Natural Hair Growth Products
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum

Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Page 53 of 63 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 58 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  Growdamnit on Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:47 pm

Just passed 7 months ago since I started brushing. It is very clear to me now that a lot of vellus hairs turned terminal and more vellus hairs are showing up on my hairline. I can't fucking believe it.

Growdamnit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe on Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:03 am

Drex1999! Any updates? Have you seen any additional visible growth? Another round of pics possible?

SlowMoe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hairisthickening on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:07 am

guys im pretty sure im getting some regrowth in my temple areas. But im using just a plastic brush? Is this possible? I only brush intensely for about 3-5 mins 3 times per day. I also do manual methods and have started drinking green smoothies that I make with kale, celery, spinach, blueberries, apples, carrots and bananas.

Im just hoping im not mistaken but I swear I have some new hairs coming up on my hairline that im almost certain were not there before. I brush my temples until they get red. Whats most important is feeling the blood flow. I keep going with manuals and brushing combo until I get a sensation up there. I know the talk here is about a boar brush but I am using a plastic conair brush.

hairisthickening

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  drex1999 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:21 pm

Moe, end of April is 1 1/2 years for me and I will update my pics then

drex1999

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hairisthickening on Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:22 pm

This guys claims to have grown his hair back with a boar brush (even though he is trying to sale some book lol):

http://samueljreed.hubpages.com/hub/DoBoarBristleBrushesReverseHairLoss

I also read an article in NY Times dated 1901 which claims brushing your hair makes you go bald. The man said he was going bald but then stopped brushing all together and his hair loss stopped. LOL....what to believe? I read many articles saying brushing causes hair loss too like this one below:

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/hair-raising-israeli-research-proves-combing-causes-baldness-1.281696

I am always worried about this. I am seeing regrowth on my temple im pretty certain from brushing. But I am noticing a slightly thinner spot in the middle of my hairline lately too. The rest of my hair looks thicker though. Im just worried still it could be thinning this area. Guess I could lay off the middle of my hairline for a while?

hairisthickening

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hairisthickening on Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:30 pm

im actually suprised. If you do a google search you mainly find sites telling you brushing thins your hair and causes baldness? Is there any truth to this? I know im seeing regrowth but the thinning area worries me a bit.

hairisthickening

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  theseeker86 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:52 pm

hairisthickening wrote:im actually suprised. If you do a google search you mainly find sites telling you brushing thins your hair and causes baldness? Is there any truth to this? I know im seeing regrowth but the thinning area worries me a bit.

If that were true we would see a lot of bald women getting around?

I can't see how brushing would actually trigger more hair loss and baldness, i can see how people are coming to that conclusion though, think about it usually when balding people run their fingers through their hair a lot of it comes out, or when they have a shower, same thing with brushing. Doesn't mean those actions are actually causing it to happen.

theseeker86

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay07 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:43 pm

I know what you mean, it is very worrying because lots of sites say don't brush! And sometimes I can't tell wether I'm getting succes or my hairline is just getting worse! Either way ill still stick to it...

Jay07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay07 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:41 am

Is there anyone who doesn't think brushing makes your hairline worse? Or can make sense as to why it makes so many feel like it's getting worse? Make us feel better about doing it

Jay07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:47 am

the hairline is for most where the blood flow is a major problem. also the hairline on a balding person is going to be filled with weak hairs that are miniaturizing. these two reason can easily cause problems and make it a problem spot for most. hope that helped

gg4545

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hairisthickening on Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:08 pm

Can guys whjo had success post? I think I'm seeing some regrowth but also another area seems a little thinner. After reading most sites claiming brushing causes hair loss it really does worry me.

hairisthickening

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  theseeker86 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:26 pm

hairisthickening wrote:Can guys whjo had success post? I think I'm seeing some regrowth but also another area seems a little thinner. After reading most sites claiming brushing causes hair loss it really does worry me.

Then stop brushing and see if your hair improves? And the guys who have had success have posted.

People who have had some success with this have posted pics that show improvements not more loss, if you're that worried then stop doing it. You say you're seeing some regrowth, if brushing were to make it worse you wouldn't be seeing any of that.

theseeker86

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Brushing Answer

Post  KutzlerTrans on Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:37 am

I have started a routine in december 2012 using this Ferox Method and can testify that It WORKS!. I use a hard plastic bristle brush and brush the crap out of my scalp. I had no hair so i had nothing to loose. If your hair falls out because of brushing, it needed to go anyways. Tough hair is what you want, not wimpy roots that you have to babysit.
The hair WILL come back better and stronger. If not, You have other problems that need attention. In my case, a Teaspoon of Coconut Oil taken daily gave me the right oils to feed my hair. I also wash my scalp with a cotton ball Apple cider vinegar to clean pores, and from what i've read, help to remove DHT.
I also use fine ground Cayenne pepper mixed in Pace hot picante sauce on my head ( covered w/ plastic wrap)once or twice a week for a few hours,
I know this sounds complicated and funny as hell to look at, but in four months i Have recovered most of my hair in the back and its working its way forward. Noted the hair is thinner strands but, its mixed with a lot of velous hair.
I finish my routine with messaging coconut, olive or Emu oil into my scalp.
My Wife has been taking pictures regularly and when my initial growth falls out and comes back in terminal, i will post pics. Initial growth (i understand) is said to fall out after 6 months or so and then turn terminal. Not expecting this, causes folks to get alarmed and stop too soon. This hair growin' business takes a lot of time.
I really feel the Coconut Oil is the Key to strengthening and feeding my hair roots. In fact, taking Organic Cold pressed Coconut Oil is what started my hair to regrow again. The routine listed above is a result of that first sign that my hair could come back. I am DEDICATED to this and never miss a day and it shows! i just shaved my whole head to start again and see how it grows back. i've done it once before and in a month looked good because it was even. New hair grows a bit slower and cannot keep up so i shave it short. Besides everyone gets used to me being bald, So i think in another year it will surprise a lot of non-believers when i finally let it grow and collect on my bets. My wife thought me nuts at first, but now admits its working.
This is my story and it could be yours to with dedication and NO FEAR. (For Men only)If you are afraid of loosing your hair by brushing, I recommend Shaving it ALL OFF and telling people you dig Kojak. In two days nobody will notice.
I Hope my story helps somebody somewhere. Hairloss is a combination of blood flow issue caused by Calcium depositing on the forehead constricting bloodflow to the folicles/nutrition and underlying skin issues(fungus ect)a Tesla Coil Violet Ray kills bacteria.(Again i say No Fear!) There are MANY ways to reverse this and get your hair back And IT WILL COME BACK!, But Ya gotta get a plan and Stick to it. Good Luck! John
When experiencing life, One must take large mouthfuls!(Stan Rogers) Very Happy

KutzlerTrans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit on Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:42 am

Great to hear, Kutzler!

Growdamnit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JDawg on Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:39 am

I highly recommend if you are examining your hairline you TAKE PICS!

I've had terminal hairs that I thought were new, actually be hairs that we miniaturizing.
DOn't be lazy gang, it's your hair and your head, no one is going to do the work for you. Mark where you think these NEW hairs are in some photos so then in a month or so you can check back and see if they've grown or actually gotten smaller and/or disappeared.

I wish I had more picks from 3 years ago when I started fin before getting off it last year, it's the only accurate way to compare progress.

document your experiments. it's extra time and work, but worth it to measure results and give you peace of mind.

JDawg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 63 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 58 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top