Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Cavitation surgery

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cavitation surgery

Post  Misirlou on Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:03 am

rdkml, how to use this light therapy thing? It's too big to put inside the mouth Laughing
However, putting a few LED-lamps together would be easy, any specific nanometer and watt output to use?

Misirlou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj on Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:16 am

misirlou,

I don't own one so can't say.

I posted the above info as many months ago the Anodyne LLLT device was mentioned as a possible treatment and is used to treat cavitations. The info above shows where LLLT definitely does help with cavitations but not 100%. The Bionic 880 which is a retail version of LLLT but costs something like $8K and the PE-1 which is about 1.5K is used with a lot of positive feedback treating other ailments. Although it's probably possible to duplicate the devices with the correct wavelength and John's Pulse Drive that is mentioned at worldhairloss.

But other than that I don't know the specific mW or wavelength or frequencies though beyond trying to copy one of the above devices which should be able to be found with enough investigative work on the internet.

Course there is also a MagPulse and similar which some have used for cavitations a well.

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bh2o on Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:44 am

bh2o wrote:I talked to a Huggins recommended dentist (his secretary) just to get the basics on amalgam removal and cavitation treatment. She told me that the consultation fee is $100 and there is an additional fee of $105 for a panoramic x-ray. She says that the x-ray should be enough for the dentist to notice any cavitions. I would hope so. I've read that a trained doctor can see most cavitations with a panoramic x-ray, but I've also read that there is an unltrasound device called a CAVITAT that is more precise.

Anyways, I don't have insurance at the moment and I would be paying out of my savings. More incentive to save and not go out and party until I get my health in check. Amalgams and cavitations are at the top of my to-do list. I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for a favourable estimate.

By the way the dentist recommended for me was Dr. Paul Gallo.

UPDATE: I visited Gallo's office and was very underwhelmed and dissapointed. I was seen by a different dentist named Chan, who I assume is his partner. Anyways, it seemd like she was trying to feed me some BS that con artist would serve to an unsuspecting, gullible target. Spent a lot of money on x-rays and came to find out that they did not even follow all of the Huggings protocol checks that where advertized online. Not doing business with them. SMH Suspect

bh2o

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine on Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:59 pm

I've found that many dentists who call themselves "biological" and "holistic" aren't much better than the general run of dentists. Rolling Eyes

Anyway, while you keep looking, you might consider using substances that remove heavy metals from the body. Some are mentioned here:
http://www.evenbetterhealth.com/heavy-metal-poisoning.php
Delphine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  thissucks on Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:11 am

Has anybody gotten the surgery recently? I'm still investigating all my options. There is painfully little information out there. I've been looking at Dr. Grube, Dr. Douglas Cook, Dr. Michael Margolis, Dr. Wesley Shankland, and the American Bio-Dental Center.

thissucks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  thissucks on Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:18 am

Just thought I'd give this a little bump.  I still haven't seen a dentist about my cavitations, due to the high costs of the procedure and possibility of repeat surgery afterwards.  Anybody have some recent experiences to share?

thissucks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine on Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:44 am

thissucks wrote:Just thought I'd give this a little bump.  I still haven't seen a dentist about my cavitations, due to the high costs of the procedure and possibility of repeat surgery afterwards.  Anybody have some recent experiences to share?

Dr. Lawrence Wilson says cavitations can be healed sans surgery:

http://drlwilson.com/articles/dentistry.htm

NOTE: Your dentist first and foremost needs to be skilled and caring. You do not need to go to a so-called holistic or biological dentist if your regular dentist understands the contents of this article. I do not like many of the holistic or biological dentists, many of whom charge too much money, are not that skilled, and may do procedures that are not needed.

For example, most cavitations will go away on their own if you follow a complete nutritional balancing program, so you need not pay thousands of dollars for cavitation surgery in most cases.
Delphine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:58 pm

First is a very important link about root canals and dentistry procedures

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/02/18/dangers-of-root-canaled-teeth.aspx

Next consider having procedures done in Thailand,  it is very good prices and quality procedures and materials. For instance I got the metal fillings replaced with ceramic imported material for $12 per tooth.  Filling a cavity is like $30 per tooth.

Here is another way to treat infections,  there is also a list of people that offer treatments with such devices .
http://www.quantumpulse.org

http://www.thequantumpulse.com

guide to reversing cavities naturally

https://draxe.com/naturally-reverse-cavities-heal-tooth-decay/

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  thissucks on Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:30 am

Delphine wrote:
thissucks wrote:Just thought I'd give this a little bump.  I still haven't seen a dentist about my cavitations, due to the high costs of the procedure and possibility of repeat surgery afterwards.  Anybody have some recent experiences to share?

NOTE: Your dentist first and foremost needs to be  skilled and caring.  You do not need to go to a so-called holistic or biological dentist if your regular dentist understands the contents of this article.  I do not like many of the holistic or biological dentists, many of whom charge too much money, are not that skilled, and may do procedures that are not needed.

For example, most cavitations will go away on their own if you follow a complete nutritional balancing program, so you need not pay thousands of dollars for cavitation surgery in most cases.
Very interesting, thanks for the link.  However, do we have any evidence that people have naturally cured their cavitations, or is this just all theory?  I'd love for it to be true, but I  think you have to take comments like these with a grain of salt.

What are your experiences with Dr. Wilson, Delphine?  I know I've seen his name floated around here in the past, but I'm not very familiar with him.

thissucks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine on Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:48 am

thissucks wrote:
Delphine wrote:

NOTE: Your dentist first and foremost needs to be  skilled and caring.  You do not need to go to a so-called holistic or biological dentist if your regular dentist understands the contents of this article.  I do not like many of the holistic or biological dentists, many of whom charge too much money, are not that skilled, and may do procedures that are not needed.

Very interesting, thanks for the link.  However, do we have any evidence that people have naturally cured their cavitations, or is this just all theory?  I'd love for it to be true, but I  think you have to take comments like these with a grain of salt.

What are your experiences with Dr. Wilson, Delphine?  I know I've seen his name floated around here in the past, but I'm not very familiar with him.

I have only browsed his site, which is very informative. http://drlwilson.com/index.htm I don't buy into everything he says, but I think he has a lot of good advice. Anyway, using a form at his
site, I just wrote to him, pasting in our exchange here, and asking whether there was any experiental evidence of his assertion that cavitations could heal with proper diet, and making the point that if so, more people ought to know of this. We'll see what he says, if he does respond. Smile
Delphine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  thissucks on Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:52 pm

Delphine wrote:
thissucks wrote:
Delphine wrote:

I have only browsed his site, which is very informative. http://drlwilson.com/index.htm  I don't buy into everything he says, but I think he has a lot of good advice.  Anyway, using a form at his
site, I just wrote to him, pasting in our exchange here, and asking whether there was any experiental evidence of his assertion that cavitations could heal with proper diet, and making the point that if so, more people ought to know of this.  We'll see what he says, if he does respond.  Smile
Cool, I'll be interested to see if he responds. Smile

thissucks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine on Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:05 pm

thissucks wrote:
Delphine wrote:
thissucks wrote:
Delphine wrote:

I have only browsed his site, which is very informative. http://drlwilson.com/index.htm  I don't buy into everything he says, but I think he has a lot of good advice.  Anyway, using a form at his
site, I just wrote to him, pasting in our exchange here, and asking whether there was any experiental evidence of his assertion that cavitations could heal with proper diet, and making the point that if so, more people ought to know of this.  We'll see what he says, if he does respond.  Smile
Cool, I'll be interested to see if he responds. Smile

Just heard back from him! Very Happy

I would not have written the statement if it were pure speculation.  I don’t have name of people willing to be called, but some people have reported that abscesses, small cavitations and other tooth infections have cleared up during a nutritional balancing program.  I myself had several hidden dental infections that cleared up.  The way I knew was that I developed pain and swelling that lasted for a few days to a few weeks, and then it all went away and never came back.  That is a typical retracing of an infection or cavitation.
I will add to the article that if a cavitation is due to a large piece of bone or other tissue left buried in the gum, it will take longer to heal, or it might not heal.
Best wishes, and we love you,
Dr. Wilson

Nice of him to respond.  I do believe a superior diet can have great healing effects.

A lot more info on this page.  Note the mention of olive oil.  Oil pulling with olive oil is very healing, and the oil penetrates deeply into the bones, including, of course, the jawboe.
http://www.healingteethnaturally.com/dental-cavitation-infections.html

Olive oil and cabbage leaf packs: nature's "secret healing weapons"

Eminent naturopath Father Thomas Häberle (more about him at oil pulling) writes that he reaped great successes using olive oil massages for diseases of the head and bones. Thanks to its ability to penetrate the hardest bones, olive oil can bring healing in these areas. It is anti-inflammatory, penetrates deeply and its effects are long-lasting. He also combined the olive oil with salt which increases the heat and thus the enhanced blood supply produced by olive oil massages. Minor jaw infections will typically yield to daily olive oil massages.

Thomas Häberle often prescribed cabbage leaf packs as well, a time-honoured folk remedy with powerful detoxification and healing abilities. Background on healing with cabbage leaf packs at Medicinal cabbage leaf poultices Dr. Blanc: background on the therapeutic topical application of Brassica oleracea, and on Father Thomas Häberle's books at Tumors healed thanks to cabbage leaf poultices and ... unconditional love.
Oil pulling

Oil pulling is a powerful dental healing modality which in itself may be extremely helpful with cavitation infections, especially when olive oil rather than another oil is used.
Delphine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy on Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:26 pm

There is some evidence that red light can help with oral issues.

https://redlightman.com/blog/red-light-therapy-improves-all-oral-health/

sdguy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine on Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:21 am

sdguy wrote:There is some evidence that red light can help with oral issues.

https://redlightman.com/blog/red-light-therapy-improves-all-oral-health/

great, all we need is 8 grand for one of those.

Delphine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy on Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:38 pm

I paid like $200 for mine on that site. Shipping was $20

sdguy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine on Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:00 pm

sdguy wrote:I paid like $200 for mine on that site. Shipping was $20

Ah. How long have you been using it? Noticing results?
Delphine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy on Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:58 am

I'm mostly using it on my thyroid but have only been doing it for a week or so now? No results yet, tho the science is legit.

sdguy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top