FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy - scam or not?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy - scam or not?

Post  MovieJunkie89 on Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:27 pm

Hmm, I found this on the web, supposedly this is the MMS protocol for baldness: "Spray mixture (10 activated drops per ounce) on scalp once per hour for 10 hours per day, Protocol 1000". I can't seem to find much on beating Male Pattern Baldness with MMS though. Gotta keep searching for info...MMS seems pretty legit though.

MovieJunkie89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 on Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:11 am

It seems MMS can be used for Hair Loss however the hair may grow back blond. I may get some MMS and spray it on my temples for a few weeks and see what happens, if the hair grows back blond I'll have to dye it Black.

MovieJunkie89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:51 am

While on the subject of parasites, I often wonder why guys can start hairloss so young. I also started the shed at 25, but it has to be something dramatic, causing it to stop hair growth on healthy young skin. So if you are in the mood to see photos of liver parasites and think about the simple flush to take some of them out, take a look at the links. They did report hair regrowth for a few months after. I have done this grapefruit cleanse in the past, it is a minor effort.

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t9184-hair-regrowth-observation-on-liver-flush-as-well-as-question-to-hoppi-and-others

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t4977-just-did-my-first-successful-hulda-clark-liver-flush-and-the-most-interesting-discovery-liver-flukes

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top