Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  Dannyboy on Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:28 pm

Complexx wrote:
Dannyboy wrote:Does anyone uses both? I do the malinak method with the massages, violet ray, and then using herbal treatment - Nutrifolica and some supplement and Revita shampoo and conditioner

what should be the order in case?

Thanks
What kind of violet ray do you use? Is your scalp loose yet? I responded to your PM btw.
Hello Complexx,
I would really appreciate some respond from you since I answered you and I didn't get any reply non here or to my PM which is quite upsetting to be honest. Thank you.

Dannyboy

Posts : 184
Join date : 2013-05-03
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  Complexx on Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:03 am

Dannyboy wrote:
Complexx wrote:
Dannyboy wrote:Does anyone uses both? I do the malinak method with the massages, violet ray, and then using herbal treatment - Nutrifolica and some supplement and Revita shampoo and conditioner

what should be the order in case?

Thanks
What kind of violet ray do you use? Is your scalp loose yet? I responded to your PM btw.
Hello Complexx,
I would really appreciate some respond from you since I answered you and I didn't get any reply non here or to my PM which is quite upsetting to be honest. Thank you.
Hi Danny, it seems like im having some trouble viewing/receiving messages... Can you resend the messages again? Thanks.

PS: Sorry for the inconvenience.
avatar
Complexx

Posts : 890
Join date : 2013-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  Dannyboy on Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:23 am

Complexx wrote:
Dannyboy wrote:
Complexx wrote:
Dannyboy wrote:Does anyone uses both? I do the malinak method with the massages, violet ray, and then using herbal treatment - Nutrifolica and some supplement and Revita shampoo and conditioner

what should be the order in case?

Thanks
What kind of violet ray do you use? Is your scalp loose yet? I responded to your PM btw.
Hello Complexx,
I would really appreciate some respond from you since I answered you and I didn't get any reply non here or to my PM which is quite upsetting to be honest. Thank you.
Hi Danny, it seems like im having some trouble viewing/receiving messages... Can you resend the messages again? Thanks.

PS: Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hello Complexx, Thank for this notification
I had sent you my PM again. please let me know, looking forward to get your reply and advises - many thanks...

Dannyboy

Posts : 184
Join date : 2013-05-03
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  Dannyboy on Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:44 am

Complexx wrote:
Dannyboy wrote:
Complexx wrote:
Dannyboy wrote:Does anyone uses both? I do the malinak method with the massages, violet ray, and then using herbal treatment - Nutrifolica and some supplement and Revita shampoo and conditioner

what should be the order in case?

Thanks
What kind of violet ray do you use? Is your scalp loose yet? I responded to your PM btw.
Hello Complexx,
I would really appreciate some respond from you since I answered you and I didn't get any reply non here or to my PM which is quite upsetting to be honest. Thank you.
Hi Danny, it seems like im having some trouble viewing/receiving messages... Can you resend the messages again? Thanks.

PS: Sorry for the inconvenience.
Dear Complexx,

As I already wrote, I have sent you the private message, did you get it? can you give me your email please?(In case you still interested to help me). Thanks.

Dannyboy

Posts : 184
Join date : 2013-05-03
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  vg on Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:00 am

Ferox i see you had a full head of hair before you start this.
I also have good enough hair and i don't know what brush is the best for me.
I bought 2 brushes and can't use them.I suppose i can use them, only if i cut my hair very short.

What brush is the best for me?

vg

Posts : 28
Join date : 2013-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  ferox on Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:04 am

vg wrote:Ferox i see you had a full head of hair before you start this.
I also have good enough hair and i don't know what brush is the best for me.
I bought 2 brushes and can't use them.I suppose i can use them, only if i cut my hair very short.

What brush is the best for me?
http://www.amazon.com/Isinis-Large-Cushioned-Brush-Model/dp/B0058MPW2G/ref=pd_sim_bt_2

ferox

Posts : 321
Join date : 2012-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  vg on Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:53 pm

Thank you.
It's not a boar brush,isn't it?
You use this brush too?

vg

Posts : 28
Join date : 2013-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  ferox on Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:58 pm

vg wrote:Thank you.
It's not a boar brush,isn't it?
You use this brush too?

No - Yes.


ferox

Posts : 321
Join date : 2012-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  sizzlinghairs on Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:16 pm

Hey Ferox, so I was thinking about using a reinforced boar bristle brush w/ nylon bristles for better penetration but wasnt sure about the nylon bristles.

So Im guess you think the nylon bristles are ok to have in there?



sizzlinghairs

Posts : 772
Join date : 2011-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  ferox on Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:04 am

sizzlinghairs wrote:Hey Ferox, so I was thinking about using a reinforced boar bristle brush w/ nylon bristles for better penetration but wasnt sure about the nylon bristles.

So Im guess you think the nylon bristles are ok to have in there?



yeah its okay

ferox

Posts : 321
Join date : 2012-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  ferox on Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:41 pm


ferox

Posts : 321
Join date : 2012-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  clerkmaxwell on Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:21 am

Is it useful for male pattern baldness?I'v heard so many people said male pattern baldness can't be cured,does anyone use this method make hair better?Thanks for your replying:D 

clerkmaxwell

Posts : 2
Join date : 2013-09-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  clerkmaxwell on Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:24 am

ferox wrote:another brushing-success-story:

http(河蟹)://ask.lef.org/2422/Hair-Growth---Simply-a-story
Your link is very useful,thanks:)

clerkmaxwell

Posts : 2
Join date : 2013-09-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  sizzlinghairs on Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:28 am

I wonder if the "PQQ" he mentioned helped at all?

sizzlinghairs

Posts : 772
Join date : 2011-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  CaptainGiggles on Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:14 pm

Would using a 1mm dermaroller work as well if not better than using a boar bristle brush?
And instead of gravity boots, would headstands and shoulderstands work as well?
avatar
CaptainGiggles

Posts : 71
Join date : 2013-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  ozzy12 on Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:10 am

I have been doing this for a few months now and I think it works, but its turning my hair curly. Is anyone else having the same problem?

ozzy12

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  sizzlinghairs on Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:19 am

you do the whole thing, grav boots etc?

sizzlinghairs

Posts : 772
Join date : 2011-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  ozzy12 on Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:53 am

no I just brush my scalp

ozzy12

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  sizzlinghairs on Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:18 am

How can you tell its working? And you brush for 10 minutes?

Thanks

sizzlinghairs

Posts : 772
Join date : 2011-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  Organism on Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:25 am

haha i would love to have thick curly hair

Organism

Posts : 98
Join date : 2014-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  Buster121 on Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:09 am

Started brushing today (Took some pictures) I am a NW1.5 whereby I'm leaning towards a NW2 Sad . Just a quick question in regards to brushing:

Having read through the whole thread about three times I'm still unclear on a few things.

1) Brushing caused my temples to become red/pink but there was also friction bubbles similar to sunburn. Whereby, when I touched them they popped and a clear fluid came out of them. Is this normal?

2) My not sure I feel a tingle, its more of a sore that lasts all day and the sore, again feels similar to sunburn. Is this normal?

3) How hard should I brush? I'm worried I'm going too hard. I read that Foerex brushed until he was bleeding affraid I'm to scared to go that far.

4) I'm applying emu oil and some other oils afterwards, bad idea?

Thanks, I hope this works for me

Buster121

Posts : 60
Join date : 2014-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  bov51 on Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:36 am

Honestly, I think brushing is useless

bov51

Posts : 462
Join date : 2012-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  Growdamnit on Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:35 am

I agree with boog. Brushing may distribute the natural oils from your scalp evenly throughout your hair, but it doesn't get to the root (no pun intended) of the problem.

Growdamnit

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2012-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  stresssucks on Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:04 am

I've had a couple new hairs pop up on my temples since I started brushing.

stresssucks

Posts : 458
Join date : 2013-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  sizzlinghairs on Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:22 pm

Stress, how you been doing it? (10 min via ferox style?) and how long?

sizzlinghairs

Posts : 772
Join date : 2011-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum