Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum

EMF Protection

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

EMF Protection

Post  isis on Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:55 pm

what really works for EMFs?

orgonite, shieldite, himalaya Christals?

Lets start a discussion!

isis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMF Protection

Post  LawOfThelema on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:51 pm

faraday cages Cool

LawOfThelema

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:22 am

Silver.

http://www.lessemf.com/personal.html

There was a video with Dr. Klinghardt showing the protective effects of the silver faraday canopy surrounding the bed. Apparently it significantly reduced EMF inside the canopy and protects you during sleep. I have to imagine the garments featured on the site would be protective also, although not a real fashion statement. I could see myself using the underwear while using my laptop, as I always worry about the effects of the EMF on my testicles which are in close proximity while the computer is in my lap. The canopy is expensive as hell though.

AS54

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:38 am

purportedly grounding has some protective effect as well.

LawOfThelema

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:46 am

LoT,

I wonder if the grounding pads designed for your bed would offer the same protection as the faraday canopy, or at least a comparable level. I remember David Wolfe talking about a pad that you place on your bed that connects to your home's grounding wire.

AS54

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  isis on Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:45 am

in this interview, they say that grounding pads can it even make worse, cause they can attract dirty electricity

http://renegadehealth.com/blog/2011/11/17/how-to-protect-yourself-from-emfs

isis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema on Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:57 am

well yeah, it depends on your home wiring system i'd suppose. were i to set that up in this house, i'd put a ground rod outside and connect it to that.

LawOfThelema

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  isis on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:01 am

thanks so far,

i really think that emfs are very important and a major threat of stress etc. in these times, and its good that we talk about it. maybe we can work out plans how we could protect our homes together?

another tip i once read is, to have himalaya christals in a little bag and wearing it as a neglace on the height of the heart. its supposed to bundle certain frequenzies.

and of course there are the adaptogenic herbs etc. like cordyceps

isis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NeonMonk on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:11 am

I know next to nothing in regards to EMF protection. But I have heard and read reviews that the Q-Link provides good EMF protection. I've never used one nor can I personally recommended one.

I've also heard Orgone pendants are supposed to do the same or similar thing to Q-Link. Again, I can't recommend either.

If someone is looking into this stuff, a pendant might be worth investigating as you can have it on your at all times?

NeonMonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:12 am

I got this one from Carol Croft:

http://www.crystalinsights.net/products.html#

Haven't used it for too long, but intuitively I feel like it's doing something! Smile

virtua_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:48 pm

I'm interested in the idea of crystals and pendants, but I'm just not sure how it would work. I guess in the case of orgonite pieces, they probably behave like a faraday cage by using alternating layers of organic (plastic resins or laminates) and inorganic materials (metals). But being of such a small scale, how could a pendant worn around the neck achieve the same effect as something like the canopy mentioned earlier, which completely surrounds the person? I wish I were more educated on electricity and radiation. As of now, this stuff is kind of over my head.

AS54

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dadon on Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:18 pm

Good that you brought that subject up. I bought a silver pillow and ill connect it to an earth rod within the next few days.

But does that really protect against EMFs?

My knowledge in physics is very poor so im not sure if they damage the cells structure immediately or if they induce some type of inappropriate flow of electrons which leads to excitotoxicity (which could be grounded though)

And are there surfaces that you shouldt be grounded to? I bought an grounding strap for my shoes (yes...hairloss is making me that desperate Very Happy) but im not sure if its good to be grounded to every ground you walk on (like the floor in the bus etc. etc.)

dadon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:30 pm

I know. The subject is daunting and I'm not nearly educated enough on the energetics of the human body, let alone the fact that science has only come so far in this respect. The reason I became interested in the subject was because of Dr. Klinghardt's insights into how emotional trauma, or unresolved trauma specifically, hampers the body's ability to detox because the energy pathways or neurons that innervate the interstitial fluid are blocked, peripherally at first. Intuition alone should tell us that the proper flow of electrons through the body must play a huge role in health and detoxification, given that we are basically biological batteries, relying on an electrical potential. I believe interference from EMF could have negative effects here and rather than trying to interfere with this using devices geared toward the individual, I'd say the more effective means would be to try and insulate the environments we spend the most time in, i.e. the bedroom, office, etc. I'm just not convinced that a piece of orgonite is going to alter the electrical envrionment around the body that much. I do believe being grounded to the earth's natural frequencies would offer a huge benefit. We have to keep in mind that we are not only trying to protect our bodies from exogenous energy interference, but also trying to improve the nature of our thoughts and state of being so as to effect our energy body from the inside as well. Our thoughts and emotions have a literal energetic effect on our physiology.

AS54

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Beebrox on Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:51 am

anthonyspencer54 wrote:We have to keep in mind that we are not only trying to protect our bodies from exogenous energy interference, but also trying to improve the nature of our thoughts and state of being so as to effect our energy body from the inside as well. Our thoughts and emotions have a literal energetic effect on our physiology.

This. Is there any product you use in this regard and are willing to review it? I am changing my appartment and want to care about my sleep as well as for the working ''office part''.

Beebrox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ghai018 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:03 am

Bumping the above, also for grounding mats people have used.

ghai018

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top