Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum

Serrapeptase & Nattokinase - Herxheimer reactions and Biofilms

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Serrapeptase & Nattokinase - Herxheimer reactions and Biofilms

Post  Paradox on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:59 am

a>r,

My reaction to your action is- Where the hell are the references man?! You don't strike me as someone who posts very long articles with countless claims like that with no references. Is one supposed to accept those claims blindly? Those kind of articles really tend to piss me off. It was encouraging to read that SP works on varicose veins. Some evidence would be nice though.

Paradox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj on Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:07 am

http://www.serrapeptase.info/category/studies-and-technical-info/

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r on Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:03 am

Paradox - you know that I've become very intent on documenting "credible" studies that purport the results I claim, but right now I'm not claiming any such thing (besides what jdp just posted, thanks man, and the studies you missed that Ive posted in the past) and all I'm saying is that I'm having a classic herx, plus other initial benefits expected from what multiple sources have stated kncluding that article. I wouldn't have posted that stuff before I tried the therapy or if I did so and got no results.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill

a<r
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:04 pm

I gotcha... and thanks jdp.

Paradox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r on Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:10 am

9R5, very, very interesting studies ... most of the foods you mentioned are ones that make me feel fantastic for eating them.

As for the cistus sea, the idea that it could be more powerful than EDTA is amazing and I would have had a hard time believing it a while back, but as far as I can see unravelling of biofilm might not take such a shotgun-to-the-face approach as it seems.

Also, jdp do you have any information on phage-lytic enzymes / therapy? The idea of using virus's that only target pathogenic bacteria is ... amazing. It sounds like its a double sided weapon though.

a<r
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:13 am

Glad you found them of some use, AR. I'm particularly and newly enamoured with cinnamon.

1) It helps regulate blood sugar

2) A while back there was a post on fighting fungus, and jdp and others mentioned thieves oil, a component of which is cinnamon.

3) these studies suggest it may be one of the more effective herbal agents against planktonic bacteria, and helpful against biofilm as well.

So if it fights fungus, biofilm, insulin related problems, I think it can be very helpful in keeping us healthy.

cheers,
-9r5-

9rugrats5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:35 am

Cinnamon is awesome, you can absolutely feel it after eating it.

a<r
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj on Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:10 am

a
Also, jdp do you have any information on phage-lytic enzymes / therapy?

No clue. I haven't studied it enough and have no info on it. It's not something I would do personally.

By the way, note how Gigi mentions using Cistus Tea to oil pull with. Sounds interesting but I've never tried it.

Regarding thieves oil, I remember hearing a study that I can't seem to find that when you go in the forest due to pine trees and such, the ppm of bacteria, fungus, etc. floating in the area is almost undetectable. Like 20 ppm or whatever whereas in a building or home or whatever, the ppm is in the millions. Goes to show how using something like thieves oil will help prevent one from coming down with a cold.

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smurfy on Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:07 am

About Serrapeptase - If taken with coconut oil, would the enzyme react to any part of the oil, thereby reducing its efficiency? Or would it ignore or hopefully be synergistic with the oil?

I ask because I need a thicker carrier when taking these, and wonder what a safe substance would be.

Smurfy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj on Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:38 am

You would take serrapeptase or nattokinase or bromelain or lumbrokinase or similar on an empty stomach. Away from food or things like coconut oil otherwise will be used to digest the food or coconut oil rather than cleaning out the body of fibrin or biofilm or pathogens or whatever.

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj on Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:39 am

A little off-topic but this info on mycoplasma may be helpful.

"If you are ill with these diseases, your red blood cells will not be normal doughnut-shaped blood cells capable of being compressed and squeezed through the capillaries, but will swell up like cherry-filled doughnuts which cannot be compressed. The blood cells become enlarged and distended because the only way the mycoplasma can exist is by uptaking pre-formed sterols from the host cell. One of the best sources of pre-formed sterols is cholesterol, and cholesterol is what gives your blood cells flexibility. If the cholesterol is taken out by the mycoplasma, the red blood cell swells up and doesn’t go through, and the person begins to feel all the aches and pains and all the damage it causes to the brain, the heart, the stomach, the feet and the whole body because blood and oxygen are cut off.

And that is why people with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome have such a terrible time. When the blood is cut off from the brain, punctate lesions appear because those parts of the brain die."

http://www.whale.to/m/scott7.html

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj on Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:46 pm

Also, I found this quote regarding serrapeptase helping with Ehrlichia (a lyme co infection) and maybe that's why it's preferred over the enzymes.

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1903375#i

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum