Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Natural Hair Growth Products
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum

Any breakthroughs on the natural front coming along soon?

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Any breakthroughs on the natural front coming along soon?

Post  9rugrats5 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:40 am

Excellent, jdp, thank you. I am still searching the forum for your and CS's posts on the matter, and just across your older posts on the cofactors you have listed here as well.

So, the L-form bacteria aka the cell well deficient bacteria, that we are combating here might or might not have a targeted approach to eliminate? And just like other pathogens, one needs to take the holistic approach, I guess? I do think autoimmune issues run in my family to one extent or another, and so I find this pertinent.

Edit- "How do you recover from Vitamin D dysregulation? The bottom line is to kill these pathogens through direct ways of killing them"
Do elaborate on what you consider direct ways of killing them. Antibiotics, you mean?

Here's CS's take on the matter, for those who are reading this thread...
http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t5751-antibacterial-effects-of-vitamin-d#56133
"Also for those that do not know, it is believed that cell wall deficient bacteria, also known as L-form bacteria
can be treated and tested for.

For example, tests such as a viral and/or bacterial panel can be ordered such as mycoplasma.
Specific, short course antibiotics can be effective (especially when taken with probiotics).

My final point, don't worry about fearing Vitamin D unless you have an autoimmune disease, and if you do,
check for the associated bacterial infections."

Edit- And jdp's reply in the above thread...
"With the first quote from CS on this thread regarding L form being easy to test for, can be treated with short course antibiotics and limited to certain autoimmune diseases. My research and experience is the exact opposite as well. Testing is highly inaccurate and almost not worth doing. Antibiotics is a huge let down as they'll just run to cyst form, biofilm issues, parasite issues and generally not in blood. Treaging with a few herbs also may not cut it either."

Hmm, tricky tricky Smile

Btw, here's a sunlight vit-D calculator that has been posted before ....
http://nadir.nilu.no/~olaeng/fastrt/VitD-ez_quartMED.html

9rugrats5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:55 am

Yes, my view on Vitamin D and even my experience with it is not the norm. The information that I post regarding Vitamin D only a very very small percentage believe this. The topic is incredibly important to understand however. Otherwise, I would have left that subject alone a long-time ago.

Regarding target approach to eliminate... yeah, antibiotics (don't take them though), MMS, (again, don't take it though), Rife, Iodine, herbs, supplements, nosodes (homeopathy),etc..

Last edited by rdkml on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:58 am

Jdp, in the same thread i have pasted from above you have said...

"The very best treatment have found is eastern medicine. I've read only one other case from someone reliable who also says same. As a disclaimer should mention was treated by one of the best in the world so it's possible others who go to average person may not get as good of results."

Could you kindly elaborate on this too?

Also, do you think CCSVI is linked to the l-form bacteria and VDR issues as well?

thanks again.

9rugrats5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:10 am

If you can find a true healer they can perform miracles. Those in other parts of the world know this but generally don't have access to someone powerful. In the west, we call BS and say this isn't possible. It's possible IME. They know how to manipulate energy. What effects the energy body effects the physical body. And what effects the physical body also effects the energy body.

Regarding CCSVI, it's caused by biofilm issues. It appears the biggest culprit to biofilm issues is a pathogen called FL1953 which is especially known for causing pain.

Nobody knows if FL1953 causes Vitamin D issues but keep in mind that it creates a lot of biofilm. And that pathogens hide out in this biofilm. Indirectly, FL1953 and CCSVI through the biofilm would be linked. Because of the other pathogens that are found in the biofilm

I hope that makes sense.

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:26 am

rdkml wrote:If you can find a true healer they can perform miracles. Those in other parts of the world know this but generally don't have access to someone powerful. In the west, we call BS and say this isn't possible. It's possible IME. They know how to manipulate energy. What effects the energy body effects the physical body. And what effects the physical body also effects the energy body.

Indirectly, FL1953 and CCSVI through the biofilm would be linked. Because of the other pathogens that are found in the biofilm

Although I am from an eastern nation, I have not come across healers like these. At least, they are not readily accessible to lay people as you have pointed out. I do agree that there is a link to energy body and physical health, and this might be better explored by medical researchers more in the coming days. One of the impediments in researching this phenomenon is the lack of measurement tools to measure energy fields around the human body. With time, such tools might come, though.

Personally, I think you make a compelling case with your ideas on VDR and immune system, and this agrees with my observations with my health and of those around myself.

much appreciated, as always.

9rugrats5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FATE on Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:50 am

Paradox wrote:rdkml,

If we are all in such poor health in one way or another, why will some of us have completely normal lab work? When they do a comprehensive panel which includes liver and kidney, as well as blood cells that would indicate infection, etc.. Why is it so "hidden" is what I am asking. Wouldn't all of us who are balding have something in common which we would find on a lab test of some kind?

To me it makes sense that all of us should have a common denominator which would be a "marker" so to speak. What would that be which we could test for?

I know what you mean and I thought a while ago that we all should work together to produce a survey/questionnaire of symptoms (like change in hair profile, inflammation or not, pattern, eg...) lifestyle (common drugs used, exercise, area living in, eg...) diet and more to filter sufferers of hair loss into categories, then people that have stopped/slowed/regrowth can be used maybe to help sufferers more easily find there reason they are losing hair...
I feel there are lots of reasons for hair loss and I know we between the forums do have labs or testing facilities but a deep questionnaire is on a positive move into progressing forward, right?

What do you think CS?

FATE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj on Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:14 pm

I thought this quote from truesun from lymenet quote Dr. K might be helpful for someone here

"Most -- if not all -- chronic infectious diseases are not caused by a failure of the immune system, but are a conscious adaptation of the immune system to an otherwise lethal heavy metal environment."

What does this mean? It means essentially that because mercury

"suffocates the the intracellular respiratory mechanism and can cause cell death [that] the immune system makes a deal; it cultivates fungi and bacteria that can bind large amounts of toxic metals. The gain: the cells can breath. The cost: the system has to provide nutrition for the microorganisms and has to deal with their metabolic products ("toxins"). That does not imply that the tolerated guest cannot grow out of control, as it sometimes clearly does. Therefore, there is still a limited place for antifungal / antibacterial treatment -- but only for the acute phase of the disease. A so-called "die-off effect" (the sometimes severe crisis or even lethal reaction a patient can have in the initial stages of aggressive pharmaceutical antifungal or antibacterial treatment) is often nothing else but acute heavy metal toxicity -- metals released from the cell walls of dying microorganisms as suggested by my own correlation of clinical syndromes and urinalysis for metals."
Amalgam/Mercury Detox as a Treatment for Chronic Viral, Bacterial, and Fungal Illnesses, Paper presented at the Sept. 1996 Annual Meeting of the International and American Academy of Clinical Nutrition, San Diego, CA)."

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:12 pm

rdkml
Where would cellular electron shortage fit in this puzzle?

Misirlou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:48 pm

Same thing as positively charged issues that I've talk about.

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:59 pm

rdkml wrote:I thought this quote from truesun from lymenet quote Dr. K might be helpful for someone here

"Most -- if not all -- chronic infectious diseases are not caused by a failure of the immune system, but are a conscious adaptation of the immune system to an otherwise lethal heavy metal environment."

What does this mean? It means essentially that because mercury

"suffocates the the intracellular respiratory mechanism and can cause cell death [that] the immune system makes a deal; it cultivates fungi and bacteria that can bind large amounts of toxic metals. The gain: the cells can breath. The cost: the system has to provide nutrition for the microorganisms and has to deal with their metabolic products ("toxins"). That does not imply that the tolerated guest cannot grow out of control, as it sometimes clearly does. Therefore, there is still a limited place for antifungal / antibacterial treatment -- but only for the acute phase of the disease. A so-called "die-off effect" (the sometimes severe crisis or even lethal reaction a patient can have in the initial stages of aggressive pharmaceutical antifungal or antibacterial treatment) is often nothing else but acute heavy metal toxicity -- metals released from the cell walls of dying microorganisms as suggested by my own correlation of clinical syndromes and urinalysis for metals."
Amalgam/Mercury Detox as a Treatment for Chronic Viral, Bacterial, and Fungal Illnesses, Paper presented at the Sept. 1996 Annual Meeting of the International and American Academy of Clinical Nutrition, San Diego, CA)."

Jdp,

Are you on board with the cutler protocol, or do you think there are better chelation methods? How long would you do it for before a follow up provoked test to see how much metal is left?

CS recommended neem capsules to me and I have been taking them. They are anti-fungal, antibacterial, and anti-parasitic. He showed me a test where neem was similar in effectiveness to valium for anxiety via a different mechanism obviously.

Paradox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:32 am

Yes, I recommend the Cutler protocol.

I couldn't tell you about testing as the testing isn't entirely accurate anyway.

For anxiety, there is also niacinamide taken 500 mg multiple times per day.

There is also brain entrainment you can try. Maybe try the ones on youtube. It's kinda like PEMF frequencies or BT-7 (bio tuner) to help put your brain in the zone.

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:47 pm

rdkml wrote:Same thing as positively charged issues that I've talk about.
Meaning? Do you believe that free electrons harbored on the surface of the earth are "bioavailable" to the human organism through direct contact?

Misirlou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj on Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:50 pm

Yes. It's a good way of getting antioxidants.

But things get more complicated than just saying a lack of electrons is what causes hair loss. I've tried explaining the process many times before for almost the past two years so it's in my prior posts if you want to do a search. And even gave info in an earlier post in this thread and other threads.

For example, reading that old homeopathy site shows there are specific minerals when they've become positively charged rather than their usual negative charge cause hair loss.

It's not terribly hard to correct the postively charged issues in the body. It comes back to chelation. If you know which minerals are positively charged through symptoms from that homeopathy site then you can take the homepathy form to bring it back to a negative charge.

For example, many people think they are zinc deficient. But instead of taking the usual zinc supplement can take the zinc homeopath and it will turn all the positively charged zinc that was biounavailable and even toxic to being bioavailable again.

This is part of the reason why homeopathy works. The other being is it still contains a frequency to get the immune system to work to recognize a specific toxin or pathogen or whatever is being taken.

But again, it's not terribly hard to reverse these issues. Wearing a zapper for several weeks straight such as a T2 or T3 is said to work by newport. Antioxidants do of which Even taking general antioxidants like Vitamin C will I've mentioned earthing should also work for this as well and what I do.

Then there is chelation of mercury, lead, radiation reduction (take baking soda and salt/epsom salt baths will reduce radiation levels), microwave ovens, MMS/chlorine (hot showers), etc.. Those are the big culprits. Those are the main ones to prevent one from being positively charged.

Again, correcting this isn't terribly hard to do. The hard part is getting rid of biofilm is harder to do for most people and what I more try to focus on to help others. Here is a quote from GiGi.

The Biofilm has a negative charge and is held together --

By molecules with a positive charge calcium
Magnesium, iron

and virtually all toxic metals

Treatment: Heavy metal complexing agents (Microsilica, and oral DMPS to cocktail, curcumin)

Iron chelators (liposomal artemisinin, Desferal)

Calcium/magnesium chelators: vinegar, Rechtsregulat, Sodium EDTA (oral or rectal), not calcium EDTA, not i.v. sodium EDTA with the addition of magnesium!

Gut-Biofilm: prevents the normal flora (like acidophilus) from thriving

Gut-biofilm prevents or minimizes the absorption of nutrients and all supplements

Gut-biofilm progresses when sigA levels are low

Treatment to increase IgA:

Vit A, Homeo-K homeopathics, glutamine, slippery elm

Stress reduction (EMR, mold, psychological), meditation, brain synchronizing (CES Ultra www.Little TreeGroup.co,)

Avoid gluten and all non-compatioble foods

I'm hoping I'm not losing you guys. I've been posting about this for so long that I'm starting to think that I'm posting about too advanced of topics for the people still left. I have tried to break it down to very basic info and the summary but it's possible my info might be causing more confusion than anything.

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix21 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:26 am

jdp, dont mean to change the subject too much, and sorry if youve answered this already, but what are your thoughts on scalp psoriasis/seborrheic dermatitis? Do you believe these are also tied to biofilm?

phoenix21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj on Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:30 am

I really don't know anything about psoriasis or dermatitis but I do know eczema is associated with a specific virus which is found in a specific bacteria and a specific biofilm. While not the only thing that causes hair loss, this specific virus I agree is connected with hair loss IME http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1527217

Mercury is also known to be associated here as well.

Beyond this, this link may also help http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/eczema2.htm

Also, what I did check is that psoriasis is connected with methylation issues as well. With methylation issues viral issues become common. I saw at least one testimonial from a random google search that the pyro energen cleared up their psoriasis and another one for eczema. The pyro energen is a cool device that reduces all viral issues that I've heard good things about but I don't own one.

If you're curious, acne and boils are also associated with a specific biofilm. I have never had another pimple or boil in the past two years after I removed the two pathogens responsible... although, very bad herxes would produce one or two. Not like I had a problem before other than the occasional one but it did prove to me that acne and boils are pretty easy to eradicate to never have again. At least for me.

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum