Natural Hair Growth Products
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum

Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question

Post  Yanks on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:55 pm

I left some GFSE diluted w a tiny bit of water in yesterday for a few hours. My hair is kind of dried out today and not looking so good even after following up w and overnight emu application. My scalp got itch as I slept, but now when the GFSE was on. We'll see what comes... I might just do this every couple of weeks for a half hour or so. I also do ACV/cayenne so I'm not sure if this is necessary for calcification

Yanks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  manofmanytrades on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:04 pm

rdkml wrote:whodathunkit,

Sutherland's scripts are nice and while they rarely give me a herx, several scripts of his definitely do work. Here is an old quote from his website of why they may not give a herx even though they are giving benefits.

You really would need and want to experience a herx wouldn't you? That way you know to rife those pathogens again in the future...?

manofmanytrades

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:13 am

That is the standard.

However, Sutherland is way ahead of his time. His Rife machine is also way ahead of standard Rife machines. A new generation.

He also found or popularized scalar harmonics which may work better or better in a percentage of cases rather than calculating the old fashioned way of dividing by two (binary octaves).

So when Dr. Sutherland mentions that a hit is caused by pathogens being stirred up. That other pathogens are being released but not killed making one herx, then I definitely listen to him. I definitely have an open mind to the possibility that he may be right. Especially considering that several of his scripts have worked very well for me... even though I never herxed and only felt better.

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bh2o on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:50 am

rdkml wrote:I remember at least a couple times I left it on full strenght overnight.

I'm really not sure how long it should be left on for.

Cool. I'm going to give it a try and see what happens.

bh2o

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  manofmanytrades on Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:04 pm

Well it could be a bit preliminary, but I believe that the script Ive been running might be improving my gluten sensitivity. Previously whenever id eat grains (and especially gluten) within half an hour id feel much less energy and muscles all over my body would feel sore. Usually then id have to take proteases on an empty stomach a few hours later which would clear up the soreness. (Im assuming this is because it breaks down circulating immune complexes?) This would happen consistently after gluten meals and also sometimes after some meals where id eat non gluten bread or something. Ive run that fl1953 script twice and had gluten maybe 3 times since then and quite a few other meals with different grains, and I havent experienced any of the usual soreness that i get. Granted, i take dpIV enzymes w gluten but i always still get somewhat of a reaction. Also I havent changed anything else in my regimen. Like i said, it might be a little too soon to make any claims that its improving my gluten sensitivity, but it sure would be cool if that was the case... ill update at a later time on how it goes

manofmanytrades

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj on Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:35 pm

For the gluten sensitivity, you can try running this script for a long period. http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1537011 To put the script in a loop just add "repeat 1000" at the beginning of the script and "end repeat" at the end of the script and it will go in a loop 1000 times. But it's always best to start slow and then build up to long periods of time on a script. Especially considering a herx can take days to appear.

Other parasite frequencies should also be run to help one with food sensitivities.

Just remember when killing a parasite, they can give the worst herxing imaginable so would want to make sure you have a lot of detox supplements available and maybe when you don't have to go to work the next day or two.

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:48 pm

rdkml wrote:Sorry to hear that Mastery!

My first initial thought is I hope you aren't taking Vitamin D3 supplement as EMF/WiFi issues may be one of the earliest indicators of a problem... D3 supplement makes pathogens multiply at a much faster rate... Vitamin D co-factors only (e.g. Magnesium, Vitamin K Vitamin A, Zinc, Boron such as Osteoboron or Fruitex) to raise Vitamin D levels or sun exposure only and kill cell wall deficient/l form bacteria as that's where the Vitamin D dysregulation really comes from.

Anyhow, the EMF/WiFi sensitivity really comes from the pathogens/mold. The EMF/WiFi irritates them enough that they reproduce faster and produce much much more potent toxins in response. And it's these toxins that come from the pathogens in general is what really causes most of the problems. The other being the immune system causing an inflammatory response to fight the pathogens.

When one comes down with a pathogen problem they get non specific health issues. Where they never feel as healthy as they should. When one comes down with a pathogen/mold problem where the body cannot keep up with the toxin load they get labeled with fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue. Later they get labeled with lyme or late stage lyme. The advanced stages they get labeled with autism, MS, ALS, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, etc..

In short though, very rapid hair loss could be caused by pathogen problem such as biofilm which is exacerbated from stress, mold problem in the home, food or inside your body or gut issues such as leaky gut or a food your sensitive to can cause rapid hair loss.

I hope this makes sense and sorry to hear what happened to you.

Many thanks jdp.

I simply headed back to USA and Whole Foods and started eating absolutely perfect again and hair loss completely stopped and am regrowing again. (I'm not taking D3)

Am also heading off for my first RIFE session today. I've done enough chelation (slowly) that I now want to turn my attention to gradually and slowly, but ultimately massively reducing my pathogenic load.

I am convinced that restoring 100% organ function and real anti-aging can only be massively successful with both these approaches working in tandem with the other normal stuff - perfect food, exercise, meditation etc.

My goal - and you can be the first to hear it jdp is to win the Olympics in 2016. And before anyone else asks, I will not make any further comments on line about that. I'm good enough at my sport. It's my health that needs restoration.

So thank you very much jdp - your advice is invaluable. I will come back to you and if you have any advice on how best to start RIFE please do share. I am driving there this afternoon. As usual my mantra will be to go slowly and gently.

Essentially, my only problem left to defeat is slight fungus, caused by my weakness to sugar. Prior to the massive WI Fi exposure I was growing so much hair back I felt (stupidly) I could eat cheesecake again. Hence, I fed those little buggas all over again. Of course I could have Bio Film too, but I do not yet know enough about that.

Your advice on RIFE would be deeply appreciated.

Manofmanytrades - very glad to hear you followed my advice and it worked for you with Will G. He knows a lot. One other thing I will tell you is expect never to be properly successful unless you really do eat a fabulous diet, 90% of the time and likely 100% of the time for at least 4 cell (preferably Cool turnovers while pursuing RIFE and Alkaline (buy the Ph Miracle) and continued gradual chelation, as well as right exercise, meditation and supportive protocols like acupuncture and reflexology.

Keep us posted, and make sure you get a scope from Will.

I'll leave you with this:- you make a million new cells every day from what you eat!

Thank you once again, jdp

Mastery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj on Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:43 pm

Good luck to you with the Olympics. You know, to help give you an edge over others there are three things off the top of my head. A good PEMF device, negative ion generator and an earthing device

http://www.amazon.com/Wein-VI-2500-High-Density-Ionic-Purifier/dp/B001GXLH2K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332188991&sr=8-1

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUxk8uTAKDw

I own both.

Regarding Rife, which Rife machine are you going to be using? Not all Rife machines are the same so protocols can be a little different between some of them. In general though, you'll usually want to start with the large pathogens such as parasites and work your way down to the lowest one such as viruses. And in general, you'll want good detox supplements to get you past the herxing. Some use cholestepure. Others lots of charcoal. Others Cutler protocol. And use coffee enemas. Those are usually the best ways but everybody has their own preference. Also, you may not herx for days so if you don't see much for the first few weeks but at the end of the week you feel not very well, that's from the Rife session. Sometimes people get confused here because of the lag in herxing.

Regarding the EMF/WiFi, yeah, it's a big problem with these pathogen issues. That's why issues such as autism are increasing. Can always buy the earthing sheet or make your own. And/or turn of the fuses to the bedroom at night to help as well. Or use a faraday cage over the bed such as this which blocks out a lot of the cell phone radiation, frequencies and geopathic stress but it gets expensive and I've personally never tried this one but it's recommended by others. http://www.greenandhealthyhomes.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=65&Itemid=71

Speaking of geopathic stress, I was reading a long time ago that that is also a pretty big area in why people develop MS or Parkinson's, etc. the further they get from the equator and not necessarily the whole Vitamin D thing. Not to mention the reduced infrared light from the sun because it's too cold to go outside, lol.

Anyhow, good luck with the Olympics.

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  manofmanytrades on Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:00 am

Good discussion going on here. Here is a link to a very interesting article that covers a lot of the latest research on biofilms. http://bacteriality.com/2008/05/26/biofilm/
It concludes "In just a few short years, the potential of biofilms to cause debilitating chronic infections has become so clear that there is little doubt that biofilms are part of the pathogenic mix or “pea soup” that cause most or all chronic “autoimmune” and inflammatory diseases".
It seems that many pathogens would be easily dealt with by the immune system if the biofilms were destroyed. Since rifing requires targeting a specific pathogen, it seems that it might be more effective to simply destroy the biofilm and let the immune system deal with the pathogens. Are there any protocols that deal with destroying biofilms, perhaps chelation or enzymes?

Secondly, Causticsymmetry has posted many times that oral pathology plays a part in disease because the immune system cant touch the bacteria colonies in the fillings. Oil pulling would help pull toxins out, but how do you kill the colonies? Rifing doesnt seem like it would be the best option because of the large variety of pathogens that inhabit the cavities, it would be hard to kill everything...any ideas?

As a side note this quote from the article supports CS's position- "Anyone who is skeptical about the fact that biofilms likely form a large percentage of the microbiota that cause inflammatory disease should consider many of the recent studies that have linked established biofilm infections to a higher risk for multiple forms of chronic inflammatory disease. Take, for example, studies that have found a link between periodontal disease and several major inflammatory conditions. A 1989 article published in British Medical Journal showed a correlation between dental disease and systemic disease (stroke, heart disease, diabetes). After correcting for age, exercise, diet, smoking, weight, blood cholesterol level, alcohol use and health care, people who had periodontal disease had a significantly higher incidence of heart disease, stroke and premature death. More recently, these results were confirmed in studies in the United States, Canada, Great Britain, Sweden, and Germany. The effects are striking. For example, researchers from the Canadian Health Bureau found that people with periodontal disease had a two times higher risk of dying from cardiovascular disease.[23]"

Another part of the article addresses vit d with a similar conclusion to other posts ive seen on here about vit d...

"Biofilm researchers will also tell you that, not surprisingly, biofilms form with greater ease in an immunocompromised host. Marshall’s research has made it clear that many of the Th1 pathogens are capable of creating substances that bind and inactivate the Vitamin D Receptor – a fundamental receptor of the body that controls the activity of the innate immune system, or the body’s first line of defense against intracellular infection.[22]
Thus, as patients accumulate a greater number of the Th1 pathogens, more and more of the chronic bacterial forms create substances capable of disabling the VDR. This causes a snowball effect, in which the patient becomes increasingly immunocompromised as they acquire a larger bacterial load.
For one thing, it’s possible that many of the bacteria that survive inside biofilms are capable of creating VDR blocking substances. Thus, the formation of biofilms may contribute to immune dysfunction. Conversely, as patients acquire L-form bacteria and other persistent bacterial forms capable of creating VDR-blocking substances, it becomes exceptionally easy for biofilms to form on any tissue surface of the human body."

I know this has all been covered in other posts, but the article does a good job tying everything together to show the big picture

manofmanytrades

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:12 am

great post manytrades! what is the best solution for dealing with biofilm? even if not just one way sharing some insight on ways to treat would be mighty helpful!

gg4545

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:15 am

Yanks - why are you low sodium? According to your sig.

tooyoung

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  manofmanytrades on Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:11 am

@gg4545

I found this website posted on another thread
http://www.herbsforlyme.com/category-s/225.htm
This has a lot of tips for biofilm control with products for sale- it makes sense that the lyme community would have developed some biofilm protocols since theyve known about biofilms a while, but i have no idea how well these protocols work. The Trevor Marshall protocol is the medical community equivalent, but also takes the vitamin d receptor into account by taking an agonist to activate it, which boosts the natural immune system.
I believe RDKML also mentioned vervaine for specific use with fl1953 biofilms.
Anecdotal evidence seems to point to rife as being effective, but from what ive been reading most biofilms are formed by groups of different types of bacteria, like maybe 40-60 types. I dont see how rife can really kill all of that, unless you know exactly which species you're dealing with. At any rate, the lyme forums seem to be pretty adamant that rife is an important part of treatment for them

manofmanytrades

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj on Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:08 am

FWIW, electrical and pulsating magnets such as Rife or PEMF inhibit biofilm.

Here is a quote and link

"It used to be thought that rife therapy just vibrated bacteria to death. Now, however, it appears that rife may also be acting on bacterial biofilms. This is not my opinion; there are numerous studies concluding this. In fact, the word “biofilm” is actually used in the studies showing that EMF disrupts biofilms. They use this technology in sewage and agricultural purification; a technology similar to rife therapy"

http://lymebook.com/blog/research-news/biofilms-and-lyme-disease/

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:27 pm

JDP,

To get started with rife, would this be what I need:

- F165 Frequency Generator
- SC-1A

thanks

helpmyhair1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  manofmanytrades on Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:53 pm

[quote="rdkml"]
"It used to be thought that rife therapy just vibrated bacteria to death. Now, however, it appears that rife may also be acting on bacterial biofilms. This is not my opinion; there are numerous studies concluding this. "

Ya here is one such study that I found...
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20033173

Abstract

"The aim of this work was to investigate the effects of exposure to extremely low-frequency electromagnetic fields (ELF-EMF) both on biofilm formation and on mature biofilm of Helicobacter pylori. Bacterial cultures and 2-day-old biofilm of H. pylori ATCC 43629 were exposed to ELF-EMF (50 Hz frequency-1 mT intensity) for 2 days to assess their effect on the cell adhesion and on the mature biofilm detachment, respectively. All the exposed cultures and the respective sham exposed controls were studied for: the cell viability status, the cell morphological analysis, the biofilm mass measurement, the genotypic profile, and the luxS and amiA gene expression. The ELF-EMF acted on the bacterial population during the biofilm formation displaying significant differences in cell viability, as well as, in morphotypes measured by the prevalence of spiral forms (58.41%) in respect to the controls (33.14%), whereas, on mature biofilm, no significant differences were found when compared to the controls. The measurement of biofilm cell mass was significantly reduced in exposed cultures in both examined experimental conditions. No changes in DNA patterns were recorded, whereas a modulation in amiA gene expression was detected. An exposure to ELF-EMF of H. pylori biofilm induces phenotypic changes on adhering bacteria and decreases the cell adhesion unbalancing the bacterial population therefore reducing the H. pylori capability to protect itself."

manofmanytrades

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top