Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  LawOfThelema on Sun May 27, 2012 7:45 am

mistmermr wrote:I've been doing this for two weeks so I still don't know what the results will be. I also recently ordered a dermaroller to use on my scalp for more tingling. Does anyone here use a dermaroller to the scalp?

There was a thread about injury and regrowth recently. In it someone out a way to do needling/derma rolling

LawOfThelema

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zanza on Tue May 29, 2012 11:16 pm

i heard promises of pictures, but yet to see any!

zanza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FATE on Wed May 30, 2012 11:26 am

I am having success from brushing, towelling, massaging and anything else that may be contributing to my re-growth, I am very aware of the tingle sensation but as I have been massaging on and every day regime for at least 1.5months the tingle seems to have become really hard to get to nowadays???

* Has anybody else experienced the sensation getting less?

* Do you think this is because the veins have began to repair/widen and a good amount of blood flow is already in my scalp now?
FATE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema on Wed May 30, 2012 3:07 pm

its like when you havent ran in a while the first few times your legs might itch or have a tingling sensation, but then it subsides after a bit. i wouldnt worry about it.

LawOfThelema

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  israelite on Wed May 30, 2012 3:20 pm

i use derma roller on hairline when i use myristate rum it hurts big time. i massage my scalp for a good 15 min when i oil my hair.

israelite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thin in FL on Wed May 30, 2012 3:42 pm

I have been sticking with this for a good month now (and I will continue to stick with it). I have gotten undeniable growth of four or five hairs that have sprung up on my temples, forward of my recession line, HOWEVER, I don't know what exactly contributed to it, as I have thrown the kitchen sink of natural methods at my hairloss Mad

It would be sweet if someone could post some positive pics as a result of just using this method.

Thin in FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  israelite on Wed May 30, 2012 3:44 pm

Thin in FL wrote:I have been sticking with this for a good month now (and I will continue to stick with it). I have gotten undeniable growth of four or five hairs that have sprung up on my temples, forward of my recession line, HOWEVER, I don't know what exactly contributed to it, as I have thrown the kitchen sink of natural methods at my hairloss Mad

It would be sweet if someone could post some positive pics as a result of just using this method.
whats your regimen?

israelite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thin in FL on Thu May 31, 2012 12:15 pm

Internals: At one point, was taking close to 40 natural suppliments... I have dwindled it down somewhat. I take 4 of IH big 5. IMO internals haven't caused any regrowth No However, I can't say that they haven't helped with slowing the progression.
Topicals: Used rejuviplex, zix, emu, coconut, olive, folligen, ACV, Polysorbate 80, Niz... IMO, these alone don't regrow, BUT, I am currently of the opinion that topicals combined with the Ferox method could spur some regrowth.

Currently I am most optimistic about aggressive brushing, combined with my inversion table, combined with massage and application of topicals...

Was just walkin back from the grocery store and the skull expansion theory makes sense, cuz I feel like my dome has got a bit more coneheaded over the last couple years... affraid But moreover, could a scalp with no tension suffer MPB? It seems if we had 'loose' skin on the top of our head that we wouldn't be losing hair... idk, just thoughts.

Thin in FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox on Thu May 31, 2012 8:48 pm

@Thin in FL: Using topicals are not helping at all... they might even slowing down the process... Don't waste your money, time and nerves on that bullsh*t... You will have an completeley regrowth without topicals or internals! Just stick to the brushing! I'll promise you!

peace

ferox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MilBA on Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:29 am

Can anyone recommend me a good brush that I can buy off of US Amazon, I want to give this a try. Thanks!

MilBA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thin in FL on Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:18 am

ferox wrote:@Thin in FL: Using topicals are not helping at all... they might even slowing down the process... Don't waste your money, time and nerves on that bullsh*t... You will have an completeley regrowth without topicals or internals! Just stick to the brushing! I'll promise you!

peace

Ferox,
First, thank you again for bringing attention to brushing! I can honestly say that I am the most optimistic about this, not to mention it's the cheapest thing I have tried.

So your advice is no topicals?? Why are you of the opinion that topicals such as olive oil, emu oil, coconut oil and folligen will be counter-productive? It seems to me that they would only help... I have been applying them sometimes after brushing...

So the only thing you would recommend to do after a hard brushing is to run my head under cold water? Sometimes I feel like the burning/inflammation right afterwards would be better placated with something...

That all being said, I will think twice about using oils in conjuction with brushing.

Thin in FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox on Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:27 pm

Thin in FL wrote:Ferox,
First, thank you again for bringing attention to brushing! I can honestly say that I am the most optimistic about this, not to mention it's the cheapest thing I have tried.

So your advice is no topicals?? Why are you of the opinion that topicals such as olive oil, emu oil, coconut oil and folligen will be counter-productive? It seems to me that they would only help... I have been applying them sometimes after brushing...

So the only thing you would recommend to do after a hard brushing is to run my head under cold water? Sometimes I feel like the burning/inflammation right afterwards would be better placated with something...

That all being said, I will think twice about using oils in conjuction with brushing.

You can use them but you will have at least the same results without using them. I am saying that because I also tried topicals but they didn't do anything... So I dropped all the topical stuff... But if you think that those oils/topicals are helping, so keep on using them.

Good luck!

ferox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeroes on Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:42 pm

ferox you have probably answered this before, what norwood level are you? How long have you being brushing for? If it has improved do you have before and after pics?

zeroes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox on Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:49 am

zeroes wrote:ferox you have probably answered this before, what norwood level are you? How long have you being brushing for? If it has improved do you have before and after pics?

Before I started brushing my norwood level was NW1. I am brushing now 2 months and my current status is NW0. Yes I have pictures! But i am still regrowing and I want to wait 2 more months to post pix so the difference will be much more visible.

ferox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  retrohair on Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:41 am

Ferox-
I have been following your thread and this is the first time I have commented on it. I had a question? As I have read by another user brushing doesn't seem to be getting the stimulation that I think you are talking about. I brush my hair with a boar bristle brush, but even after about 5 minutes of brushing my scalp isn't red or tingling. I read another reply and a user stated that if you press down with the brush and move in a circular motion that this is more effective. I wanted to hear from you on what you thought about this. I have about 6 inch long hair on top and the sides are faded. When I brush as in your method it seems to not stimulate the scalp. It may be because there is to much hair in the way of the bristles to get down to the scalp. So as of now I'm gonna try just placing the brush in the dense hair and press down on my scalp and move in a circular motion. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.
Thanks.

retrohair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox on Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:56 am

Retrohair, it doesn't matter which movements you use to irritate the sclap. If regular brushing is not working for you, you can use the circular-movement. Its all about scalpirritation and not about the way of brushing.

The perfect way to brush the scalp is to cut the hair very short. I am going to cut my hair like a boxer soon. That means 6cm on the the top and 3cm at the sides. You are right that it is much harder to irritate the scalp with long hair. So my advise to everybody is to cut the hair as short as possible.

ferox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  retrohair on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:08 am

Ferox-
Ok, thanks for your response. Ya I'm not sure I want to do that ( cutting my hair I mean ). I will have to think about it. I will say that I have been doing the papilla power method for about 3.5 months and as a result I'm noticing my hair getting shorter in the temples. It was once longer but now it looks as though I have burnt it. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. I aim to get doing that method because it worked for Papilla. I like your method though because I don't get hair breakage due to friction. Anyway thanks for your response.

retrohair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mistyisland on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:27 am

Retrohair,
Perhaps you need a different brush. Some natural bristle brushes have soft short bristles that are closer together. I have long hair as well, and the first couple of brushes I bought were the soft short kind. The bristles didn't even get down to the scalp, so it was impossible to get any stimulation. I found a brush that I am very happy with--the bristles are longer, further apart to separate the hair, and stiffer, so that my scalp gets a good workout. You can buy it here:

http://www.amazon.com/Isinis-Bristle-Purse-Brush-Model/dp/B005FJH87E/ref=pd_sim_bt_3

Or perhaps google to see if you can get a better price. They also have a larger size.

Last edited by mistyisland on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification)

mistyisland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  retrohair on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:36 am

Mistlyisland-
Cool, that could be. I did buy a Mason Pearson boar brush. The bristles are stiff , but compared to the one you linked me to they are much denser. I may try the one you showed me because the bristles are more spaced out.
Thanks for your thoughts.

retrohair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mistyisland on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:44 am

Wow, Mason Pearson, pretty pricey, but people love them. If they are dense and don't get down to the scalp, they may not be suitable for this method, however. May be great for actual hair brushing, but possibly not scalp brushing.

mistyisland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  retrohair on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:53 am

Ya, pretty retarded of me to spend that much; really even buying a brush makes me blush. So, can people tell me again what kind of results they are seeing with this method. Now I can't do the gravity boots things ( it seems like to much ), I'm just not sure about it. Brushing and massaging for me as well as my papilla power method and of course maliniak's violet ray. LOL, funny that thing is.

retrohair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  retrohair on Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:08 am

Ferox-
You said you have been doing this for about 2 months only? That is quit the results to go from norwood 1 to basically a full female head of hair. I'm 31 years old and have a descent head of hair, I would say a norwood 1. As you can see from this picture...not cool!!http://i45.servimg.com/u/f45/17/55/71/95/hair6-12.jpg

retrohair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox on Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:33 am

your status looks very good. You should become NW0 in 6 to 10 months. Maybe earlier.

ferox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  retrohair on Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:38 am

Ya think. That would be nice. I just wonder if that gravity boot thing is gonna be required to get there.

retrohair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox on Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:50 am

retrohair wrote:Ya think. That would be nice. I just wonder if that gravity boot thing is gonna be required to get there.

no its not, it just a little tool to get faster results. 95% is doing the brushig. Gravity boots just helps to pump additionally blood into your scalp.

Here are 2 pix of my current status, you can see that there are still short hair which are growing. They are too short to comb them back, that's the reason why I want to wait 2 more months to show the before pix.

ferox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top