Natural Hair Growth Products
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum

Rife Users from this Forum

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rife Users from this Forum

Post  tooyoung on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:06 pm

Yanks - When you eat fruit do you always just eat it with your teeth or ever have juices with straws?

tooyoung

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:32 pm

[quote="Yanks"]
rdkml wrote:

So you're saying a 5 ft radius from the actual SG/SC -1A? I didn't realize it worked like that. Does that also apply to treating oneself? I thought putting a hair on the unit would result in treatment of the same efficiency anywhere in the world. Is that not the case or is there something different about fungus/plants etc where a sample won't result in treatment of the whole organism?

Is thieves oil stronger than MMS or just safer? I was planning on getting some along with a diffuser, but unexperienced with diffusing oils and want to get one that will do the job well. Any suggestions? Also, from what you wrote it doesn't seem that propolis actually kills the mold. Any reason Dr. K would choose it over thieves?

Any way of treating without ripping out the carpet? I feel that there is surely some mold embedded if not growing underneath. Not to mention my landlord would probably flip if I tore the carpet up haha... at the same time could be a legal/safety issue if mold is growing.

Are they very effective? I have one that's for a 400 sq ft room, but haven't been using it lately and need to replace the filter soon I believe.

.[/b]

Yup, I've always recommended and treating myself with the SC-1A by being very close to it. Newport mentioned a five foot radius way back in the beginning and I found it to be accurate.

The subspace radionics does work and is hit or miss sometimes but for best results I always recommended to have the SC-1A on your nightstand when you sleep. It's also more powerful this way IME. The only problem is some scripts may interfere with your sleep if your a light sleeper.

Let me put it this way as well. After 1 year of treating this way I very rarely get a herx from any of newports frequencies and CAFL frequencies. Sutherlands never gave me much of a herx but some of them I found very good benefits from them. Now, I can run any of the above frequencies and I don't get much benefit from them at about the 12 - 18 month mark running the F-165/SC-1A 24/7/365

Of course if one is not getting a benefit from running a script it could also mean they could be toxic and need to detox/chelate but you'd know if that's the case if you feel like crap.

By the way, Sutherland charges I believe $150 for the years worth of scripts and previous scripts as well. Ones he doesn't publish for free on his site.

I also have a Doug Coil Rife machine as everyone always said it's the most powerful Rife machine for lyme and I don't herx from that at all. This goes to show me personally that when I first got my F-165/SC-1A and most scripts I got a hit on that it penetrated just as well as the Doug Coil which is the most powerful Rife machine you can get. I even built my Doug Coil where the coil/magnet penetrates even deeper than what others are using and again I get no herxing from it.

There is a side benefit of the Doug Coil where it appears to be helping with positively charged issues however. Newport says it very well here http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1863146

The Doug Coil (uses a very powerful magnet) will also work if one has ammonia issues as well as it will reduce brain swelling like mannitol does. Brain fog, insomnia and others is essentially caused by ammonia. Ammonia when it's not processed enough leads to glutamate issues. Glutamate issues being partly spelled out with benefits of low dose naltrexone (is also a glutamate blocker) and msgmyth.com or msgtruth.com

Anyhow, what I was trying to say is that sleeping right next to the SC-1A is very powerful and what I've always recommended. It's an alternative to plasma but you don't have to buy plasma bulbs when the bulb wears out and is very accurate which is needed for newports scripts or Char's DNA frequencies and will also go to very high frequencies. That's why I recommend the SC-1A over plasma. Granted, I've never owned a plasma wireless device though so take my info with a grain of salt but that's why I went with the SC-1A. Not to mention for Newport's and Sutherlands frequencies.

About the thieves oil or MMS I don't know which is stronger. Really just an alternative if you have MMS lying around. Young Living is said to have the best diffusers. Ebay sometimes can have them a lot cheaper. You can actually put the Young Living thieves oil in a spray bottle diluted with water and spray often. That's what I do as the mold is in the carpet and mattress for me.

I don't think you'd want to diffuse MMS though. MMS is recommended to have in a bowl in an unoccupied room per Dr. Lloyd. http://www.royalrife.com/mold_summary.pdf

Not sure why Dr. K would choose Propolis over if he has experience with other methods.

You can spray thieves oil diluted in a spray bottle in the carpet. Mattresses can also be a source for mold as well so could also spray the mattress. MMS will bleach the carpet so don't spray that.

HEPA filters work. I have an Austin and one of the best IQ air for many many years. They are helfpul. I only turn mine on on occasion and when I leave the home so I don't have to deal with the noise.

hope this helps

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:22 pm

Wow I was not aware of the radius issue. Thank you! I'll make sure to sleep next to it from now on. I guess I'd be wondering if it's worth it to run scripts when I'm at work literally the entire day miles and miles away, but I seem to be undergoing some herx reactions right now! Could be that hit or miss thing bc I didn't get much of a reaction yesterday when I was in the house running the same list of hairloss scripts you compiled ina post a while back. Maybe 8 months...

as far as herx's I'm pretty sure I feel the thyroid/vit D script everytime. I get a soreness around my thyroid and start feeling like a sore throat is coming on.

F Buski script (possibly some of the others too) has been giving me headaches, crazy anxiety and weakness. I have to say I'm trying to chelate while RIFE'ing as the metals being stirred up should be more readily excreted, but I'm very conservative with it as I'm afraid of overdoing it. I upped my iodine to 50 mg along with a liver cleanse a day into it a few months back and thought I might die. I made it 4 days at 50 and dropped off to nothing for months until the pain in my throat subsided. I now am doing 1 mg about 5x weekly bc of it. I don't want to end up like that again so I go very slow.

Maybe I'll run some amonia scripts with the sg-1a as I struggle with brain fog from time to time and I worry about glutamate issues, especially with the gelatin part of the SCD diet. Got me worried when I started it. I'm not sure if I've noticed any negative differences that could be directly linked to gelatin though.

Thanks man!

Yanks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:32 pm

jdp, did you try the anti agining frqs. from sutherland he mentioned here?
http://blog.frequencyfoundation.com/2008/06/dr-eternity-frontier-medical-institute.html

pancacke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:17 pm

Yanks wrote: I'd be wondering if it's worth it to run scripts when I'm at work literally the entire day miles and miles away, but I seem to be undergoing some herx reactions right now! Could be that hit or miss thing bc I didn't get much of a reaction yesterday when I was in the house running the same list of hairloss scripts you compiled ina post a while back. Maybe 8 months...

I upped my iodine to 50 mg along with a liver cleanse a day into it a few months back and thought I might die.

Yes, running the SG-1A at a distance definitely works but I personally don't rely on that as much. Dr. Lloyd has good research results using it as a distance as he is doing this on some clients. Posts his results on his yahoo forum. Interesting read if you want to join his forum.

Regarding Iodine, make sure you take selenium as selenomethionine. Iodine and selenium is needed to balance the thyroid. One without the other can make thyroid issues worse. I would also charge it with a magnet or how newport mentioned with a zapper or as I do with a Super Zappicator. Makes the Iodine much smoother and less harsh.

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:25 pm

"Maybe I'll run some amonia scripts with the sg-1a as I struggle with brain fog from time to time and I worry about glutamate issues, especially with the gelatin part of the SCD diet. Got me worried when I started it. I'm not sure if I've noticed any negative differences that could be directly linked to gelatin though."

Could someone explain to me or link me to something that explain the problems with gelatin?

tooyoung

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:31 pm

pancacke wrote:jdp, did you try the anti agining frqs. from sutherland he mentioned here?
http://blog.frequencyfoundation.com/2008/06/dr-eternity-frontier-medical-institute.html

I don't see specific frequencies for anti aging but I've run every script he's posted which I assume should target anti aging.

I agree with the article on aging in the link and Sutherlands comment http://blog.frequencyfoundation.com/2010/05/longevity-futures-we-will-be-able-to.html

This is also a good article as well http://www.rifeenergymedicine.com/Anti-aging.html

There are also other ways to slow aging as well.

I also believe in the positively charged issue causing aging or at the least reducing quality of life and what Jerry Tenant talks about and what the Russians originally found with the SCENAR. From the curezone link from above post a quote "In short if you become positive charged above (negative) -20 millivolts cell repair stops"

Interestingly, I stopped gray hair and even reversed some but not all with LLLT helmet years ago but I
haven't really used LLLT much. Gray hair a few years ago they found is caused by hydrogen peroxide or less catalase antioxidant. http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2009/03/02/gray-hair.html LLLT is one way to increase LLLT. Interestingly, killing the pathogens means the body will use less hydrogen peroxide I presume. Which means less gray hair.

From an Eastern perspective and what I also believe is that the more energy that comes down from above to the soul and the more energy blockages one has = aging. The obvious one is to remove the blockages. I have seen this with many. Increase the energy coming down to the soul and if there are blockages = "extremely" rapid aging.

Or as Sutherland said in your link "barnacles on a ship." The core work of Frequency Foundation is developing frequency sets that systematically and harmlessly remove the barnacles on an ongoing basis. Routine maintenance prevents breakdown.

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke on Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:01 am

rdkml wrote:Interestingly, killing the pathogens means the body will use less hydrogen peroxide I presume. Which means less gray hair.
That's an interesting thought...I also believe that aging, in terms of physical apperance, is mostly through oxidation. I read the book by aubrey de grey where he shows that antioxidants from diet/supplements don't solve this problem.
After removing artificial/super oxidizers I bet the next step would be reducing natural oxidants.....not by supplementing anti-oxidants or reducing oxidation directly but by solving the problems that cause increased oxidant production(like you said, increased hydrogen peroxide because of pathogens).

From an Eastern perspective and what I also believe is that the more energy that comes down from above to the soul and the more energy blockages one has = aging.
Also fits with the theory that ormus metals reverse aging....monoatomic copper is something I definitly look forward to try...
http://www.oceanalchemy.com/venus.htm

pancacke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung on Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:34 am

"Maybe I'll run some amonia scripts with the sg-1a as I struggle with brain fog from time to time and I worry about glutamate issues, especially with the gelatin part of the SCD diet. Got me worried when I started it. I'm not sure if I've noticed any negative differences that could be directly linked to gelatin though."

Could someone explain to me or link me to something that explain the problems with gelatin? I thought this might be missed behind large posts so I reposted.

tooyoung

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:33 am

Also fits with the theory that ormus metals reverse aging....monoatomic copper is something I definitly look forward to try...

ive tried the venus, didnt notice much, but than again i dont really notice much from any supps.

elan164

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke on Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:13 am

elan164 wrote:

ive tried the venus, didnt notice much, but than again i dont really notice much from any supps.
How long did you take it for? Reversing wrinkles visibly would take some time I guess...
On another thread ormus gold was used topically with some success....

pancacke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks on Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:35 pm

@tooyoung
I generally eat whole fruit, but recently started with juicing a little more. I'll be relying more so on veggies for this though. Not sure about any sites for gelatin and glutamate sensitivity, but I do know that gelatine is very high in glutamine which I would think could cause some reactions in someone who has high sensitivity to glutamate. However it is also supposed to be very healing for the gut.

Yanks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:45 pm

pancacke wrote:
elan164 wrote:

How long did you take it for? Reversing wrinkles visibly would take some time I guess...
On another thread ormus gold was used topically with some success....

i had a 4 oz bottle i think, about 2 months, i dont have any wrinkles really. i thought it would help my hair loss and reverse some of the grey. tried white dove and one other as well.

elan164

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung on Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:08 am

So is gelatin only a problem for people with glutamate sensitivity?

tooyoung

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks on Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:58 pm

I would think so. I'm not sure if it's much of problem even for people with slight sensitivities, but I've heard it can cause issues in high amounts

Yanks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top