and topical lysine (antiviral) I found to be very good years back. Now I use Rife which is better IME. Topical lysine needs to be used everytime one takes a shower... viruses replicate very fast. Many viruses are basically a toxin from parasites so have to kill the parasite associated with but for another story. With that said, correcting copper issues/oxidized copper issues instead of using topical lysine to help long-term probably.

Keep in mind there IMO/IME topicals only work OK and doesn't get to the root causes. Not to mention below the surface as well in general.

Not to mention there is also para TB which is found in a small percentage of milk/milk products which also cause hair loss IMO/IME as well. Blood donation and/or chelating the oxidized iron with IP6 would help here. Side benefit is most all pathogens use iron. Reducing iron load will reduce pathogen load in general. It's also interesting how this video mentions removing blood to help with hair loss which is always intersting to get anothers cultures perspective. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsefbGktGfE

What's interesting to note regarding the oxidized copper and oxidized iron is that many months ago posted some info showing that used up oxidized copper and used up oxidized iron is deposited in the skin or scalp... I forget which.

This all gets a little complicated understanding MPB from my perspective as there is a lot to learn but this should give a helpful understanding.

Regarding antibiotics. I personally research autoimmune conditions and the new information and in some cases old information regarding antibiotics for Alzheimers, ALS, MS, etc. off the top of my head is amazing. Think this information would also apply towards almost all that have low Vitamin D levels considering low D is caused by l form bacteria. Problem being is that this can get complicated such as which antibiotics to use and years of therapy. Not to mention all the dowsides of antibiotics.

Should also mention always have to keep in mind in general that the issues come from the toxins the pathogens create so have to mop up and then secondary is to kill the pathogen. Otherwise, if one doesn't detox/chelate, one is always left feeling ill.

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanas on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:15 am

thats it, im going to pakistan... is there any improtance of sucking the blood from the scalp?
maybe its like cupping-glasses, which stimulates regeneration of the area where the tissue injured by the vaccum.
actually , it crossed my mind last time i did cupping glasses for my back ache, why not put them on the head... but you have to shave your head first and its a big problem...

what about putting leeches on the scalp? should be interasting.

Nanas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top