Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Will anti-glycation supplements help ?
Today at 1:37 am by iuyyighghghgkh

» How to grow hair faster
Yesterday at 11:41 pm by iuyyighghghgkh

» This film looks good!
Yesterday at 10:24 pm by chawla12

» welp, my hair is growing back
Yesterday at 10:21 pm by chawla12

» It's bloody working! My hair is growing back ZMG!
Yesterday at 10:11 pm by chawla12

» Any supps for Anxiety?
Yesterday at 9:50 pm by chawla12

» Odysseus, please establish your credibility
Yesterday at 8:05 pm by Duketronix

» Heavy metal tests results...
Yesterday at 12:55 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Reddit Thread - Masturbation and Hairloss
Yesterday at 12:20 pm by Franklin'

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Natural Hair Growth Products
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Natural Hair Growth Products
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum

Removing moles with iodine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Removing moles with iodine

Post  sdguy on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:27 am

For those of you who have asked for an update to our article about this on HealthyFixx, we delivered! It has photos of 7 months after the experiment with interesting results.

http://healthyfixx.com/56/removing-moles-with-iodine-a-retrospective

sdguy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Removing moles with iodine

Post  hadrion on Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:02 am

Great stuff SD. I removed one from my face years ago and it never returned. It actually just dried up and flaked off and never returned.

hadrion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:35 am

Thx Hadrion, glad you liked the series. Was your facial mole raised or flat? How often did you apply the iodine and did you scratch or no? Lastly, what does the skin look like now, is it a pink scar or does it look like regular skin?

sdguy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:24 am

sdguy - I was taking Lugols internally. I had switched to an old fashioned single blade merkur safety razor (the type you put the actual blade into the handle) when I nicked the mole. I immediately started putting Lugols on it and it completely dried it out and it came off like dead skin. There is no mark under it. Just new normal skin that to this day hasn't changed. The mole was dark and slightly raised. I had showed it to a derm during an appointment who didn't feel it was anything worth worrying about at that time but he was going to keep an eye on it.

If you search my posts here I may have even started a thread about it way back when.

hadrion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:52 pm

hadrion, do you scar easily normally? i know that sdguy said he does and that may explain why he has the pink spots from his removals and you don't seem to. sdguy were you taking iodine internally at that time too? How about something like Colostrum?

I scar easily too, but when taking iosol and colostrum my wounds healed extremely fast and a huge gash on the bottom of my foot completely healed with absolutely no scar whatsoever!

Yanks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:25 am

Yanks - I definitely scar easily. That's part of the reason why when this mole flaked off I was stunned the skin looked new and healthy underneath it. You can't tell I had one there. It was there for maybe 3-4 years before it fell off. Pretty weird. I remember posting about it in here and asking CS if internal Lugols or anything else in the regimen could cause a mole to just fall off. That said, once I nicked with the razor and began using topical Lugols on it, it was gone pretty quickly. But that was an accident. I wouldn't want to encourage people to start whacking at moles on their faces with razors haphazardly.

hadrion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:02 pm

I have a thread somewhere. I used ACV and iodine to get rid of 2 moles. I attribute most of it to the ACV burning them off. They just became black, flat, dried up, and dead... but I was impatient so I so craped them off. I keloid scar, and the scar was flat to the surface of the skin and relatively the same pigmentation (slightly lighter). I was really surprised/pleased. It's been a couple years and they haven't returned.

Paradox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top