FAQ
 Search

Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  Xenon on Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:54 pm

MovieJunkie89 wrote:I'm sure Ferox was selling Bristle Brushes Rolling Eyes

Well, he did dust off when everyone started losing their hair. My reckoning is, he was hoping to create a buzz around the very boar brush he claimed to use, hence the link he provided to that very brush; he then hoped desperate guys would buy them (at 17,20 Euros per brush), and allow him to cash in for as long as possible. If he generated enough interest, before I rudely interrupted him, who knows how much profit he would have made each day? I guess that all depended upon the interest he could steadily build up, and what better way to do this than prey on millions of bald men frequenting the internet desperate for a cure? Of course they're going to invest money in hairloss products if they have been convinced enough (by shills) that they work. I think it would be more apt to call Ferox, Forex... Trader.

Now please read on because here is where he is totally busted...

He said it took him a mere two months to go from NW1 to NWO (whatever that is), but I think he meant that his hairline went from receded to completely filled in within two months... YET every single guy who tried it experienced a massive shed. Why was Ferox immune from this shed? Because he was telling lies about regrowth. The guy with the thick, healthy, and full head of hair in his pics was someone obviously cherry picked to fool people into believing that buying the boar brush would yield the same results for balding men. Marketing 101.

Ferox posted:
"Guys i am sorry but right now i am really busy and i am abroad. I will answer all your qusstions as soon as i turn back to germany and of course i can help you to buy "my" brush. I will get back to you at the 15.02. If you have urgent questions please write me a pm."

Ferox posted:
"IMO you should cut them or get a really good and STIFF boar brush! I you want I can help get you the same brush which I have, just drop me a PM"

^^He probably posted more throughout the thread, hinting at people to buy his very brush, but no need for me to continue sifting through the thread to find out anymore.

Now, you saw "Ferox" in the pic with his full, thick, healthy head of hair, right? Well he remained on the boards for a further year and kept trying out things to cure his baldness, even though he previously claimed that boar brushing cured it (as shown in his pics).

He posted in Oct 2013: "I just did my first peeling with 20% glycolic acid on my right temple and holy shit... I just rubbed my finger over that part and a lot of dead skin came off! great stuff! I will shave my head and apply it all over my scalp"

^^If you had an incredible head of hair like the guy in the pic, why the fuck would you want to shave all your head and apply glycolic acid all over your scalp? LOL What a liar!

And he was telling everyone he was a troll from the beginning. People just overlooked it:

http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=7&u=17412764#
Xenon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Daredevil on Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:19 pm

Xenon wrote:Yeh, man, be your own judge. I don't want to push my opinions on anyone, it just annoys me when people promote theories which ultimately cause worse hairloss in the long run. That's why I tend to be vocal about these things at times - despite the shit I get for it. I just think, that if you are in the early stages of losing your hair, and you're young, then why make things worse for yourself?

I'm more accepting of my hairloss today because it's somewhat normal for a guy in his late 30's to have at least some hairloss. Considering I first started  losing my hair as early as 15, I think I've done pretty well to remain a NW 2.5. 20+ years later. If I never took any action to combat my hairloss, I'd have been slick bald by now. Yet, despite that, I haven't been able to regrow the hair that I did lose all of those years ago, so, in some respects, it has been a waste of time, as MPB seems to be a one way street unless you tackle the problem while it's still in it's infancy stages. Do that and you've got a good chance of regrowing recently lost hair and keeping the remainder for longer.

As they say, prevention is better than cure.

I appreciate you calling out the trolls. Bottom line is - if you claim regrowth by unconventional means, have some evidence to back up your claims.

Also maintaining 2.5 for that long is quite an achievement man, i must say . Did you take fin or this was all through supplements and diet?

Daredevil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon on Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:36 pm

No, I never took fin, instead I started to slowly recognize certain lifestyle / dietary factors which created an inflammatory response in the areas where I started balding, then I'd look them up on the internet to try to understand their role in inflammation and hairloss. One of these factors was excessive fapping. I just noticed that my temples were more often than not, tender and inflamed after fapping too much, and hair seemed to fall out afterward. So when I started reading about fin users losing their sex drives when DHT levels were reduced, I fathomed that excess fapping was causing an increase in DHT, which was then causing the temples to become susceptible to auto-immune attack.

So, instead of taking fin, I decided to experiment with abstinence to see if it helped. Well, I noticed that my temples stopped inflaming so readily, and after 4-5 months of no fap, I look in the mirror one day and I see hairs growing back. As the weeks went by, these vellus hairs became terminal, then more hairs started coming through, but, very stupidly, I returned to the old habit again, and, gradually, more hairs had fallen out. Yet, I've remained pretty conscious about the effects of excess fap, so try to keep it to a minimum, and this is one of the main reasons why I have remained an NW 2.5 over the years.

As mentioned before androgens (and genetics) must be the catalyst for MPB because many female to male transsexuals start to experience MPB only when subscribing to a course of testosterone therapy. Why is it, that some go bald and some don't? I can only imagine that T triggers a gene which causes this secondary sex characteristic to emerge. What it seems to do, is cause upregulation of immunological receptors in follicles (CRTH2), so whenever cytokines are released (due to certain stressors being active) these cytokines home in on follicles with more of these receptors and cause an inflammatory response. And to expand upon that, I think due to DHT being more potent than T, it paves the way for an increased pro-inflammatory environment, and thus accelerated hairloss.

It seems to me, that progenitor cell stores become exhausted in follicles which have undergone consistent immune attack, and this may be the reason why it seems impossible to resurrect follicles which have been in a state of dormancy for so long. YET, as mentioned previously, if we make comparisons with alopecia areata sufferers, their follicles are attacked by the immune system too, but many of them still experience regrowth after being bald for a very long time. So it could be that progenitors are gradually replenished in some cases, so long as 1) we have age on our side 2) inflammation is reduced as much as possible 3) action is taken while hairloss is still in it's infancy

Here are a list of stressors I found cause an immune response, so if you can avoid them, you might stand a better chance of keeping your hair longer:

1. Excess fapping
2. Excessive combing
3. Wearing tight fitting hats
4. Hypoxia (always try to keep your bedroom ventilated before going to bed)
5. Sleep deprivation
6. Excessive intense exercise
7. Extremes of temperature (hot and cold)
8. Low carb ketogenic diets / starvation
9. Acidosis
10. Gluten
11. Sebum build up from not washing hair (oxidized sebum contains an inflammatory substance called squalene peroxide)
12. Dirty pillows (risk of fungal infection)
13. Dehydration
14. Metal toxicity
15. Mental stress
16. SLS shampoos and other harmful irritants, i.e., hairsprays, gels, etc.
Xenon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

View previous topic View next topic Back to top