Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  Delphine on Thu May 03, 2012 2:58 pm

Ya gotta suffer to be beautiful, Hoppi Wink
Delphine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mistyisland on Fri May 04, 2012 3:03 am

I have been doing the brushing for a week now, and it seems that my hair fall has been dramatically diminished. Gravity boots and a pull up bar? Hmm. I'm not strong enough at this point to get myself up there. I am also doing some other things: rubbing black oil and ACV in my hair and leaving overnight, alternating with seabuckthorn oil and coconut oil.

mistyisland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri May 04, 2012 7:28 am

hi...new member from Greece.

I only use this method for 10 days (just the brushing) and my hair looks healthier, no regrowth but no shedding too.
The problem is that as much as i try to push harder, my scalp does not turn red...and of course i pain a lot too. so maybe the problem is the brush.
I have buy a pure bristle brush from a beauty shop for 9 euro, but every day almost 10 -12 bristles come out , so...it is a matter of time for the brush go to the trash.
So...ferox
I saw the brush from amazon but i have no account there and i use only paypal by the way.
I found almost the same (in the picture) at the German ebay, but as a new user i can post the link here for your opinion.
Can you help me about this?
If you see the same brush there, can you post the link or send me a pm?
The seller must ship to Greece of course...
thx

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox on Fri May 04, 2012 7:44 am

Guys i am sorry but right now i am really busy and i am abroad. I will answer all your qusstions as soon as i turn back to germany and of course i can help you to buy "my" brush. I will get back to you at the 15.02. If you have urgent questions please write me a pm.

Peace

By the way: i regrew now my both temples. I am now a pure nw0 - status guy! i will post pix at 31.05.

ferox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mistyisland on Fri May 04, 2012 7:49 am

Hi Steve_gr,

I am not ferox, but I purchased a brush that I love that you can find on Amazon. I bought several different brushes, and this was the only one stiff enough to get through my hair down to the scalp. It also has the bristle rows far enough apart so that it doesn't slide down your hair without getting to the scalp. Since it is made in France, maybe you would be able to find it where you are. I have a different boar styling brush that is about 20 years old, and I have never lost a bristle, so maybe yours is not the best quality. Here is the link to the French brush--

http://www.amazon.com/ISINIS-Large-Black-Bristle-Brush/dp/B000W7W1QC/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1336077376&sr=1-1-fkmr1

They also make a smaller travel size that is less expensive. Maybe it is available on German ebay as well.

My scalp doesn't get red either, but it gets a bit sore after brushing. I think some people don't get a redness until they actually draw blood. I know that my scalp stays white no matter how much I brush.

mistyisland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mistyisland on Fri May 04, 2012 7:54 am

Hi Steve_gr,

I am not ferox, but I purchased a brush that I love that you can find on Amazon. I bought several different brushes, and this was the only one stiff enough to get through my hair down to the scalp. It also has the bristle rows far enough apart so that it doesn't slide down your hair without getting to the scalp. Since it is made in France, maybe you would be able to find it there. I have a different boar styling brush that is about 20 years old, and I have never lost a bristle, so maybe yours is not the best quality. Here is the link to the French brush--

http://www.amazon.com/ISINIS-Large-Black-Bristle-Brush/dp/B000W7W1QC/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1336077376&sr=1-1-fkmr1

They also make a smaller travel size that is less expensive. Maybe it is available on German ebay as well.

My scalp doesn't get red either, but it gets a bit sore after brushing. I think some people don't get a redness until they actually draw blood. I know that my scalp stays white no matter how much I brush.

Here is the small one on german ebay--
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Hair-Brush-ISINIS-Small-240-Boar-Bristle-/120565163200?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item1c123e64c0#ht_2218wt_1141

mistyisland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri May 04, 2012 8:06 am

mistyisland, thanks for your reply.
The brush from amazon shows a 212 model and the ebay brush 240. Are you sure that is the same? (i mean same hard)
And another question.
I don't have a lot of hair and the existing it is very very short. Do i really need bristle rows to be far enough apart, or maybe it is better to be closer?

Back to top Go down

Post  mistyisland on Fri May 04, 2012 8:54 am

Steve,
I think the Amazon one is the larger home size and the ebay one is the travel size. Depends on how large of a brush you want. I think ebay had both sizes. If you do get this one, make sure it is 100% boar bristle, because isinis makes several different kinds that look similar.

I guess it would be a matter of preference as to the spacing between the bristles, but you might as well prepare yourself for longer hair, lol! I love this brush, and I would think that it would be suitable for any hair length. The bristles seem harder than my other 2 boar bristle brushes, and really work up a tingle on the scalp.

mistyisland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri May 04, 2012 6:23 pm

mistyisland,
I have make a contact with the ebay seller for more info about the specific brush...
Maybe i'll wait and for ferox suggestion and then i will choose between the two of them, comparing and the price range too.
Your help was valuable...thanks again

Back to top Go down

Post  young trunks on Sat May 05, 2012 7:05 pm

Hi all,

I cant do the hang upside down stuff bc I get light headed and already suffer from chronic headaches due to accident. So would this method work below? It's similar to brushing but has oil included. Some guy on yahoo answers posted this long ago with success. Would I add oil before or after brushing? What do you think of this method below? Or could anyone add to it or make a new regimen with brushing for me?

Thanks
TREATMENT: Massage any pure, natural oil into scalp, Extra virgin olive, coconut and grape seed work well. Then brush vigorously preferably using a palm held brush with short natural boar bristles.(Quite stiff bristles are best). You can see them on Amazon - they are known as military brushes.
Brush strongly so you feel it stimulating/irritating scalp. But do not overdo it. Do 90 /110 strokes each day and focus on where loss is. You may be apprehensive about irritating scalp - believe me I was too but this is what will force new growth as it unplugs the blocked hair ducts that result in loss - they are experienced as the painful small itching spots.
As you brush some shedding and breakage may occur at first but will quickly stop as brushing makes hair better anchored and stronger. New hairs will appear and will be weak looking and sparse. Keep up the brushing and do not be concerned if brushing uproots them, as they will RE-APPEAR EVEN STRONGER and will not be uprooted.
I found it best at the beginning to apply the oil at night, do the brushing and sleep with it that way and wash off in the morning.

My hair has completely regrown on crown. Where receded at front regrowth was slower at first then each month it became denser.and has also completely regrown.
I only wash hair with totally safe pure soap or shampoo with no toxins - no toxic coloring, no toxic fragrances, no toxic preservatives, no harmful additives of any kind. You can also find them in GNC, Trader Joes, some Walmart Stores, Cost Plus, Wegmans, Earth Fare, and some natural & health foods stores.

P.S. My near bald brother is now using the treatment after seeing my great success. We had not seen each other for 15 years and he and my other totally bald brother and totally bald 18 year old nephew were all amazed to see me with all my hair. Again it clearly shows that genetics has nothing to do with hair loss.

young trunks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat May 05, 2012 9:03 pm

young,

i thought to apply olive oil too, before the brushing but i read that if the hair are wet, the follicles are more sensitive and maybe it is much easier for the brush to pull the hair out.
If that's true, i guess it is better to apply pure virgin oil after the brushing.
Personal i use after brushing aloe vera gel with tea tree oil, plus cinnamon extract and for almost 5 minutes the burning is indescribable

Back to top Go down

Post  young trunks on Sun May 06, 2012 10:25 am

Steve_Gr wrote:young,

i thought to apply olive oil too, before the brushing but i read that if the hair are wet, the follicles are more sensitive and maybe it is much easier for the brush to pull the hair out.
If that's true, i guess it is better to apply pure virgin oil after the brushing.
Personal i use after brushing aloe vera gel with tea tree oil, plus cinnamon extract and for almost 5 minutes the burning is indescribable

Is this method working for you? What is your regimen?

young trunks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun May 06, 2012 6:32 pm

I'm new to this, almost two weeks now, but for the moment, the hair quality has a stunning improvement.
of course, now regrowth but no shedding too.
I only use minoxidil for twenty years...i'm 37 now. NW 3A for the last 4-5 years...
Never use any drugs...

Back to top Go down

Post  young trunks on Wed May 09, 2012 6:54 pm

How often do you wash your hair? Is conditioning needed?

young trunks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu May 10, 2012 12:38 am

Before brushing, i used to wash my hair everyday...but now every second and maybe third day....
I only use andalou naturals Fruit Stem Cells spray after shampoo...

Back to top Go down

Post  young trunks on Tue May 15, 2012 9:01 pm

instead of brushing could i take the bristol brush kinda beat it on head to cause irritation? i get same sensation and only did so bc everytime my dad cuts my hair he talks negative about me thinning.

young trunks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  masterfree on Wed May 16, 2012 2:20 am

can I use bamboo brush instead?

masterfree

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema on Tue May 22, 2012 11:05 am

I wonder if we are involving wounding with this method. Been doing it for 3 days (substituting head stands for the gravity boot), and when I am out of the shower and for a while after my head feels sore and throbbing. With wounding apparently regrowth can be better, but I am not sure the wounding here would be deep enough. We could also use the wounding to get better absorbption and activity of certain topicals.

LawOfThelema

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomorrow Tomorrow on Wed May 23, 2012 12:03 pm

I love the ferox method, my hair and scalp look so much healthier now!

Tomorrow Tomorrow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema on Wed May 23, 2012 1:04 pm

It has curbed my flaking to next to nothing and has significantly reduced the intensity of the itching that I get. I'll add that I also use coconut oil which might help there as well. Not to mention the alternating between hot and cold water just feels amazing. I am doing hair counts to see if it reduces shedding. I'll update on that in a few months. Stick with it fellas.

LawOfThelema

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox on Wed May 23, 2012 10:14 pm

Great! I am really happy to hear that people having success! Please keep me updated about your progress!!

ferox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema on Thu May 24, 2012 12:18 pm

From now on I am going to modify the method to a way I just found that improves the circulation during brushing. Someone else pretty much already said it or alluded to it. Don't brush the hair. Brush the scalp. I took the brush and pressed down on a portion of scalp and with moderate force I did circular motions on that area alone until the skin got red and irritated. This is way more efficient than brushing (also seems more effective than massaging with the fingers). I can do over 100 strokes and barely get the skin from pale to peachy color. This ramps up to pinkish / reddish really quickly. With brush strokes a lot of your force is going to be in the direction parallel to the skin as you move the brush along your scalp. With this almost all the force is perpendicular to the skin. And as a cosmetic effect it really gives you a root lift and gives your hair some volume.

LawOfThelema

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox on Sat May 26, 2012 11:19 pm

LawOfThelema wrote:From now on I am going to modify the method to a way I just found that improves the circulation during brushing. Someone else pretty much already said it or alluded to it. Don't brush the hair. Brush the scalp. I took the brush and pressed down on a portion of scalp and with moderate force I did circular motions on that area alone until the skin got red and irritated. This is way more efficient than brushing (also seems more effective than massaging with the fingers). I can do over 100 strokes and barely get the skin from pale to peachy color. This ramps up to pinkish / reddish really quickly. With brush strokes a lot of your force is going to be in the direction parallel to the skin as you move the brush along your scalp. With this almost all the force is perpendicular to the skin. And as a cosmetic effect it really gives you a root lift and gives your hair some volume.

doesn't it pull out your hair when you are doing circular movements? If I do so, I pull out a lot of hair :-/

Or do you have a bald sport where you can use this technique?

ferox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mistermr on Sun May 27, 2012 4:04 am

I've been doing this for two weeks so I still don't know what the results will be. I also recently ordered a dermaroller to use on my scalp for more tingling. Does anyone here use a dermaroller to the scalp?

mistermr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema on Sun May 27, 2012 7:43 am

I feel if it pulls hair out those were hairs that were on their way out any how. Instead of circular back and forth motions On the same area may get the same effect

LawOfThelema

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top