FAQ
 Search

Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Page 4 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  LawOfThelema on Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:04 am

retrohair wrote:Ferox-
Ok, thanks for your response. Ya I'm not sure I want to do that ( cutting my hair I mean ). I will have to think about it. I will say that I have been doing the papilla power method for about 3.5 months and as a result I'm noticing my hair getting shorter in the temples. It was once longer but now it looks as though I have burnt it. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. I aim to get doing that method because it worked for Papilla. I like your method though because I don't get hair breakage due to friction. Anyway thanks for your response.
My hair is 6+ inches long. When I do the circular motion it irritates the scalp despite the long hair. You don't need to cut your hair to a style you don't want just to irritate the scalp! The only thing is that you might get some hair shaft damage doing the circular motion. Its acceptable to me, since the alternative is to have a short hair style which I cant stand!

LawOfThelema

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  retrohair on Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:21 am

Ferox-

Nice dude ...nice hair!! Ya it looks good, would love to see some before shots because really to me its perfect.

retrohair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  retrohair on Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:23 am

Lawofthelma-

Ya that's a good point it's one or the other. Have you ever tried papilla method?

retrohair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeroes on Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:27 am

Are you taking any internals ferox?

I've ordered a Boar Bristol brush, what the hell it's likely to be a one of payment.

zeroes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox on Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:47 am

hmmm... I am taking fibroboost and sometimes stabilized alpha lipoic acid with acetyl L-Carnitine when I am eating unhealthy stuff (at university or in the city/vacation or whereever) to control my bloodsugarlevel. But I am taking them to reduce bodyfat and gaining musclemass because I am working out a lot in the gym (only hard weightlifting) and Ecklonia cava is giving me a very good regeneration and a lot of power and endurance. I don't think that this stuff helped my hair to regrow.

Here another picture where you can see my current hairline (wet hair after shower and you can see my pullup-bar in the background lol):

ferox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeroes on Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:57 am

Your hair looks 100% perfect to me, if you have any loss it must be very minor.

zeroes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema on Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:55 pm

retrohair wrote:Lawofthelma-

Ya that's a good point it's one or the other. Have you ever tried papilla method?
Since papilla is a prick who only discloses the method to you by getting you to notarize a contract I have not.

The user who progressed from a norwood 2 to a 4 in a time span of months using the PP method also somewhat turns me off. Not really interested in being a norwood 4.

zeroes wrote:Your hair looks 100% perfect to me, if you have any loss it must be very minor.

It's always minor when it starts. Doesnt mean he doesnt have MPB though. My hairline once looked like that and my hair was once that thick, even tho I had already begun shedding hair. I ignored big sheds back when I started losing hair because my hair still "looked" thick and my hairline was still low with no apparent recession. You can lose up to 1/2 your hairs density before you notice that it has thinned. Can't hurt for him to be proactive.

LawOfThelema

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  young trunks on Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:06 pm

Hey ferox my hair is kinda long about an inch. I don't want to cut it right now either bc my dad always dwell on my thinning in an intimidating way. My boar brush isn't long enough to reach the scalp either. My question is do you think I could just take the brush and repeatedly hit my head with mild pressure to achieve the circulation. It gets tinglely but a diff kind when i tried and I'm not stripping hair out with this method. Shocked

young trunks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery on Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:19 pm

[quote="boogv510"]
Haliaeetus leucocephalus wrote:
boogv510 wrote:Imo, Dont brush your scalp but flat out rub it, your sclap will turn pink in matter of seconds! Try it for yourself!

Intersting,so what kind of results did you see in the long run? worthwhile?

not so sure, time will tell. Smile

Ferox, is hanging a must? Im too broke to buy a gravity boot and a pull up bar right now:(

Do handstand push ups every time you take a break, or need a break. You can do them anywhere, any time for free.

I do about a hundred each day now.
Mastery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema on Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:23 pm

Most people can't do a handstand, let alone a push up from the handstand position.

LawOfThelema

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery on Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:32 pm

I couldn't either when I started.

You will. Persevere.

Ferox - what do you thnk of handstand push ups vs hanging?

I've been regrowing hair by going to a gym that has a very good decline bench and I do almost all of my dumbell exercises hanging upside down, you want to talk about pump and red head...

Get the 30lb dumbells hang (somewhat) upside down on the decline bench, hold the dumbells above your head and lower them down over your head to the ground and back up, or do chest press say with 35, 40 & 45 lb dumbells while hanging down at 45 degrees. Hair looks so thick after and slowly fills in.

Still, I'm in my mid 40's - si I agree with CS 100% - that I have to eat perfect to do it and follow IH protocols. :-)
Mastery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox on Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:28 pm

zeroes wrote:Your hair looks 100% perfect to me, if you have any loss it must be very minor.

No, my loss was pretty much! I was thinning in the whole front and at the temples! After every shower the whole sink was full of hair...
But thanks for the compliment! I hope that this picture is motivating everyone here to stick to my method!

LawOfThelema wrote:It's always minor when it starts. Doesnt mean he doesnt have MPB though. My hairline once looked like that and my hair was once that thick, even tho I had already begun shedding hair. I ignored big sheds back when I started losing hair because my hair still "looked" thick and my hairline was still low with no apparent recession. You can lose up to 1/2 your hairs density before you notice that it has thinned. Can't hurt for him to be proactive.

EXACTLY!!!

young trunks wrote:Hey ferox my hair is kinda long about an inch. I don't want to cut it right now either bc my dad always dwell on my thinning in an intimidating way. My boar brush isn't long enough to reach the scalp either. My question is do you think I could just take the brush and repeatedly hit my head with mild pressure to achieve the circulation. It gets tinglely but a diff kind when i tried and I'm not stripping hair out with this method. Shocked

Hmmm... good question... honestly: I don't know, you can only try and error. IMO you should cut them or get a really good and STIFF boar brush! I you want I can help get you the same brush which I have, just drop me a PM. Or you can try that "circular-movement".

Regarding to handstands/headstands/gravityboots: It is NOT necessary to do them IMO but they will contribute to the sucess!

peace

ferox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema on Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:15 pm

Mastery wrote:I couldn't either when I started.

You will. Persevere.

Still working on just the regular handstand. i'll let you know when i can crank out a pushup from that position. lol

I guess it's a fear of falling and hurting myself or something. I could never do a cartwheel either. I was doing head stands but kinda slipped and almost hurt my neck doing it. The kind of compression stress that a head stand puts on your vertebrae of your neck is potential injury inducing. I think handstands are safer so I am now working on doing them. If you fall you can roll your body to avoid any serious injury. If you lose balance and fall in a head stand you can break your neck.

young trunks wrote:Hey ferox my hair is kinda long about an inch. I don't want to cut it right now either bc my dad always dwell on my thinning in an intimidating way. My boar brush isn't long enough to reach the scalp either. My question is do you think I could just take the brush and repeatedly hit my head with mild pressure to achieve the circulation. It gets tinglely but a diff kind when i tried and I'm not stripping hair out with this method. Shocked

It really sucks that some dads feel the need to act this way. My dad used to always intimidate me about my long hair, which isn't nearly as bad as doing it about thinning which is something to an extent you cant help, at least less than you can change a hair style. It would still make me feel really bad when he would do that though. I'd try talking to your dad about it. It didn't work with my dad (whenever I'd try it would get into a shouting match or worse), but maybe your is more sensible / respectable lol

I just tried this "tapping the scalp with the brush", and it does definitely irritate the scalp and make the area reddened. The approach of doing circular motion or back and forth motion with the brush will leave it feeling sore for longer though. You do that for a bit and then go under the hot water and it really lights your scalp up. I almost couldnt bear the hot water, but it makes the cold feel that much better.

LawOfThelema

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeroes on Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:35 pm

ferox wrote:

No, my loss was pretty much! I was thinning in the whole front and at the temples! After every shower the whole sink was full of hair...
But thanks for the compliment! I hope that this picture is motivating everyone here to stick to my method!

I had a look at the new pic from the temple I can see the recession, your front looks rock solid. Do you have a good quality before pic of the temple? Is your crown solid?

zeroes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AL123 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:48 pm

Ferox,
i see wrinkle creases on your forehead, is it by any chance due to excessive brushing and forehead movement?

AL123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox on Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:58 pm

AL123 wrote:Ferox,
i see wrinkle creases on your forehead, is it by any chance due to excessive brushing and forehead movement?

LOL no! I have those wrinkles since i am 15 years old. They have nothing to do wtih brushing ^^

ferox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RPM on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:27 am

A free-standing handstand push-up is pretty difficult, but there's an easier version one can do against a wall. Just face a wall, place your hands around 1.5-2 feet apart on the floor a few inches from the wall. Kick one leg up towards the wall and then the other and assume the handstand position with arms locked and your heels against the wall. From there you can do as many handstand push-ups as your strength will allow without the balance issues.
RPM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox on Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:01 am

zeroes wrote:I had a look at the new pic from the temple I can see the recession, your front looks rock solid. Do you have a good quality before pic of the temple? Is your crown solid?

Yes I have, will post them soon, don't worry Smile

Here is a pic of my crown:

Another pic with dry hair (here you can see the current length of my hair):

ferox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  retrohair on Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:24 am

Ferox-
Or should I say..... the Fonz. Seriously man your hair could make women jealous. So I'm curious, how long have you been doing your method? Also another question, I can see you have thick fibered follicles so tell me how is your fathers and grandfathers hair.

retrohair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeroes on Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:38 am

Ferox no offense but your not inspiring me with a lot of confidence brushing works with hair like that.

I'm going to give it ago anyway.

zeroes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mistermr on Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:19 am

Lol zeroes
I see where you're coming from. Ferox looks like he started brushing at the first signs of hair loss. I've probably lost half my hair density and just started brushing after trying a bunch of worthless products.
We'll see what happens.

mistermr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  young trunks on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:16 pm

LawOfThelema wrote:

You will. Persevere.

Still working on just the regular handstand. i'll let you know when i can crank out a pushup from that position. lol

I guess it's a fear of falling and hurting myself or something. I could never do a cartwheel either. I was doing head stands but kinda slipped and almost hurt my neck doing it. The kind of compression stress that a head stand puts on your vertebrae of your neck is potential injury inducing. I think handstands are safer so I am now working on doing them. If you fall you can roll your body to avoid any serious injury. If you lose balance and fall in a head stand you can break your neck.

It really sucks that some dads feel the need to act this way. My dad used to always intimidate me about my long hair, which isn't nearly as bad as doing it about thinning which is something to an extent you cant help, at least less than you can change a hair style. It would still make me feel really bad when he would do that though. I'd try talking to your dad about it. It didn't work with my dad (whenever I'd try it would get into a shouting match or worse), but maybe your is more sensible / respectable lol

I just tried this "tapping the scalp with the brush", and it does definitely irritate the scalp and make the area reddened. The approach of doing circular motion or back and forth motion with the brush will leave it feeling sore for longer though. You do that for a bit and then go under the hot water and it really lights your scalp up. I almost couldnt bear the hot water, but it makes the cold feel that much better.

Yea my dad is like your dad...He really knows how to push my buttons. Anyway you mean to do the head hitting with brush in circular motion then massage? Or brush in a circular motion then massage??

young trunks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:24 pm

[quote="young trunks"]
LawOfThelema wrote:

You will. Persevere.

Here's the easy way to do the handstands - go find a wall, face away from it, bend down and put your feet on the wall behind you - then walk you feet up the wall, and move your hands back to about 1 - 2 feet away from the wall so that you are nearly vertical upside down, and then just pump away...

Ferox may I ask how old are you?

For in a sense I think if you were 50 you'd have the total solution, but my guess is you are in your 20's or early 30's.

Point being I think unless one Masters the absence of (negative) inflammation follicles will suffer over tuime, unless you are bron into a tryst fund with no stress and no money. So I'm not dissing you, I just think if you combine your strategies with say CS (supps) and OMG (LLLT) and A>R (chelation +) and jdp (pathogenic load reduction) and WG (the clinic package + alkalininty and say NID (rejuveplex) or otehr great topicals like ZIX .- I think that would be the total package.

Great work though! And your hair is world class. So just don't eat sugar or grains and fuck it up
Mastery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox on Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:52 pm

retrohair wrote:Ferox-
Or should I say..... the Fonz. Seriously man your hair could make women jealous. So I'm curious, how long have you been doing your method? Also another question, I can see you have thick fibered follicles so tell me how is your fathers and grandfathers hair.

Fonz? What does this mean? Doing it now a little more than 2 months. My dad's status is NW3 (but he is turning into NW0 soon because he also is using my brush cheers ) And in my familiy everbody has very thick hair, even my dad has still very thick hair even though he is NW3.
My grandfathers are both NW0 (mothers and fathers side) but I was not so lucky and became an EXACT copy of my dad... So I got the MPB from him... You have to understand that I started this method imidiatley after realizing that I am losing my hair! I didn't wait till i was half bald...

young trunks wrote:Yea my dad is like your dad...He really knows how to push my buttons. Anyway you mean to do the head hitting with brush in circular motion then massage? Or brush in a circular motion then massage??

Dude, you should kick your dad's ass for that! MY advice to you: Cut your hair short and start brushing vigorously! You hair will grow back, so what's the problem with cutting them?

Mastery wrote:Ferox may I ask how old are you?

I am 24. And I think you can imagine how hard it is to start losing hair in that young age! I was really derpessed and didn't know what to do... God thanks that I found out that brushing is the "cure". After I realized that the brushing is really working I was soooo happy! I wanted to share my knowledge with everybody I know, with the whole world to fight MPB because I know how much people are suffering psychological pressure from it! My only goal here is to help you all! Otherwise I wouldn't participate in that forum! I am doing this only to help other people to make them feel better because I know hard it is to lose hair... I could also be an ignorant asshole and say "fuck you all! My hair grew back! I don't care about the rest!" Ans you know what? I was close to become this ignorant asshole because I started to tell my balding friends about this method and they ALL LAUGHED at me!!! They said that this is scam and no brush can help to regrow hair! I was so mad about their laughter at me! I stopped telling them anymore about it and left them alone with their bald heads....

Mastery wrote:Great work though! And your hair is world class. So just don't eat sugar or grains and fuck it up

Thank you! I REALLY hope that everybody here will achieve the same results like I did! And yes! since I am brushing I am avoiding any kind of sugar, grains and processed food like hell! They only fastfood I eat is sushi... And I feel so much better now! I lost almost all my bodyfat without losing a single gram of muscle mass! Sugar and grains are real poison for us and our hair...

peace

ferox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mistyisland on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:23 am

Ferox,
"The Fonz" was a character on a tv show called "Happy Days" that ran from 1974-1984, so it was a little before your time. He was played by Henry Winkler, whose recent pics show that he could have used some brushing.

http://www.squidoo.com/thefonz

I think your hair is way better than Fonzie's was in his heyday, anyway.

mistyisland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top