» T-cells & Stem cells
Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:21 pm by Benjamin Button

» Progress photos - Nicehair.org technique
Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:26 am by daybyday42

» Disgusting bald shaming on Youtube
Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:44 am by Hairbeback

» Hair Loss Revolution.
Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:27 pm by nhtindia

» ALTERNATIVE to DT- READ using acetic acid-lympth IS key!!
Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:22 am by iuyyighghghgkh

» Fascinating study
Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:49 am by Benjamin Button

» My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress
Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:15 am by newuser

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

AHK-Cu by itself ... my experience so far

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AHK-Cu by itself ... my experience so far

Post  JZ on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:41 am

I was having a conversation about AHK/GHK-Cu in the "RejuvePlex - New topical from Nidhogge/Immortal" thread. I thought I should make a new topic to continue it.

I've been applying a 3-4% AHK-Cu liquid solution for the past 1.5 months. This is a solution I made myself from pure AHK-Cu powder. Here's what I've noticed.

1. The skin of my temples looks different. It appears to have more subcutaneous fat and the pores look larger. Also it's paler. You know how skin with hair looks? It looks more like that, minus the hair. There is a somewhat distinct pale/dark border between my temples and my forehead. Interestingly, this border is almost exactly where my original hairline was -- where I haven't had hair in years.

2. I've started noticing more vellus hairs in my temple areas. The vellus hairs are largest and most developed nearest my current hairline. Like, imagine a 14-year-old's upper lip. In the right lighting, someone says "You'll have to start shaving soon!" And then in different lighting you don't see anything.

3. Some of these vellus hairs have reached a length of about 1/4". Most are still colorless / barely colored. Right at the hairline, some are dark, so my temples look maybe 1/4-1/2" smaller than they did 2 months ago.

SUMMARY: AHK-Cu appears to be having a real effect, but I don't want to jump to conclusions before I see something more dramatic. I'd really encourage people to try it, though.

ABOUT ME: I'm about NW 2/3. Right now I'm using AHK-Cu, emu and castor oil, and taking biotin+MSM. That's it. I want to see how well AHK works alone.

JZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AHK-Cu by itself ... my experience so far

Post  JZ on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:50 am

I should also mention that I used RejuvePlex for a couple weeks before starting AHK. Full disclosure!

JZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hellwig on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:36 am

Sounds promising. Where do you buy it from and what are you diluting it with?

hellwig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:02 am

I'm also starting to see results with the AHK-Cu and RejuvePlex combo it seems! Exciting times indeed! Smile

You can get AHK-Cu at *edited by admin (scam link) * at least!

virtua_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SW2 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:16 am

hey guys, i'd love to add this to rejuve!

how much are you guys adding to each bottle? how do you order from Raxus??

SW2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  theseeker86 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:18 am

virtua_ wrote:I'm also starting to see results with the AHK-Cu and RejuvePlex combo it seems! Exciting times indeed! Smile

You can get AHK-Cu at *edited by admin (scam link) * at least!

Unfortunately it says that AHK is N/A

theseeker86

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hammer2012 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:24 am

raxuschemicals is a scam run by finfighter and crochetg from hairlosstalk. many people have been already scammed and they should not be selling unlicensed products.

causticsymmetry please delete any links to that website or it could be seen that your website is promoting unlicensed products and there could be lawsuit case against you.

hammer2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hammer2012 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:29 am

i've already contacted few hair loss forums and they have censored that name and any reference to it. it is practically endangering unknown inviduals exposing them to illegal and unlicensed chemicals. THIS IS DANGEROUS and anyone promoting or selling unlicensed chemicals is subject to full wrath of the law.

hammer2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hellwig on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:00 am

What evidence is there that it's a scam, other than you saying so?

hellwig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hammer2012 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:14 am

Firstly- I will be contacting the FDA regarding this as well very soon
Second- in terms of scamming people, selling impure chemicals at high prices that explains itself
Third- the drugs/chemicals they are selling are unlicensed

The FDA will be notified of the private discussion board as well where they sell illegal chemicals...

hammer2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hellwig on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:59 am

What evidence is there that they are impure?

In what way are they illegal?

hellwig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hammer2012 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:13 am

RU and RUM they sell have been found to be impure. RU58841 synthesis uses phosgene which is dangerous and impure RU will contain high levels of phosgene and other unwanted harmful impurities.
im not that concerned of the ahk-cu they sell apart from the ridiculous prices and the fact that some people are using high % of it which can be toxic in the long run

I will be writing a report to the FDA within the next two weeks about these illegal activities. selling unlicensed products, impure chemicals and prescription items from your spare bedroom is stupid and can be HIGHLY DANGEROUS

hammer2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JZ on Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:50 am

Actually, I did buy the AHK-Cu from Finfigher. I'm sure what I got was genuine AHK-Cu and I have no reason to think it's impure. It is pricy, but I'm gonna give the guy the benefit of the doubt on this. It's not an easy thing to procure. Of course it's legal. The patent has expired.

Neither Finfighter nor Crochetg strike me as scammers, seriously. I certainly had no trouble.

With regards to the mixing, I diluted it with water and propylene glycol. You could also add alcohol to the mix. Or you could just mix it with RejuvePlex, which sounds like a great idea. 1 mg AHK-Cu to 100 mL liquid = 1% solution.

As far as high AHK-Cu percentages go, you should probably take extra zinc orally. Copper isn't toxic, but too much can lead to zinc deficiency in the long run.

JZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hammer2012 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:11 pm

copper at high concentrations is toxic, no need to deny that.

hammer2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  israelite on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:19 pm

hammer is full of shit!

israelite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  israelite on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:25 pm

hammer spams every1 on hlt! hammer the ru/rum was tested to be 100 pure! i'm regrowing my hairline! hammer y do make false accusation against finfighter?

israelite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hammer2012 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:39 pm

false accusations? it is a fact that he set up raxus chemicals and he is selling prescription drugs and unlicensed chemicals from his home.

hammer2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  balding2323 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:56 pm

Alright, everyone listen up. Hammer is a complete douche who has absolutely no credibility behind any of the claims he is making. If most of you haven't noticed by now, the majority of the posts that hammer has made on this site are in this thread, and every post is defending his claim that Raxus chem is a "scamming" website. I can say on my behalf, and pretty much anyone else who has ordered from Raxus, that it is indeed a legitimate business, which is legally going about selling hair loss products so we can all potentially grow back our god damn hair. It's as simple as that.

I'm sure some of you might be wondering why I only have one post, and why I'm posting now. I'll say it right off the bat, I have absolutely no agenda, nor do I gain any benefit from backing Raxus chem. I'm a member on numerous other websites (under balding23 or balding2323), and I can say with confidence that it's very nice to finally have legitimate sources for these chemicals when in the past we had to rely on chinese sources, where we never even knew if we were getting the chemicals we ordered. If you ask me, THAT'S scamming.

Let hammer do what he wants to do, all I suggest with the rest of you is to avoid feeding this troll any questions/comments. If you have any questions or issues regarding the reliability of Raxus chemicals, then either contact them, or people who have ordered from them in the past. That's the best way to go about doing these things. Peace.

balding2323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:18 pm

a friend of mine is studying chemistry and he is making his pHD now. I can ask him if he can make AHK-CU. Maybe it's possible to create a big amount and then I can ship it to you guys Smile

ferox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hammer2012 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:21 am

ferox just because he's studying PhD does not mean that he can make AHK-Cu just like that, it is quite an expensive process to manufacture ahk-cu

hammer2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ on Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:56 am

hammer2012 wrote:Firstly- I will be contacting the FDA regarding this as well very soon
Second- in terms of scamming people, selling impure chemicals at high prices that explains itself
Third- the drugs/chemicals they are selling are unlicensed

The FDA will be notified of the private discussion board as well where they sell illegal chemicals...

What exactly is illegal here, I'm not sure I understand?

The chemicals they are selling has as far as I know (only purchased AHK-Cu) been tested, I got a note that told me the analysis and it was high purity. No scam there!

What is illegal from a FDA standpoint? Unlicensed? I don't understand what that means? Does one have to aquire a license for every chemical sold, is that what you are saying? Who issues such a license? I'm no US citizen, but as far as I know it's allowed to sell chemicals that are not FDA approved as long as you make no claims.

As you may know ProCyte sell AHK-Cu in Tricomin, I don't see the FDA shutting them down?

Please explain your position here, as I do not understand it.

If you are talking about patents then it is my understanding that the patents of AHK-Cu, RUM and RU have all expired, so anyone can compound this as they choose.

virtua_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hammer2012 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:04 am

i have repeated many times that im not that concerned of the ahk-cu but other aspects which i can't talk about right now due to legalities. the concerned parties and the authorities will be discussing that in a courtroom perhaps. we'll wait and find out.
the website for the raxuschem has been shut down and it is showing as "under construction" as soon as i brought it up here, this alone shows alot about the rogue traders operating the bedroom-based business.

hammer2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:57 am

hammer2012 wrote:i have repeated many times that im not that concerned of the ahk-cu but other aspects which i can't talk about right now due to legalities. the concerned parties and the authorities will be discussing that in a courtroom perhaps. we'll wait and find out.
the website for the raxuschem has been shut down and it is showing as "under construction" as soon as i brought it up here, this alone shows alot about the rogue traders operating the bedroom-based business.

Hmm, first you stated a list of reasons, and when I ask you about them expecting to perhaps find out that there is something I've overlooked you say there are "other aspects" which you can't talk about and don't answer me? I kind of feel you owe people answers if you are stating what you are?

Perhaps there are "other aspects", but isn't it bordeline illegal to go around spreading rumours as you are when this thing has not been in a courtroom? If you feel the need to contact FDA I understand that, but I can't really understand then why you come onto forums and say a lot of things that you have no proof for? Isn't that what the US legal system categorises as libel?

Mind you I've no connection to Raxchem (other than ordering AHK-Cu from the men behind) and I don't know US law too well, it just seems a bit unprofessional and dare I say... fishy?

virtua_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hammer2012 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:33 am

the only person who owes people answers is finfighter. i know you and many other followers have been promptly told to write false testimonials. paypal also will be notified right after easter break due to illegal activities taking place, any accounts involved in the trade of illegal and prescription chemicals will be immediately frozen.

hammer2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:46 am

hammer2012 wrote:the only person who owes people answers is finfighter. i know you and many other followers have been promptly told to write false testimonials. paypal also will be notified right after easter break due to illegal activities taking place, any accounts involved in the trade of illegal and prescription chemicals will be immediately frozen.

Dude you obviously "protest too much" and have a very strong agenda of your own. It is obviously that you are overly zealous about this and have some strong personal motivation. Whoever you are and whatever you claim is not important without facts. You're basically just trolling and trying to spread fear. No one with common sense will buy any of this illegal BS you are spouting with your 10 total posts on this forum. If you aren't contributing something then you are just interfering with open discussion. You made your claims without making your point and we all read them. Thanks for the warning, now you can leave.

Paradox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum