FAQ
 Search

Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  young trunks on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:33 pm

To all...

I found this post on earth clinic talking about 15 min per day hair growth...he did it and said it works. The method was very if not same as below. Think if I/we combine this with the brushing it would work? The cold water part of Ferox method is really hard for me to do.

Hand Massage
Use may use your fingers to massage your scalp in a number of ways. Massage helps increase blood circulation to your scalp, making for a healthier head of hair, according to wellnesstalk.org. Do a knuckle massage, an Indonesian technique, to help your hair health.

Stand upright with your feet shoulder-width apart. Keep your feet firmly planted during this exercise. Gently bend forward from your waist. Curve your spine slightly.

Bend your upper body until you are parallel with the floor. Your head will be just below your waist at this level. Slowly lower your head so that your hair falls forward. Keep your legs straight.

Take your knuckles and start gently tapping on your head, covering all areas of your scalp. Tap your scalp for 30 seconds. Slowly return to the original, upright position. Use your knuckles to tap your scalp for another 30 seconds.

young trunks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lw on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:22 am

I did not read the whole topic so sorry if the question has been posed already, but could you provide a BEFORE PICTURE ? Looks like you never had MPB..

Lw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomorrow Tomorrow on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:09 am

Lw wrote:I did not read the whole topic so sorry if the question has been posed already, but could you provide a BEFORE PICTURE ? Looks like you never had MPB..

yeah what the ...

Tomorrow Tomorrow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ferox

Post  retrohair on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:28 pm

Hey Ferox-
I haven't seen you post anything today so I wanted to say the Fonz comment was a compliment to and meant nothing negative. I'm sceptical of everything and really I'm only a believer in papilla method due to his long journey of over 30 years of applying it. I don't say this to doubt your method I have practiced yours and appreciate it very much. I just struggle with getting hair growth in my 3rd month that's all. Please keep us posted on your progress as I will mine. Thanks man.

retrohair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:54 pm

retrohair wrote:Hey Ferox-
I haven't seen you post anything today so I wanted to say the Fonz comment was a compliment to and meant nothing negative. I'm sceptical of everything and really I'm only a believer in papilla method due to his long journey of over 30 years of applying it. I don't say this to doubt your method I have practiced yours and appreciate it very much. I just struggle with getting hair growth in my 3rd month that's all. Please keep us posted on your progress as I will mine. Thanks man.

Here a little quote from http://recedinghairline.blogspot.de/2005/06/my-true-story.html?m=1 :

Another picture a year later revealed a little more improvement. So you can see that this is not something that happens quickly. It can be compared to growing out your hair, which also takes several years to accomplish.

That's the reason why I wrote that you have to brush at least 6 months or even 1 year. This is nothing what happens fast but it will work for sure! And papillapower needed even 30 years lol...

ferox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hellwig on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:15 pm

Ferox, you were saying that you regrew your temples already, and that was months ago. If that is so then you should have pictures that show previously receeeded temples, no?

hellwig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  theseeker86 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:46 pm

Hellwig, how has the brushing been for you?

theseeker86

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hellwig on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:39 am

I notice occasional new hairs below my previous hairline. Lots of shedding, all being replaced by new weaker terminal hairs. Lots of new vellus hairs in my temples going down to a level where if they turned terminal I'd have no signs of recession. Over-all slightly worse at first glance than before I started, but very promising for the future on closer inspection. This is no quick fix.

hellwig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  huli on Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:55 am

My experience is pretty much the same as Hellwig's. I have been doing this for almost 3 months.

huli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:54 am

You guys make sure you are taking pictures!
SlowMoe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  masterfree on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:28 am

I asked this before but it went unanswered. Can I use a bamboo hair brush instead of boar bristle? The bamboo brush is very hard, nothing like cheap plastic brushes but I cannot compare it to the boar stuff. Thanks

masterfree

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:50 am

masterfree wrote:I asked this before but it went unanswered. Can I use a bamboo hair brush instead of boar bristle? The bamboo brush is very hard, nothing like cheap plastic brushes but I cannot compare it to the boar stuff. Thanks
The idea is to scratch the skin and cause blood to flow to the surface, flooding the area with blood. If the bamboo brush does this, I'm sure it will be fine.
SlowMoe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mistyisland on Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:08 am

Masterfree,
My post to you disappeared, so I'm trying again. I think the reason that people are using boar bristle brushes is because that is the one the "brush lady" uses. She describes her brush in her blog, and also you can see progress pics over a number of years. I agree with SlowMoe, if it produces friction, it will work.

http://recedinghairline.blogspot.com/

mistyisland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AL123 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:56 pm

Ferox,
i use my oil treatment by massaging it in vigorously for 5-10 minutes, until my scalp turns pink/red/irritated. one inherent benefit is increased blood flow, but i take more pleasure from the possibility of enhanced penetration.
your brushing technique works in the same manner, but i think its less tiring than a vigorous massage.

Questions:
- is it a good idea to apply the oil, and later brush the oiled scalp for 5-10 minutes?
- do you apply mild pressure with the brush against the scalp?
- do you think it can aid with the penetration of oil treatment? is it preferable?

p.s your pictures suggest you have no idea what mpb means to most of us;)
goodluck maintaining them!

AL123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox on Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:57 pm

AL123 wrote:Ferox,
i use my oil treatment by massaging it in vigorously for 5-10 minutes, until my scalp turns pink/red/irritated. one inherent benefit is increased blood flow, but i take more pleasure from the possibility of enhanced penetration.
your brushing technique works in the same manner, but i think its less tiring than a vigorous massage.

Questions:
- is it a good idea to apply the oil, and later brush the oiled scalp for 5-10 minutes?
- do you think it can aid with the penetration of oil treatment? is it preferable?

I think it is no problem to use oil as soon it won't prevent the scalpirritation. What oil do you use?
And yes, i apply pressure with the brush against the scalp, sometimes even too mich and my scalps starts bleeding which is leading to increased hairgrowth.

I don't know about the oil treatment but if it leads to scalpirritation then it is a good thing :-)

Good luck and if you see new little hairs growing then you can be sure that those will become terminal over the time!!

ferox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AL123 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:00 am

ferox wrote:
AL123 wrote:Ferox,

Questions:

I think it is no problem to use oil as soon it won't prevent the scalpirritation. What oil do you use?
And yes, i apply pressure with the brush against the scalp, sometimes even too mich and my scalps starts bleeding which is leading to increased hairgrowth.

I don't know about the oil treatment but if it leads to scalpirritation then it is a good thing :-)

Good luck and if you see new little hairs growing then you can be sure that those will become terminal over the time!!
infact, with oiled scalp/hair, there would be a reduction in mechanical damage (less tangling etc.) caused by excessive brushing.
- can an ordinary comb be used?
http://www.denmanbrush.com/acatalog/DC09_large.jpg

AL123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r on Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:16 am

I would be very interested to see what you guys could achieve if you used a nanosilver topical after your sessions.

Pictures are not for those witha weak stomach.
http://www.space-age.com/NanoSilverStemCellActivation.pdf

I posted this on another thread years ago regarding nano silver particles acceleration of wound healing.

You might have to right click on the image and hit "view image" to see it closer to read the captions under the photos. It's impressive regrowth.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mistermr on Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:10 am

I am open to applying nano silver after intense brushing.
a>r, do you know of any good brands to buy?

mistermr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hair101 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:55 pm

Can someone tell me which is the best brand for boar bristle brush.? Or where can i find the best one, 100 percent pure boar bristle brush? Thanks

Hair101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:13 pm

doesnt the rejuveplex contain nano silver?

LawOfThelema

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:36 pm

It does indeed ^

I'm not sure if it would be enough. I have an idea for a future helmet device that uses the principles outlined in The Body Electric, the silver works but there are other factors that can take it to a very different distinct level of cellular dedifferentiation (reversal of cells into stem cells) in regards to the tissue its applied to.

a<r
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema on Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:49 pm

id worry about the nano silver potential effects systemically. others have suggested gotu kola for a boost to the wound healing factors.

LawOfThelema

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:07 pm

^ Haha, are you refering to the skin pigmentation effects of certain forms of silver? Nano, Ionic, Colloidal forms of silver don't cause argyria. The case of the man who used colloidal silver and ended up with grey skin turned out that he was making the stuff at home. A lot of people do this, but few to none of them are adversely affected. If you do it right, the silver is far too small to end up getting caught in the skin.

a<r
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:16 pm

there was one account of systemic toxicity that I read. you think it is safe enough? i feel that the wounding angle is a promising one to pursue. work that hormoesis. copper peptides to reduce fibrosis, some pro-healing agent, along with some form of wounding like brushing, and I think better yet, dermarolling (or both) is something I intend to pursue.

LawOfThelema

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  taidan on Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:46 am

Don't forget vit c serum, perhaps collagen protein?

taidan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top