Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

How to correct thyroid?

Go down

How to correct thyroid?

Post  young trunks on Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:49 pm

PLEASE READ

My doctor a few years ago said that my t was a lil low..I cant remember if it was t3/4 or whatever. But that combine with vomiting from health prolems for so many years contribute. I want to correct the problem. I finally got over the vomit part 100 percent. Now I need to to get the hair/thyroid corrected. How do I do this? Work out/be more active? I'm extrememly underweight and look at other people on campus and can tell that I didn't grow properly. My hands are like girl hands they are small and my foot is too. My concentration is very hard to stay focus. My hair shed is like 500 a day. I have obsessive sweating problems when I walk on campus but nobody else sweats as much as I do.

What vitamins/foods should I eat. I eat healthier lately. Not perfect but not bad either. I don't drink soda, for years bc of the vomit part would mess my teeth up and sodas would contribute. Somebody tell me how can I correct the thyroid? I know its my thyroid. The last time I had it checked...like a year or 2 ago, she said the test came back normal. But it was the basic test and they wont check for anything else bc they dont believe me.

So is it good to work out or aerobics? Should I approach the hair part internally or externally? If I correct the thyroid I won't have to worry about this stuff? I used to wank alot bc I was depress. I quit for like 2 months now. And I'm taking magnesium, fish/cod liver oil for now. What else or how should I add to the thyroid regimen? Anybody with similar problem please help ME....if I lose all my hair I would look like a cancer/aids patient bc I have no weight/muscle.

Misques:

My bones used to pop a lot...they still do but it's getting better slowly.
I'm 24 years old
I don't do drugs/alcholol...never have or will..\
My sleep isn't the best.
I don't drink soda or eat chips
I'm strict on what I eat bc I want to heal a small cavity from vomitting
My scalp is very oily and gets inflammed easily
I tried ferox method
I tried xenon method
I tried others and implemented my ideas..
Shed is the same
When I wash my hair where ever I scrub hair doesn't grow back much
I'm a diffuse thinner
Hairline is NOT receding
Facial hair still wont grow a full beard
Hands are wrinkled on fingers
Body temp is always cold
Pubic Hair sheds constantly
Eye brows and eyelashes shed slightly
My body feels a shock easily and it takes 10-15 mins to recover.
I tried Zinc and Saw Palemetto and go pain in bladder or prostate area or something i still dont know but it hurt..
I eat spinach alot lately
I get chest pain and (most times) abdominal when running for a few mins.
I'm thinking about weight gainer...but idk bc I heard whey is bad..maybe pinto beans the best protein??
My next plan is to try Neogenic

Can my hair grow back?? I really dont want to take my life but sometimes it feels like I'm sooo alone.
Nobody to talk to lost all of my buddies. Everything always go downhill. Never had a job and I'm 24 and still can't get one. People talk about the way I look when they didnt go through the shit I go through.

I'M EXPECTING A NO RESPONSE It's always like that. I feel like Al Bundy.

young trunks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to correct thyroid?

Post  Nuuu_Dx on Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:00 pm

Hey dude, im similar to you I think.

Im pretty small with girlyish hands and finger nails, My facial hair is not dense and takes a week almost to get 'long' (I have good pubes though, thick chest hair and annoying hair on my back, basically hair everywhere apart from where I want it!!). I had been feeling constantly down, p1ssed off, stressed, fatigued and very irritable. My sleep schedule sucks aswell, I usually go to bed at around 5-6am, AND I smoke.... Im thinning at hairline and at the crown.

What I have been doing recently has mainly involved diet changes. I have elminated alot of carbohydrates and refined/processed stuff. Now I eat alot of fruit/veg, nuts, lots of fish and meat aswell. I drink about 4 cups of green tea per day with the odd cup of white tea and apart from that just water. This change has had immediate benefit on me, only a small change but I have more energy through the day and feel more 'alive' emotionally (Before I used to feel literally nothing, I was flat. I still am tbh but its getting better). Personally I think the green tea is what has had the biggest impact on me. But the more natural diet will play a part aswell.

I still have alot of stuff I need to do though to move to next level.

I will change my sleep pattern, to go to bed and get up earlier, the knock on effect of this will give me time to get to the gym and do some HIIT (look it up very beneficial to hormonal levels). At the moment I get up and by the time I finish showering and grabbing some food I have to go to work.

As I said above I will go to the gym 3 times a week.

I will also begin to do intermittent fasting, which again is benficial to hormonal balance. I plan to do a full 24 hours, then depending on how I feel push it to a further 24 hours. So maybe a 2 day fast maybe once or twice a month depending on how I feel.

Then theres the big one which is quit smoking, Ive been thinking about it more and more and its time to get serious if I really want to improve myself and just pack it in.

Some where in there I have to decide on a hair regieme and take it up. Also decide on a supplement regeme and get on that aswell.

I wanna mention a little story of the last time I felt properly energised and 'normal'. It was about 3 years ago....(I know) and I was struck down by this stomach bug and spent 2 days barely able to move and throwing up etc. Anyway during this 5 day period (including 2 days throwing up) I never ate anything (maybe the odd bit of plain toast), never smoked and only drank water. I was laid up in bed all week aswell and was getting good periods of rest. Anyway the Friday comes round and I wake up and I swear ive never felt a feeling like it. I literally jumped out of bed and felt like I could sprint to the himalayas, climb up a mountain and get back home the same day. I felt AWESOME, it was a proper 'the birds are singing and the sun is shining' morning!

Its that feeling I want to get back, I think what happened is my body just used that week to work on itself, got shot of all toxins, hormones nicely balanced I had also dropped alot of weight (probably water retention stuff). Of course on that friday I jumped in my car, lit up a cig and drove to KFC and it all started again....

Nuuu_Dx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  moby on Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:44 pm

how tall are you?

moby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  young trunks on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:52 am

Thanks for a response, it means alot.

I have a few chest hairs on my chest and back but they are long. What time do you wake up? A month ago I was sleeping 11-12 hours a day.
It seems like not smoking would be a easy habit to break but I bet it isn't. Could you spend your cigarette money on something else?

"What I have been doing recently has mainly involved diet changes. I have elminated alot of carbohydrates and refined/processed stuff."

I would think that you could have carbs but just run it off? I hope so bc I can't afford to drop it from my diet. My diet is somewhat back on fast foods bc I"m on campus all day.

I don't drink 4 cups of green tea but I have been drinking a bottle every day I'm on campus.. This change has had immediate benefit on me too. I'm not sure if it was the green tea or me actually being active on campus...but my stomach was bloated since Jan. and I couldn't tell when I was hungry or not which made me lose more weight. Now that's finally gone.

I will change my sleep pattern, too. I went to bed last night at 11 and got up with the birds. I feel great. I can't explain it but when you get a full 9 hours of sleep in it feels great. Something in the body is circulating and it feels good. It's like energy or something. So make sure you get your sleep. I won't go to the gym but will do light work outs as stressful workouts bring about my headaches because I have chiropratic type health problem that I have to recover from. I have to go at a slow pace.

I will check out HIIT but what is intermittent fasting?

young trunks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  young trunks on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:59 am

moby wrote:how tall are you?

5"10" I stopped growing at 16. My lil bro turned 16 today and he is taller than me when he was 15. My big bro is 6"1" so I know something isn't right with me. My dad is 6"2" both my my dad and big bro have big frames but I'm super skinny. His arm is the size of my thigh.

young trunks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:12 am

I do the Ray Peat diet ( www.raypeatsummary.com ) and take Thyroid-S. My basal temp is rising I think Smile
Hoppipolla

View user profile http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:35 am

young trunks wrote:
I would think that you could have carbs but just run it off?

http://www.andrewkimblog.com/2012/08/silly-claims-1-body-fat-comes-from.html

tooyoung

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuuu_Dx on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:48 am

|Smoking should be easy to stop but I dont know lol, I enjoy having a smoke tbh and I usually get out of bed at like 2:30 or something daft like that Dx

I had that bloated feeling aswell, I used to feel neaseous and panicy aswell and get hot flushes, and thats all stopped for me, it was the heart palpitations that scared me into changing things.

Intermittent fasting is where you skip meals or skip a whole day of eating. I realised today that ive been doing a 16 hour intermittient fast without even knowing it, since I get up so late and miss breakfast! And im 5'8/9 so im even smaller than you lol.

Nuuu_Dx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  young trunks on Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:43 am

I had heart palpitations too. They stopped randomly idk if it was the magnesium I take or not. My muscles still twitch 10% a day. It has been twitchting nonstop for years all over and I think that is magnesium problem.

Intermittent fasting I guess you could say I do that too bc I skip breakfast. I would like to avoid this? Focus on eating and hiit?
How old are you? I feel short bc all of my cousins and fam are taller.

I looked up HiiT but it talks about losing weight? Shocked I need the opposite.

young trunks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  moby on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:10 am

^ this can't be true because keto diet is extremely effective

moby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tonyj on Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:15 am

^ this can't be true because keto diet is extremely effective

A blog discussion on Carbohydrates based on studies from year 88 to 95?
tonyj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GoodThings on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:18 am

young trunks wrote:PLEASE READ

My doctor a few years ago said that my t was a lil low..I cant remember if it was t3/4 or whatever. But that combine with vomiting from health prolems for so many years contribute. I want to correct the problem. I finally got over the vomit part 100 percent. Now I need to to get the hair/thyroid corrected. How do I do this? Work out/be more active? I'm extrememly underweight and look at other people on campus and can tell that I didn't grow properly. My hands are like girl hands they are small and my foot is too. My concentration is very hard to stay focus. My hair shed is like 500 a day. I have obsessive sweating problems when I walk on campus but nobody else sweats as much as I do.

What vitamins/foods should I eat. I eat healthier lately. Not perfect but not bad either. I don't drink soda, for years bc of the vomit part would mess my teeth up and sodas would contribute. Somebody tell me how can I correct the thyroid? I know its my thyroid. The last time I had it checked...like a year or 2 ago, she said the test came back normal. But it was the basic test and they wont check for anything else bc they dont believe me.

So is it good to work out or aerobics? Should I approach the hair part internally or externally? If I correct the thyroid I won't have to worry about this stuff? I used to wank alot bc I was depress. I quit for like 2 months now. And I'm taking magnesium, fish/cod liver oil for now. What else or how should I add to the thyroid regimen? Anybody with similar problem please help ME....if I lose all my hair I would look like a cancer/aids patient bc I have no weight/muscle.

Misques:

My bones used to pop a lot...they still do but it's getting better slowly.
I'm 24 years old
I don't do drugs/alcholol...never have or will..\
My sleep isn't the best.
I don't drink soda or eat chips
I'm strict on what I eat bc I want to heal a small cavity from vomitting
My scalp is very oily and gets inflammed easily
I tried ferox method
I tried xenon method
I tried others and implemented my ideas..
Shed is the same
When I wash my hair where ever I scrub hair doesn't grow back much
I'm a diffuse thinner
Hairline is NOT receding
Facial hair still wont grow a full beard
Hands are wrinkled on fingers
Body temp is always cold
Pubic Hair sheds constantly
Eye brows and eyelashes shed slightly
My body feels a shock easily and it takes 10-15 mins to recover.
I tried Zinc and Saw Palemetto and go pain in bladder or prostate area or something i still dont know but it hurt..
I eat spinach alot lately
I get chest pain and (most times) abdominal when running for a few mins.
I'm thinking about weight gainer...but idk bc I heard whey is bad..maybe pinto beans the best protein??
My next plan is to try Neogenic

Can my hair grow back?? I really dont want to take my life but sometimes it feels like I'm sooo alone.
Nobody to talk to lost all of my buddies. Everything always go downhill. Never had a job and I'm 24 and still can't get one. People talk about the way I look when they didnt go through the shit I go through.

I'M EXPECTING A NO RESPONSE It's always like that. I feel like Al Bundy.

Hey bud,
I can't help but respond to this thread. I think i was in your position several years ago. I was also shedding 100+ hairs every time i wash my hair. I believe a lot of it had to do with my slight depression. My experience is to take Maca and Lugol's Solution (2%) because i believe i lacked testosterone. Lugol's really helped IMO. I still take it 20+ drops a day. Whatever is bothering you, you have to over come it. Unless you do that, you will continue to feel anxious and depressed and will continue to shed like crazy. I use to worry about what people think about my hair. I no longer do. You have to have that mentality. Right now, i no longer take any Vitamins. I do Pappilla Power! I hope you will take my advice and try PP's method. My hair is growing back. My left side is growing faster than my right. This hair problem had bothered me for a long time, right now, i can concentrate on other things instead of my hair. You should do the same. Don't let this hair problem take your life. Do PP's method! It works. Trust me. But it takes time.

GT

GoodThings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  young trunks on Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:05 pm

Could working out, drinking lots of water, exercise, eating healthy cure thyroid problems?

young trunks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:06 pm

young trunks wrote:Could working out, drinking lots of water, exercise, eating healthy cure thyroid problems?

http://www.immortalhair.org/physiology.htm

ferox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down