Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Page 36 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  blahblahblah on Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:37 am

I think hairloss is just congested skin. When I look at guys that have thick hair, like in their 40s/50s and beyond, they always have really, really clear skin. I'm not saying that the older guys have acne, but many balding guys I see seem to have what is called "congested skin" - you can see lots of bumps, seems like layers of dead skin, etc. That's why toupees always look so fake - other than looking like a wig, you can see that the skin that the man has would not produce hair of that quality. Their skin usually has a grey cast to it, very unhealthy looking.

So I think brushing exfoliates the scalp, removing sebum plugs and other nasty things that prevent hair from growing.

I have a bad history of acne, so I honestly think the two are linked.

I had my most gains when I was brushing, which was like a year ago. I stopped because it took a lot of time and I wanted to just find a "topical solution"...so I tried a range of things. I think I'm going to stick to mainly retin-a 0.1 and brushing. I'm still going to use sulfur soap, salicylic acid products, tea tree oil, etc. Just trying to find products that aid in exfoliating the skin and removing sebum deposits.

I did "oil cleansing method" on my scalp, which is extremely time consuming. But BLACK SPECKS would emerge from my hair follicles. I think brushing also removes these things. Oil cleansing method (OCM) is extremely time consuming...I really hated it even though it "produced" a lot of gunk from my scalp. I would do it for hours in my spare time on my balding parts.

blahblahblah

Posts : 70
Join date : 2012-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  jenny123 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:25 pm

It is really effective or not please make sure because I am facing hair loss problem.

jenny123

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-07-04

View user profile http://www.ashokaengineering.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  SlowMoe on Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:06 am

Repost
avatar
SlowMoe

Posts : 1093
Join date : 2012-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  SlowMoe on Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:07 am

jenny123 wrote:It is really effective or not please make sure because I am facing hair loss problem.




Jennay?
avatar
SlowMoe

Posts : 1093
Join date : 2012-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  NYJets on Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:39 am

blahblahblah wrote:  
I did "oil cleansing method" on my scalp, which is extremely time consuming. But BLACK SPECKS would emerge from my hair follicles.  I think brushing also removes these things.  Oil cleansing method (OCM) is extremely time consuming...I really hated it even though it "produced" a lot of gunk from my scalp.  I would do it for hours in my spare time on my balding parts.

Can you tell us a little more about this in detail ? It would be much appreciated thank you.
avatar
NYJets

Posts : 457
Join date : 2012-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  blahblahblah on Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:33 am

NYJets - sure. A lot of people online talk about OCM (Oil cleansing method) where you take some oil and rub it on your face. One woman on essentialdayspa forum took it to the next level where you massage the oil on your congested skin for 45 minutes to an hour. IF you do it enough, sebum plugs will begin to come out. Some of them are black - the equivalent of oxidized blackheads. I did it for many weeks until stuff stopped coming out. I think I will try to do it every few weeks. It's just very time consuming, physically demanding, and messy.

Don't use olive oil - it will make you break out (if you're like me). I used cheap cooking canola oil and it worked just as well and no breakouts. If I left the olive oil on my skin for more than a half an hour, I would break out and my skin isn't even that sensitive to things like that.

blahblahblah

Posts : 70
Join date : 2012-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  Pumbaa on Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:32 am

Hey guys,

Been a lurker for quite a bit, just reading everything this site has to offer and soaking up info. Very glad to have found this forum. Got a few questions for anyone who has been using the brushing method with oils, and maybe Ferox could shed some light on this. Which oil would be best for this? Emu, coconut, olive..? Do you apply the oil before brushing or after? If you apply it after, do you leave it on for the night or do you wash it out after awhile? I know a lot of you do the brushing before taking a shower, and then apply oil. Do you just leave the oil in for the remainder of the day? Thanks in advance!

Pumbaa

Pumbaa

Posts : 43
Join date : 2013-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  ferox on Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:18 am

Pumbaa wrote:Hey guys,

Been a lurker for quite a bit, just reading everything this site has to offer and soaking up info. Very glad to have found this forum.  Got a few questions for anyone who has been using the brushing method with oils, and maybe Ferox could shed some light on this. Which oil would be best for this? Emu, coconut, olive..? Do you apply the oil before brushing or after? If you apply it after, do you leave it on for the night or do you wash it out after awhile?  I know a lot of you do the brushing before taking a shower, and then apply oil. Do you just leave the oil in for the remainder of the day? Thanks in advance!

Pumbaa

Massage extra virigin olive oil into your scalp before you brush and then brush. leave the oil for 1 - 1,5 hours on your scalp before washing it off (you can also leave it over night).

ferox

Posts : 321
Join date : 2012-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  Growdamnit on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:26 am

My hair line seems to be getting worse. I can't understand why.

Growdamnit

Posts : 1072
Join date : 2012-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  theseeker86 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:29 pm

Growdamnit wrote:My hair line seems to be getting worse. I can't understand why.

It'll get better, going by your posts anyway it always seems to go worse then better worse then better etc.

If you honestly can't see any improvements at all and it's getting worse then just stop the brushing.

theseeker86

Posts : 514
Join date : 2011-05-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  Pumbaa on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:44 am

Ferox wrote:Massage extra virigin olive oil into your scalp before you brush and then brush. leave the oil for 1 - 1,5 hours on your scalp before washing it off (you can also leave it over night).

Got it. Does this mean you shampoo your hair every day, though? This would be way too drying for me. It seems like the air being moistened might lead to more hairless from traction alopecia. Is this not the case? I thought it was best to brush when the hair is dry. Thanks for the reply, Ferox!

Pumbaa

Pumbaa

Posts : 43
Join date : 2013-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  ferox on Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:09 am

Pumbaa wrote:
Ferox wrote:Massage extra virigin olive oil into your scalp before you brush and then brush. leave the oil for 1 - 1,5 hours on your scalp before washing it off (you can also leave it over night).

Got it. Does this mean you shampoo your hair every day, though? This would be way too drying for me. It seems like the air being moistened might lead to more hairless from traction alopecia. Is this not the case? I thought it was best to brush when the hair is dry. Thanks for the reply, Ferox!

Pumbaa

Yeah you have to wash every day... but you can also brush dry, its up to you.

ferox

Posts : 321
Join date : 2012-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  Ronald84 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:30 am

How successful has this method been so far?

Does it actually yield results?

Also has the method evolved since ferox's first post?

Ronald84

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  Growdamnit on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:18 pm

You have to wash everyday? I never wash my hair. Only with bar soap. If I shampoo, it becomes WAY too stripped of the oils.

Growdamnit

Posts : 1072
Join date : 2012-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hair loss treatment

Post  afandrid on Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:25 pm

i have been using sulfate ,alcohol, silicon and dye free product in which has argan oil as well . I would suggest you this one arganlife products my hair shine and feel very soft. I have also , frizzy, a little dry & somewhat thick hair, but with the product i mentioned it is now manageable and my hair grow faster and stronger.

afandrid

Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  helpmyhair1 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:01 am

helpmyhair1 wrote:
ferox wrote:
helpmyhair1 wrote:Ferox, can you answer this question, thanks

helpmyhair1 wrote:How are you guys cleaning your brushes? Ive been doing this for 7 or 8 months now and my brush seems to be a little greasy now.

I wash mine with dr. bronners liquid castille soap.

Ferox, correct me if I am wrong, but I recall you once saying not to wash your brush as it will make the bristles soft and it will not cause enough friction when brushing.

Ferox, can you answer the above question? You say this in your first post:

"-Do NOT WASH your brush! This is a natural boar-brush and it will become soft after washing! If you want to clean your brush so do it without water (i am not cleaning my brush at all....)"

And now you are saying that you wash the brush to clean it. Please clarify.

Thanks!

helpmyhair1

Posts : 317
Join date : 2009-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  Duketronix on Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:18 am

Ferox is just a regular dude trying to figure stuff out like the rest of us. He doesn't have all the answers. If you soak your brush and it gets soft, then it probably won't be as effective. If it stays solid then go ahead I guess.

Duketronix

Posts : 535
Join date : 2012-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  Growdamnit on Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:59 am

How is this going for everyone? I'm 11 months in and have vellus hairs all over my temples but i feel as if my actual hairline is receding a bit. Maybe this is a shed, or is it just miniaturization?

Growdamnit

Posts : 1072
Join date : 2012-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  Jay07 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:59 am

Growdamnit wrote:How is this going for everyone? I'm 11 months in and have vellus hairs all over my temples but i feel as if my actual hairline is receding a bit. Maybe this is a shed, or is it just miniaturization?
I'm the exact same

Jay07

Posts : 79
Join date : 2012-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to combine the brushing a long with the Violet Ray?

Post  Dannyboy on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:33 am

Does anyone uses both? I do the malinak method with the massages, violet ray, and then using herbal treatment - Nutrifolica and some supplement and Revita shampoo and conditioner

what should be the order in case?

Thanks

Dannyboy

Posts : 184
Join date : 2013-05-03
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  sizzlinghairs on Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:33 pm

Dannyboy, could you explain the maliniak method in a nutshell, like what are the core scalp massages he teaches? He has been saying he will send me the free e book but never does. Guess hes to busy..

Would so much appreciate it, thanks!

sizzlinghairs

Posts : 763
Join date : 2011-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  Growdamnit on Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:22 am

I think it's just about massaging the surrounding muscles that tighten the galea. Forehead is also included.

Growdamnit

Posts : 1072
Join date : 2012-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  Complexx on Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:37 pm

sizzlinghairs wrote:Dannyboy, could you explain the maliniak method in a nutshell, like what are the core scalp massages he teaches? He has been saying he will send me the free e book but never does. Guess hes to busy..

Would so much appreciate it, thanks!
Contact him again... He's been out if town lately. He's a genuine guy trust me.
avatar
Complexx

Posts : 890
Join date : 2013-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  Complexx on Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:45 pm

Dannyboy wrote:Does anyone uses both? I do the malinak method with the massages, violet ray, and then using herbal treatment - Nutrifolica and some supplement and Revita shampoo and conditioner

what should be the order in case?

Thanks
What kind of violet ray do you use? Is your scalp loose yet? I responded to your PM btw.
avatar
Complexx

Posts : 890
Join date : 2013-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  Dannyboy on Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:55 pm

Complexx wrote:
Dannyboy wrote:Does anyone uses both? I do the malinak method with the massages, violet ray, and then using herbal treatment - Nutrifolica and some supplement and Revita shampoo and conditioner

what should be the order in case?

Thanks
What kind of violet ray do you use? Is your scalp loose yet? I responded to your PM btw.
I'm using the machine that I bought from Maliniak...
I saw your PM -thanks a lot! I will reply your advises shortly...

Dannyboy

Posts : 184
Join date : 2013-05-03
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum