FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Why is nobody using Topical MSM and high amounts MSM orally? Look this pictures!!!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Why is nobody using Topical MSM and high amounts MSM orally? Look this pictures!!!

Post  MikeBison on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:55 am

Orchid wrote:I've stopped using msm and vitamin c. They inhibit copper absorption and have caused major discoloration of my hair.
Vitamin C alone caused me eyebrow loss, I've used it for 3 weeks then I stopped.

MikeBison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is nobody using Topical MSM and high amounts MSM orally? Look this pictures!!!

Post  abetz85 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:51 am

In Italy there is a forum of people that have used high dose of vitamin c for years with really positive effect for their health. Any of them had discoloration of hair neither eybrow loss. Instead found to become very energetic. They took 10-15 grams of vitamin C each day. They use high amount of vitamin C like the nobel prizes Linus Pauling suggest due to his research.

abetz85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox on Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:12 am

ok guys! I found that woman who treated that guy with topical MSM on facebook and I asked her how she regrew this guys' hair. Here is the full protocol:

Greetings XXXX,
So sorry it took this long to get a response to you.
DMSO TREATMENTS
*your scalp and hair should be freshly cleaned (I clean both with something "chemical free" that will get rid of any build up on the scalp and hair) and towel dried.
*do not rub the scalp when you shampoo- the dmso will have a tingling sensation so try not to irritate the scalp prior to the treatment.
*while doing the treatment, try, as best you can, to minimize getting DMSO on other areas of the body (neck, behind the ears, shoulders, chest) or the surface of counter tops, floors, etc. DMSO left on the body and not rinsed off will be absorbed by the body- any lotion. cologne, or substance that has come in contact with the body will also be absorbed into the body through the DMSO. If you are working in the bathroom, and DMSO is sprayed and residue lands on the floor- sink etc- someone touching those surfaces can transfer DMSO to other rooms- and may not be aware that anything THEY touch afterwards will also be absorbed into the body. I put down towels, and make certain I clean well after using DMSO- you may need to use gloves during the cleaning process because you don't want anything absorbed into your skin while cleaning any DMSO SPILLS.
During treatments, I start with a basic DMSO, Castor Oil, MSM solution, later, after I discover the tolerance of the individual- I add other supplements and nutrients ALL NATURAL (keeping in mind that what I apply when using DMSO goes into the blood stream)
I first spritz with DMSO-- I recommend using the diluted version-- I prefer the dmso/aloe mix-- (ALOE IS VERY GOOD FOR HAIR GROWTH)
you want the scalp to be moist- but not dripping. use a clean white towel or face cloth or paper towel if the dmso begins to drip.
next-
apply the castor oil- followed by a spritz of dmso.
I make certain that this mixture is worked into the scalp-- not too vigorously as we don't want to cause so much irritation that you are not able to keep the solution on. There may be BURNING ( especially if you have been scratching the scalp or have any irritation) from slight to moderate.
After working the castor oil in-- I apply another spritzing of DMSO--work that in-- then I apply a spritzing of MSM.
Some people prefer the reverse-- MSM first- then DMSO, since it's a heavier solution. I feel both are absorbed since I am making certain to spritz the scalp with DMSO with each "new" substance I apply to the scalp.
I have had the solution left on for 5 mins to 1 hour- depending on the tolerance of the individual.
I do not use a plastic cap on the scalp- since the plastic and dissolve and be absorbed into the scalp as well. I do try to place a clean white towel loosely on the scalp if the solution is dripping.
I rinse the solution out with warm water (cool water if the scalp is irritated) I continue to rinse until I do not "feel" the solution in the hair or on the scalp. There will typically be a lingering scent of the dmso- you can continue to rinse until most of the sent is gone- it's quite difficult to remove all of it without using a shampoo or conditioner. If you have something "natural" that you would like to use- do so. I typically follow up with MSM CONDITIONER by TRI MEDICA--but this is optional.
my rule when using DMSO-- if I can't eat it-- I don't put it on my scalp or skin when using DMSO.
when I use ALOE with dmso-- i USE fresh aloe-- or all natural.
I was using ALOE Gel (walgreens brand) until I discovered it contained a chemical used in embalming fluid!!!! Before I use anything on my scalp I google every ingredient that I am not certain of- AND if there are side effects.
Hope this helps--
In terms of how often to use it-- I've had clients come daily- I've done weekly- it depends on your tolerance and goals.
I believe at least 3x a week will give you great success. I know that you mentioned pics are difficult to tell for you- but take pics of the hair line- I am certain you will see fine hair growing in- and the hairline inching forward.
I am still trying to capture my photo's from my last case-- when I access them I will send you pics showing his hair line moving forward--- he also had a few spots in his beard that were not growing- and they filled in-- unfortunately, the hear on his ears (right along the top near his hairline -- began growing as long as his hair)
we believe this was because as we "sprayed" his hair-- the residue fell on his ears and caused this strange hair growth!!!
hope this helps
kdw

ferox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hoppipolla on Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:47 am

I would guess it's the strong antifungal effect... but I may have said that before.

Interesting! Smile
hoppipolla

View user profile http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:00 pm

Just make sure to take extra molybdenum, copper and zinc, as MSM is a major antagonist of these.

And yes, if done correctly, msm can make hair loss cease and even regrow new hair. It's at the top of my arsenal, just for decalcification and circulation alone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:31 pm

dmso safe? im thinking about buying the dmso/gel mix from amazon but I read mix reviews on amazon, saying it will burn your skin and what not.

bov51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:34 pm

DMSO is safe in the right hands. Make sure the application area is clean and dry. I personally would also only apply pharma grade ingredients in DMSO's presence. You can kill the smell somewhat by using some limonene.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs on Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:01 am

"Just make sure to take extra molybdenum, copper and zinc, as MSM is a major antagonist of these.

And yes, if done correctly, msm can make hair loss cease and even regrow new hair. It's at the top of my arsenal, just for decalcification and circulation alone."

Im taking a good amount of MSM daily, do I really have to worry about it having a negative effect in lowering copper/zinc/molybdenum? Do you have studies showing this?

sizzlinghairs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chubbfrank on Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:29 am

I've read a lot about MSM before and although many people report ridiculously fast growing hair, there does not seem to be much evidence for regrowth (when taken internally). But I'm very interested in the topical solution.

As for sulfur, I've been using onion juice and it surprisingly worked, but over time the hair did not stay. Perhaps it was because I was using the same juice for months and it lost its potency Smile

chubbfrank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Terry1133 on Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:18 pm

Anyone tried this formula and got success? Seems to be really potent way for hair loss and even regrowth

ferox wrote:ok guys! I found that woman who treated that guy with topical MSM on facebook and I asked her how she regrew this guys' hair. Here is the full protocol:

Greetings XXXX,
So sorry it took this long to get a response to you.
DMSO TREATMENTS
*your scalp and hair should be freshly cleaned (I clean both with something "chemical free" that will get rid of any build up on the scalp and hair) and towel dried.
*do not rub the scalp when you shampoo- the dmso will have a tingling sensation so try not to irritate the scalp prior to the treatment.
*while doing the treatment, try, as best you can, to minimize getting DMSO on other areas of the body (neck, behind the ears, shoulders, chest) or the surface of counter tops, floors, etc. DMSO left on the body and not rinsed off will be absorbed by the body- any lotion. cologne, or substance that has come in contact with the body will also be absorbed into the body through the DMSO. If you are working in the bathroom, and DMSO is sprayed and residue lands on the floor- sink etc- someone touching those surfaces can transfer DMSO to other rooms- and may not be aware that anything THEY touch afterwards will also be absorbed into the body. I put down towels, and make certain I clean well after using DMSO- you may need to use gloves during the cleaning process because you don't want anything absorbed into your skin while cleaning any DMSO SPILLS.
During treatments, I start with a basic DMSO, Castor Oil, MSM solution, later, after I discover the tolerance of the individual- I add other supplements and nutrients ALL NATURAL (keeping in mind that what I apply when using DMSO goes into the blood stream)
I first spritz with DMSO-- I recommend using the diluted version-- I prefer the dmso/aloe mix-- (ALOE IS VERY GOOD FOR HAIR GROWTH)
you want the scalp to be moist- but not dripping. use a clean white towel or face cloth or paper towel if the dmso begins to drip.
next-
apply the castor oil- followed by a spritz of dmso.
I make certain that this mixture is worked into the scalp-- not too vigorously as we don't want to cause so much irritation that you are not able to keep the solution on. There may be BURNING ( especially if you have been scratching the scalp or have any irritation) from slight to moderate.
After working the castor oil in-- I apply another spritzing of DMSO--work that in-- then I apply a spritzing of MSM.
Some people prefer the reverse-- MSM first- then DMSO, since it's a heavier solution. I feel both are absorbed since I am making certain to spritz the scalp with DMSO with each "new" substance I apply to the scalp.
I have had the solution left on for 5 mins to 1 hour- depending on the tolerance of the individual.
I do not use a plastic cap on the scalp- since the plastic and dissolve and be absorbed into the scalp as well. I do try to place a clean white towel loosely on the scalp if the solution is dripping.
I rinse the solution out with warm water (cool water if the scalp is irritated) I continue to rinse until I do not "feel" the solution in the hair or on the scalp. There will typically be a lingering scent of the dmso- you can continue to rinse until most of the sent is gone- it's quite difficult to remove all of it without using a shampoo or conditioner. If you have something "natural" that you would like to use- do so. I typically follow up with MSM CONDITIONER by TRI MEDICA--but this is optional.
my rule when using DMSO-- if I can't eat it-- I don't put it on my scalp or skin when using DMSO.
when I use ALOE with dmso-- i USE fresh aloe-- or all natural.
I was using ALOE Gel (walgreens brand) until I discovered it contained a chemical used in embalming fluid!!!! Before I use anything on my scalp I google every ingredient that I am not certain of- AND if there are side effects.
Hope this helps--
In terms of how often to use it-- I've had clients come daily- I've done weekly- it depends on your tolerance and goals.
I believe at least 3x a week will give you great success. I know that you mentioned pics are difficult to tell for you- but take pics of the hair line- I am certain you will see fine hair growing in- and the hairline inching forward.
I am still trying to capture my photo's from my last case-- when I access them I will send you pics showing his hair line moving forward--- he also had a few spots in his beard that were not growing- and they filled in-- unfortunately, the hear on his ears (right along the top near his hairline -- began growing as long as his hair)
we believe this was because as we "sprayed" his hair-- the residue fell on his ears and caused this strange hair growth!!!
hope this helps
kdw

Terry1133

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top