FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

injury/bald scalp/hair re-growth. explain.

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: injury/bald scalp/hair re-growth. explain.

Post  dudebro on Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:32 pm

Mastery wrote:
Decro435 wrote:
bartek007 wrote:Hello,I'm from Poland (East Europe).In my region very popular method to fight against hair loss (MPB) is rubbing salt on scalp.Wash Your hair in mild shampoo and rub salt into scalp for 10-15 minutes and rinse Your hair in warm water.I do this every day and my hair loss has completly stoped and after 4-5 months I see plenty new hairs.During salt rub my scalp become red and itch....It is good sign.Sorry for my English

It makes sense, Salt would dissolve the sebum reducing the body's inflammatory response. Salt is also an anti-inflammatory. Look at most natural treatments, they all act on dissolving sebum and inhibiting inflammation which is the final act in MPB. Apple Cider Vinegar , baking soda etc.. all work in the same way. Whether or not Sea Salt has a stronger effect is unknown. I might try sea salt instead and see how I get on with it.

Would you mind me asking what age you are and how advanced is your hair loss?.

All fits with my sea water therapy protocols....

M

seems interesting enough to add to my current regimen. what kind of commercial salt would u recommend?

dudebro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:02 pm

when i ran a search on that a few days ago "dead sea salt" came up a lot. i suppose regular table salt would be enough to get some benefit. i rubbed some salt into my temples a few days ago and it gets red really quick. i didnt experience any irritation but i didnt use much.

LawOfThelema

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe on Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:01 pm

LawOfThelema wrote:well, what density parameter are they using ^^

the overall density MUST RISE as a result of the transplant itself. thats what a hair transplant is. or are they somehow measuring the density of all the hair minus the transplanted hair?

i think all that study is saying is that with or without fin hair transplants work at improving the appearance of the hair in the balding region. fin is a good adjuct treatment to HT. seems to be what the article is saying.
OBJECTIVES: To evaluate whether finasteride 1 mg, administered daily from 4 weeks before until 48 weeks after hair transplant, improves scalp hair and growth of nontransplanted hair in areas surrounding the transplant and to evaluate the safety and tolerability of finasteride for men undergoing hair transplant.

Not sure though
SlowMoe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:25 pm

Anyone trying this? Rubbing salt into the scalp?
goten574

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  drwalia on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:54 pm

elan164 wrote:Wounding - Cryotherapy, maybe even dry ice to the scalp, i can get my hands on some easily, thinking about trying it. Chemo patients maintain their hair by wrapping their head in ice, suppose this keeps the blood vessels alive. Wound the scalp and then apply vitamin E oil as that promotes angiogenesis.
I will suggest you the best for your scalp treatment that you will get the hair transplant which will recover your all the problems that you are facing. bounce

drwalia

View user profile http://www.hairtransplantcenterindia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 on Tue May 21, 2013 5:13 am

j87x wrote:... 1mm is what you want. I've just started and plan on sticking with it for at least a year. Everyone else who has tried the dermaroller does it for a couple of months (like every treatment) then dismisses it if they don't see regrowth. Dermarolling stimulates angiogenesis, collagen, thickness of skin, repairs fibrosis, but doesn't increase adipose tissue. My hypothesis that long term dermarolling in combination with topicals such as Rejuveplex, copper peptides, will help repair the scalp.
Roll once every 10-14 days

Did you go forward with your needling/ dermarolling plan, j87x? It's almost a year since your quoted post of May 24, 2012. Has this yielded any cosmetic results for you?

thanks.
9rugrats5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  panoslydios on Fri May 24, 2013 4:29 am

Re salt,i want to mention that Methyl Rose used an hypertonic
NaCl solution to the stumps of frog's amputated legs.
The results were dissolving of the scar tissue at the stumps and partial limb regeneration
was achieved in an animal that lacks the ability to regenerate limbs!!!!
panoslydios

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:27 am

AL123 wrote:the only downside of forums is the unwillingness on the part of some users to give atleast a slight margin to accommodate another's view point.

statements i can confirm as per experience:
while i could be wrong, but i think this is on behalf of 90% of men losing their hair.

- diets can accelerate or slow the process of hair loss. it will never cure baldness. no supplement/diet can re-grow a single hair follicle on the frontal region.
- unhealthy activities (masturbation) will only affect men vulnerable to MPB. accelerates hair loss.
- before i had started my treatment, both factors above would increase the itching in my scalp. as i'd take my meal, itching would go intense (and double the hair loss). but as i achieved success during the treatment, simply nothing mattered to my hair anymore. stress, diet, unhealthy activities, zero adverse effects. as if i wasn't prone to MPB any longer. just the way it is for people who'll never go bald no matter what irregularity takes place inside them. it emphasizes the importance of genetics, again.

- the size of the head increases as MPB strikes. DHT is related to bone growth. i don't know how true skull expansion theory is. even if we are to believe it, there seems to be no real method to reverse it.
- the problem is not with our system. it's the scalp site which is genetically predisposed. while we can't do anything (so far) to alter our genes, we are only left with the option to fight the inflammation (or whatever) 'topically', the adverse reactions which are caused by genetic predisposition. i say countering inflammation, as it's the end result.
- adipogenesis and angiogenesis are closely linked.

my before/after:
- before:
http://i45.servimg.com/u/f45/17/45/29/29/dsc07810.jpg

- after 1 month:
http://i45.servimg.com/u/f45/17/45/29/29/img_2010.jpg

- after 4 months:
http://i45.servimg.com/u/f45/17/45/29/29/dsc09410.jpg
http://i45.servimg.com/u/f45/17/45/29/29/dsc09510.jpg

- after 5 months:
http://i45.servimg.com/u/f45/17/45/29/29/img_2011.jpg
http://i45.servimg.com/u/f45/17/45/29/29/img_2012.jpg
http://i45.servimg.com/u/f45/17/45/29/29/img_2013.jpg
http://i45.servimg.com/u/f45/17/45/29/29/img_2014.jpg
http://i45.servimg.com/u/f45/17/45/29/29/img_2015.jpg

Guest wrote:

impressive...what's your remedy?

AL123 wrote:
Steve_Gr wrote:impressive...what's your remedy?
an infused oil given to me with the purpose of restoring fatty tissue health. costed me merely $12-15 per month.
trials on family members begin next month.

AL123 wrote:
Steve_Gr wrote:
AL123 wrote:
Steve_Gr wrote:impressive...what's your remedy?
an infused oil given to me with the purpose of restoring fatty tissue health. costed me merely $12-15 per month.
trials on family members begin next month.
AL123 wrote:
Steve_Gr wrote:

what kind of oil?
a combination of herbs infused in a mix of carrier oils.

So I was doing my usual digging up old posts in which our older posters were able to beat MPB and this is another successful case. AL123 stated that the method he used only cost him $12-15 which is crazy because we have people spending a fortune because they don't want to lose their hair. AL123 however did not share the methods he used, which I have to say is pretty damn cruel. To know how much of a burden it is for people to be balding, to have a cheap solution that could possibly help, and then to NOT share it? Wow! AL123 probably should just not have posted anything about his results. I went through all of his posts and he never shared what he used to beat his MPB. Cold world we live in folks.

Well, at least he stated that the key was restoring fatty tissue health. I guess people will have to find a way to do this on their own. CS could you possibly chime in here? What topicals can we use to restore fatty tissue health?

MovieJunkie89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair on Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:27 am

thanks mj good find
ok i will say ostrich oil it have a lot of omega 6 fatty acid and other stuff ,people use it as a muscle relaxer but some say it can make the bone sort of flexible there's always warning of that ..do your research on that am lazy to do so:sleep: , also there's a man on youtube claim he grow his hair with a mix of natural oils
do me a favor upload al123 pics for me in another site .
long hair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:06 am

I really wish he would've told us what he was using. Even if he wanted to sell the product he could've at least given us a link to where we could've purchased it. Oh well, Guess well have to continue our own research.

Edit - For some reason some of these pics aren't displaying the entire picture, so for anyone just coming into this thread click on the links to the pictures in the few posts above.

Before

1 Month in

4 Months in

5 Months +

MovieJunkie89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair on Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:30 pm

thanks again ...
i think he is Asian probably chines  may be he used a chines herbs ...i searched many time on there but they have stuff that you can't find them out of china or may be they have a different names in another countries .
restoring fatty tissue .....
fatty tissue works as seat for hair follicles... hair don't like to grow close to hard tissue ..check your body hair only very short hair can grow on your muscle or other  hard area ..while the soft area grow full hair .
that why Tom Hagerty couldn't grow full hair because he make his temple muscler.

long hair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema on Thu May 05, 2016 1:01 pm

i dont remember the exact details here but he was using some kind of infusion with garlic and oninion and selecting an oil blend to optimize his omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. he told me in PM when he started changing the oil blend he started screwing his results.

LawOfThelema

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Thu May 05, 2016 2:38 pm

Regarding the salt rub, I have used a primarily salt based meat tenderizer with my DT-CPR method to regenerate my scalp. There were enzymes in the mix also, but I would leave the tenderizer on for 3 hours.

Salt transports the water out of the skin cells by osmosis if left on or done repeatedly.. This may alert the body to a need to rush blood and repair the area. The scrubbing would stimulate blood flow to the area and possibly gently injure the skin. I scrubbed too hard a few times and it really scratched up the scalp, with the need for healing.

Most notable was after the salt and enzyme treatment the scalp would lose the weak skin after a few days. The healthier skin on my face showed no weak skin removal with the same treatment.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Terry1133 on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:29 am

anyone tried sea salt for hair loss and got success?

Terry1133

View user profile

Back to top Go down

sea salt

Post  keepitsimple on Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:40 am

celtic sea salt spray cured my facial rash i had for years,currently using on scalp, scalp is 100& clear and healthy as a result of this, as for regrowth to early to tell but hair is thicker though ...i dermaroll every 3 weeks too

keepitsimple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair on Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:38 pm

Terry1133 wrote:anyone tried sea salt for hair loss and got success?

i have tested salty water for a month just to enhance my treatment ,after first few days i notice some new dark hair start to grow in upper side of my right temple . i stopped it after a month because no increase in the growth rate .
the good thing about salty water it can help with sebum over productivity and it can make your scalp very dry if you over use it.
still not give up on it ..i just use it when i remember. Very Happy
long hair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top